2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 10
Timmie wrote:
Nothing new (unless you started at Halo 4 which had horrible active camo) so carry on.
Actually it is new, camo has never affected motion tracker.
In reach it scrambled your tracker so its nothing entirely new
esnoox wrote:
Nope. It just isnt a free kill anymore. You actually had to plan your moves. But beside the wonky aiming, 343 tried everything to make things easier. Sniper, Spartan Charge, Weapon announcement, showing even if a power weapon was picked up. -.-
Exactly. they catered to the casuals who wanted an easier game and damn near removed the skill gap. ITs my major complaint with the game, though I still have fun with it.
The halo 5 active camp is definitely hard to identify! With that being said, when you do identify it and kill it... The satisfaction factor makes it worth it in my opinion!
I think it should show up on the motion tracker.
At least it doesn't scramble your radar like halo 3
That wouldn't make camp worth anything
Timmie wrote:
Nothing new (unless you started at Halo 4 which had horrible active camo) so carry on.
Actually it is new, camo has never affected motion tracker.
In Halo Reach it scattered dots everywhere on your radar.
uhmm have better eyes then?
wtf are you guys on? Halo camo has never affected motion tracker, like I thought halo waypoint had veterans of the series. Time to go back to neogaf I guess
Kinda the point of the camo
Reach's active came on radar was really really annoying
No. 343 did a good job with camo for h5. I'm really happy to be able to throw grenades while cloaked again. Radar affects gameplay too much as is.
OP never played Halo one when it was released or Halo 2, That was the worst. Halo 4 or reach, You must of started with there. And no, I'm not being rude I'm just saying that is the whole point of active camo and with Halo 5 being a competitive game, that goes to show that you can't camp a base, you have to keep your eyes open and focus. And lighting with invisibility, those tend to counter each other.
uhmm have better eyes then?
Right Hahah, Don't blame active camo, get glasses or clean your visor Spartan
OP never played Halo one when it was released or Halo 2, That was the worst. Halo 4 or reach, You must of started with there. And no, I'm not being rude I'm just saying that is the whole point of active camo and with Halo 5 being a competitive game, that goes to show that you can't camp a base, you have to keep your eyes open and focus. And lighting with invisibility, those tend to counter each other.
That's where you're wrong. I don't think y'all get it. I started in 2007, getting Halo CE, then 2, then 3 for Christmas. I didn't get online until 2010 tho. I did play Halo 3 multiplayer tho, but that's besides the point. The point is, when you had active camo and you were running full speed at the time, you did show up as a red dot on the motion tracker. Walking slowly, crouch walking and standing still made you invisible tho. That I'm fine with, but in Halo 5, running full speed (w/o sprint) you're invisible to the radar, which isn't like previous Halo games, and makes it OP.
pretty competetive, huh?

http://xboxclips.com/esnoox/f1d5059f-6bb0-4c16-9959-e7c1db2a9ea4

its just hilarous. ^^
That's the point man.
Exactly.

"Make active camo useless"

No thanks. It's actually a real powerup in this game that is very useful if used properly. Let's stop crying to nerf everything that actually works.
"used properly". thats the freaking point. You dont have to, because you can just run as usual. in h3, you had to USE camo. now its just another bunch of free kills for every BK in the game.
esnoox wrote:
"used properly". thats the freaking point. You dont have to, because you can just run as usual. in h3, you had to USE camo. now its just another bunch of free kills for every BK in the game.
Oh BS.

It's actually harder to use camo in H5 than H3 because unlike H3 there's a lot of things that make you visible like sprinting and thrusting that you have to balance and manage properly. While in H3 pretty much the only way to be visible is shooting.

Rockets are easy kills too. So is the overshield. The whole damn point of power weapons and powerups is to give you advantages in a fight because you got them before the other team did. If you don't like that concept then get out of Halo. Getting killed by camo makes you the BK, not him.
At the basic level of all of this:

Active Camo should disguise you.

Motion sensor should pick up motion.

If active camo guy "moves" he should show up on motion sensor.

Visibility and motion are not the same thing so why would someone be "camouflaged" on a motion radar, makes no sense.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 10