Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Master Control REQ pack

OP Withyn3302

If one has all of the Master Control skins, but yet, they still buy the pack anyway, what will the items received be, if any?
You'll usually get legendary XP boosts instead.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
You'll usually get legendary XP boosts instead.
Oh ok thx
Yea, the same goes for any of the special REQ Packs. If you've already own the items from said packs, then usually you get things like REQ Points or XP Boosts (Or some other match booster)
Yea, the same goes for any of the special REQ Packs. If you've already own the items from said packs, then usually you get things like REQ Points or XP Boosts (Or some other match booster)
Good to know
XP boosts, but I'm not sure that they'll be legendary ones.
BmooDyyy wrote:
XP boosts, but I'm not sure that they'll be legendary ones.
They are. I've opened 2 of these packs already
Withyn3302 wrote:
If one has all of the Master Control skins, but yet, they still buy the pack anyway, what will the items received be, if any?
You can receive 10 xp Leggendary ;)
Xbox Chri wrote:
Withyn3302 wrote:
Are they for Warzone, Arena or both?
Xbox Chri wrote:
Withyn3302 wrote:
It's actually only 5 arena legendary XP boosts per pack
Withyn3302 wrote:
Xbox Chri wrote:
Withyn3302 wrote:
It's actually only 5 arena legendary XP boosts per pack
Actually 5 but I recieve 10 ;)
BmooDyyy wrote:
Xbox Chri wrote:
Withyn3302 wrote:
Are they for Warzone, Arena or both?
Arena Xp