Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Matching foreigners 99% of the time. Help.

OP ALazyWhiteGirl

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Halo is meant to be played from players around the world regardless. Ping may be a big factor. Or perhaps personal aim sensitivity and look acceleration comes into play.
Well of course.. I just wish I wasn't the only one from America and speaking english 99% of the time. Kind of crappy lol. Language and connection is the main issue I have obviously.
You eliminate the "99% of the time" if you make an attempt to play with people in your own fire team. I've played with people all over the states, female, male, (if that matters) all cool people. Definitely beats the heck out of teaming with randoms...but if I team up with randoms and someone talks and I understand them...I send an invite. We game. We become friends. We have fun.

There's a recruiting section...there's LFG...there's even people in this very thread. MM sucks a lot of the time...for many reasons....but team mates...a language barrier...you do have some control over that. Take the MM randoms out of the equation and do yourself a favor. You'll have much more fun.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2