Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Master Control Req Pack

OP BadDogg55

I was wondering if anyone has gotten the Master Control Req Pack? Curious what's in it.
Master Control (neon and black) skins for all main weapons. Thats about it.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Thanks. I was just curious if it was worth the 100,000 rp.
BadDogg55 wrote:
I would not consider this pack to be worth the req points spend due to the reasoning that the Master Control Weapon Skins can also be unlocked from the standard Silver and Gold req packs.

If you wish to unlock the Master Control Weapons Skins, I would instead recommend to purchase a lot of Silver packs until you unlock these Skins. In order to make the process a bit quicker, you can speed it up by selling none permanent req cards for more req points.
BadDogg55 wrote:
I would not consider this pack to be worth the req points spend due to the reasoning that the Master Control Weapon Skins can also be unlocked from the standard Silver and Gold req packs.

If you wish to unlock the Master Control Weapons Skins, I would instead recommend to purchase a lot of Silver packs until you unlock these Skins. In order to make the process a bit quicker, you can speed it up by selling none permanent req cards for more req points.
I unlocked everything years ago. I was wondering if they actually put in some new skins... Thanks
BadDogg55 wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:

I unlocked everything years ago. I was wondering if they actually put in some new skins... Thanks
No, nothing new or exclusive in that pack.
You get some Legendary XP boosts if you open a pack since you’ve already unlocked everything. Might be worth it if you’re looking for some.
tuhin94 wrote:
You get some Legendary XP boosts if you open a pack since you’ve already unlocked everything. Might be worth it if you’re looking for some.
I wish they would put in Legendary WZ boosts. I have 250 Arena Legendary XP boosts I don't use. Too bad I can't give them away...
BadDogg55 wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
I wish they would put in Legendary WZ boosts. I have 250 Arena Legendary XP boosts I don't use. Too bad I can't give them away...
I recommend just playing a bit of Infection with them. 250 of them will certainly help with your final last 2 levels. I believe some have mentioned better packs show up sometimes so might be best to hold off buying the 'master control req packs' since there's usually one that's around 150k that gives more arena/warzone exp boosts overall but can't remember the name of it so might be best to wait a bit longer since the one I used gave me a lot when I had about 20 million saved up.
ronnie42 wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
I recommend just playing a bit of Infection with them. 250 of them will certainly help with your final last 2 levels. I believe some have mentioned better packs show up sometimes so might be best to hold off buying the 'master control req packs' since there's usually one that's around 150k that gives more arena/warzone exp boosts overall but can't remember the name of it so might be best to wait a bit longer since the one I used gave me a lot when I had about 20 million saved up.
Yeah, save your RP for the XP Boost packs that roll around occasionally. 100,000 RP for five Arena boosts isnt worth it. Made that mistake myself.
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
ronnie42 wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
Yeah, save your RP for the XP Boost packs that roll around occasionally. 100,000 RP for five Arena boosts isnt worth it. Made that mistake myself.
Yeh, that's what I'm doing again, if you have them already then best to use them. Main reason I did this was because the grind to 152 can seem exhausting since just need to 500k to be done with h5.
ronnie42 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
Yeh, that's what I'm doing again, if you have them already then best to use them. Main reason I did this was because the grind to 152 can seem exhausting since just need to 500k to be done with h5.
Further along than I am, Im 1mil from 150
ronnie42 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
No worries, just need to get in there and train, the goal to 152 is a long one but as long as you got Netflix/Youtube on the side it should make things a little easier.
In theory you could be levelled up within a week, you can get an average of 1 million exp per week.
ronnie42 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
No worries, just need to get in there and train, the goal to 152 is a long one but as long as you got Netflix/Youtube on the side it should make things a little easier.
In theory you could be levelled up within a week, you can get an average of 1 million exp per week.
Not likely. But theres no word on when Halo Infinite is coming so I dont think its a TRUE rush.
ronnie42 wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
That's what I'm going to do. I have 2.7 million rp, but why waste it on more Arena boosts being I have 250. I've only seen 1 time when they had Legendary WZ xp boosts. I bought 2, probably should have got more while it was available.
BadDogg55 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
That's what I'm going to do. I have 2.7 million rp, but why waste it on more Arena boosts being I have 250. I've only seen 1 time when they had Legendary WZ xp boosts. I bought 2, probably should have got more while it was available.
They'll come back again, they've been through twice
Yeah I bought it because they said there would be "skins we thought we'd never see." Kind of implies new skins. Wasted my req points.