Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Matching Emblems

OP Whitedooom

If you run with a squad and have matching emblems then I'll change mine to match it just in good fun. Wayyyyy too many people sending me hate mail after WZ games for it hahaha. Pregame lobbies need to have a little fun sprinkled in there.
I miss the pregame lobby’s of Reach. So much trash talk and just fun communication. Now days if anyone is even using a mic, all you seem to hear is someone’s kid screaming in the background or someone’s mom yelling at them.
I miss the pregame lobby’s of Reach. So much trash talk and just fun communication. Now days if anyone is even using a mic, all you seem to hear is someone’s kid screaming in the background or someone’s mom yelling at them.
Or music. Dear God, that irritates me. Like, have some courtesy, why don't you? Not everyone wants to hear your taste in music.
I miss the Kinect era, where it sounded like somebody was sitting inside of their washing machine on a rinse cycle.
x N7 117 x wrote:
Or music. Dear God, that irritates me. Like, have some courtesy, why don't you? Not everyone wants to hear your taste in music.
It is incredible to me how often I hear some music blaring in the background.
x N7 117 x wrote:
Or the random person rapping nonstop. Am I supposed to download your mixtape now?
Whitedooom wrote:
x N7 117 x wrote:
Or the random person rapping nonstop. Am I supposed to download your mixtape now?
You're supposed to download it and then blast back over to them through your microphone.