OP u Iost

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Okay it's literally 80% Magnums in SWAT...this needs fixed. Thank you
u Iost wrote:
What did you expect? The Magnum is a precision weapon. SWAT is concerned with precision. Do you see the link?
u Iost wrote:
What did you expect? The Magnum is a precision weapon. SWAT is concerned with precision. Do you see the link?
I'm a champion in SWAT. I'm a pro swat player regardless of the weapon. I'm just saying SWATNUMS is getting old. BR is a lot more fun
Even in the Halo 5 live lunch party the dev team talk about this - they make Magnum to be OP weapon.
I've been looking forward to the return of the magnum. I'm looking forward to playing some SWAT.
I can agree with this, I only play SWAT and was also champion last night but lost it when I logged back on this morning. Nonetheless SWAT it just magnums it rarely swaps to BR. I know some people say we shouldn't be able to chose maps / game-mode in lobby but maybe if it just rotates between the too?
80%??? Every game of SWAT I played was Magnums last night. Fix your -Yoink-, 343, Jesus Christ.
oh boy...this should be fun...like halo 2 days?
lol thank god I'm not the only one! Magnums are so annoying in swat!
They should have several swat game types that rotate. Completely cutting out brs/pistols is a bad ideA.
I noticed the same thing last night, 9/10 games I played in SWAT last night was Magnums. I hope they fix this, I want to see some BR SWAT and more map rotation!
Same here. Tired of magnums in swat. If I wanted to use magnums I'd just play the slayer playlist.
Bump
It's so annoying, I really don't know how I made it to Onyx.
Swat use to be my favorite playlist. Now I can't enjoy it due to disliking the magnum and its tendency to miss shots.
I don't know what autistic POS thought that it would be more fun to play SWAT with magnums 95% of the time, but they can go ahead and get hit with a car so we can not miss them ASAP.
I prefer magnums, they require more skill.
Swat has been my game since it became a game and Swatnums is ridiculous. It isn't fun and it surely isn't the Swat game I ever want to play. I did 9 straight Swatnum games in a row. At least give us a voting system to avoid this travesty. Haha
Accio Beer wrote:
I prefer magnums, they require more skill.
I don't disagree, but why can't they be a secondary. I don't understand the need for it to be changed from literally every previous halo game
People have been running with Magnums in SWAT since Reach (myself included, yeah I was that guy). The behavior isn't new and likely isn't going to stop any time soon. Actually, I'd like to see the heat data on SWAT games and what the primary weapon used is, might make for an interesting analysis.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2