OP Dva Hana Song

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Do not make nonconstructive posts.

Spoiler:
Show
Hi, I am a representative of Phantom Squad. Call me xXswegmetamastaXx. Thank you for voicing your support of our cause in the 343i forums. Your service will not be forgotten. I will extend your bravery up the ranks, and maybe TorturedSeol will one day be the mightiest neckbeard in all of Phantom Squad.
I absolutely understand the reasoning behind it, but isn't this a little extreme?
thats because 343i is owned by Microsoft.
"Hacking" lel

DDoSing isn't hacking. And DDoSing doesn't grant them access to secure information.
DDoS is hacking, shows what you know.
So they hit the customer with a stick rather than doing something that actually causes a problem for the company they would want to fix. Do you think Sony learned from what North Korea did when the movie The Interview came out? I guarantee that was effective. What this group is doing obviously doesn't hurt the people that are part of the "problem". In fact if this group did not cause issues such as this there would be no security issue to protect against.
DDos isn't hacking, Hacking is gaining access to secure information where DDos'ing is flooding servers with tons of information to the point the servers can't handle it and slow/shutdown. DDos is flooding servers, hacking is gaining access to the secure information on those servers. Anyone with a computer can DDos but not everyone can hack.
They're not the same.
Shows what you know!
Lol morons these days. Please, go do some research.
The Steve wrote:
DDos isn't hacking, Hacking is gaining access to secure information where DDos'ing is flooding servers with tons of information to the point the servers can't handle it and slow/shutdown. DDos is flooding servers, hacking is gaining access to the secure information on those servers. Anyone with a computer can DDos but not everyone can hack.
They're not the same.
Shows what you know!
Awww someone can read Wikipedia, not all information on there is right. Shows what you know!!!
The Steve wrote:
They're not the same.
Shows what you know!
I hate DDoS is hacking people. Anyone can spam a website with enough linked computers.
There's a big difference between hacking and ddos. These kids doing ddos attacks are like wanna be hackers
Yeah sure great thinking there op! Let's defend the costumers! How? By -Yoinking!- them over of course! Because logic!
The Steve wrote:
Awww someone can read Wikipedia, not all information on there is right. Shows what you know!!!
WHY ARE YOU SO DUMB
No? This doesn't seem a little extreme to anyone else?
Have been playing on xbox all day I have had no problems.
You're all obviously offended that you can't play your games. I understand, don't take your anger out on me. I'm just a fan of hackitivist groups. ^_^ They're really something. You're all just lucky your little worthless Xbox's aren't destroyed. "Yet".
At least we can still play forge...
DDoS is not hacking, actually. The only security that you could possibly put against it is a secure encryption that only allows certain people with the password or what have you through, which means nobody would be able to connect to the servers. It's called denial of service because you are literally flooding the servers with dummy traffic til it gets overloaded an therefore shuts down. Aka denies service. Currently in college for networking so I know what I am talking about. Anyone can do it if they have enough tech knowledge and equipment. It's not hacking because no your credit card info is not in jeopardy AT ALL. It has nothing to do with actual security of the network. If you're going to give someone props for hacking, make sure you know what the heck you are talking about.
Doe this thread smell a bit, trollish?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2