[Locked] Make active camo visible on motion sensor

OP DonnyDoo42

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
A few games ago, I noticed that even when running (sprint might pop up, can't remember), a player with active camo doesn't show up on the radar. On top of that, it's not as easy to see the disruptions in light on someone using it. That pared with invisible to radar makes this pretty OP. Someone running at normal base speed with active camo should pop up as a red blip on the radar.
That's the point man.
Nothing new (unless you started at Halo 4 which had horrible active camo) so carry on.
Pretty sure not showing up on the radar is the exact point of active camo
*facepalm*
Timmie wrote:
Nothing new (unless you started at Halo 4 which had horrible active camo) so carry on.
Actually it is new, camo has never affected motion tracker.
While running, active camo will start to become visible. You will appear on radar at this point. But because of the radar size, by the time you appear on radar you are in melee distance.
The Active Camo is much rarer than it was in Halo 4 for example. It is a pickup that only one player can have every 120 seconds. in Halo 4 everyone could just spawn in with AC, so i believe they did right by making sure the player who gets to active camo the opportunity to be very powerful.
Might aswell just remove it in that case OP, the whole point is not showing up, I think it's fine as it is.
Timmie wrote:
Except it has. In Halo 2 you were just a blue dot. In Halo 3 and reach, it disrupted your radar and put 20 red dots on it to let you know that the guy who is invisible is near. In Halo 5, if you sprint, you're on the radar.
Timmie wrote:
Except it has. In Halo 2 you were just a blue dot. In Halo 3 and reach, it disrupted your radar and put 20 red dots on it to let you know that the guy who is invisible is near. In Halo 5, if you sprint, you're on the radar.
What are you taling about? In H3 you have been visibale on the radar just as every other player when moving too fast. You are talking about the radar jammer which was removed pretty quickly by bungie because it was useless.
Camo becomes useless if shown on radar
Nope. It just isnt a free kill anymore. You actually had to plan your moves. But beside the wonky aiming, 343 tried everything to make things easier. Sniper, Spartan Charge, Weapon announcement, showing even if a power weapon was picked up. -.-
This thread is the perfect definition of "defeats the purpose."
The point of active camo is to make the player invisible to the EYE, not the motion tracker. Camo players absolutely should show up on radar, and traditionally they have.
The point of active camo is to make the player invisible to the EYE, not the motion tracker. Camo players absolutely should show up on radar, and traditionally they have.
In which halo game before halo reach were players with active camo visible on radar?
Um, active camo is supposed 2 camouflage you.
I like the change. But then again I love trolling enemies lol.
Perfect as is for it allows me to do some good assassinations. :3 Thank goodness I got AC certification in warzone
In which halo game before halo reach were players with active camo visible on radar?
Halo 3 for sure, i guess halo 2 was the same.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73u_kSOgyoI
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10