Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Mantis Breakout Glitch?

OP STSLPO

So I was playing a game of Mantis breakout today, and on all rounds, our team was spawning on the wrong side (the front side) of the mantis's. 3 out of the 4 matches we were unable to spawn for about the first 30 seconds of the game, and on one round we were unable to spawn to get into the mantis's at all and the enemy team killed us while we were on the ground.

Has anyone experienced this or was it just a random glitch?
I have I've also noticed that blue team on mantis break has only one spawn point but red team has all four behind the mantis where as blue team has only one in front of the Mantis.
Yeah we were blue team...
Yep tarts the reason red has all four spawn at the back so you can hop right in, blue team has one spawn right at the front of the mantids so someone has to move for the next player to spawn in. Hopefully 343 see this and fix it. It's not a major issue most people move anyway but the odd person doesn't.
It's not just mantis breakout, I've noticed it in tank world from time to time too.
Yep tarts the reason red has all four spawn at the back so you can hop right in, blue team has one spawn right at the front of the mantids so someone has to move for the next player to spawn in. Hopefully 343 see this and fix it. It's not a major issue most people move anyway but the odd person doesn't.
That makes sense. Thanks for the info!
STSLPO wrote:
That makes sense. Thanks for the info!
Anytime dude :)
This is still broken...