Does anyone else love Mark VI in this game as much as me? I'm convinced that Mark VI gen 2 is the best since halo 3's model. As a long time halo player I've been using the Mark VI helmet since halo 2, looks amazing in this game (IMO)
cant beat the classics! I love all the classic armors. I really want MK IV
Hell Yea. I got lucky and got mine in the WZ REQ Bundle that came with the Limited Edition and I've been rocking it ever since.
BubbyBubke wrote:
Does anyone else love Mark VI in this game as much as me? I'm convinced that Mark VI gen 2 is the best since halo 3's model. As a long time halo player I've been using the Mark VI helmet since halo 2, looks amazing in this game (IMO)
Agree can't beat the classics but I will say it would be nice to see CQB and EOD or even the Halo 3 version of Recon back the new version looks dumb in my opinion
I hate how the gen 1 Mark VI's secondary colors don't match with the primary. Then again I'd probably never wear anything else if it did.
True, I love the armor, but I won't sport as much as i did on release. Got change different styles you know.
It's nice, especially the different variants. Scarred is my favorite.
I hate how the gen 1 Mark VI's secondary colors don't match with the primary. Then again I'd probably never wear anything else if it did.
Just wait until you get Gen 2, looks so good man the secondary colours are a lot brighter and the armor is more sleek and shiny haha