Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Marine FireFight

OP munk07

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
LethalQ wrote:
They key is having good leadership in your Spartan company to get Achilles. While you may have trouble finding warzone matches you are in a company of what should have a lot of members. My last company I was in, yes I am one of those lame players who joined two companies late to get the set.... The helemt I helped but not all that much, I was going to be happy with just that but the company discharged me one day out of the blue so I was like why not get the aemor. So I joined another company which they said they should get the armor by like Jan/Feb ish of last year. Well with pretty much my strick grinding I got them the set in mid December... Anyways when I signed on the majority of the time players were in firefight or customs ...neither of which would help them get to the helmet. Some one in the company was even pointing out that hey we need players playing the right playlist. Needless to say l left that company because why should I try and help them get the helmet when clealry they weren't really trying. So I would recommend maybe search out a new company because that would be better than hoping they change the game drastically (which won't happen).
I already have the Helmet and Armor. I've been through 3 Spartan Companies. The first we grinded our hearts out with a strict weekly requirement. The second company was less strict, and now with my 3rd group under my Leadership, it has been dragging because of the game.

My company is meant to help more people get the gear. The conflict isn't about me, it's about the people in my company.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2