Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

matchmaking queue freeze

OP Ju5TinCrEdibLe

After a game, the queue will freeze up, and might start working and matchmake, or it will just stall and stay frozen unless I reset. To be honest, I feel like this has been a thing since day one. I've just recently started playing again. It's already been deleted and re-downloaded. Any ideas? Is this just something we've learned to except? Thanks.
My game usually freezes after a btb game or a Warzone game, It usually freezes if I backout to soon. Doesnt help that if I restart my game, my first game will always disconnect.
It's a very old issue so I wouldn't expect a fix for it.
I don't think 343 has acknowledged or addressed these screen freezes at all so I think it's just something we have to sadly accept.
It's happened to me as well, so I guess I'm definitely not the only one.
After a game, the queue will freeze up, and might start working and matchmake, or it will just stall and stay frozen unless I reset. To be honest, I feel like this has been a thing since day one. I've just recently started playing again. It's already been deleted and re-downloaded. Any ideas? Is this just something we've learned to except? Thanks.
Had this happen so much i just accept it at this point when playing with a party of more than two.
I know this has been an issue forever, but it seems like it has been worse after the BTB update. Every 2 to 3 games I have to reset
Happens all the time. The wait usually isn't that long.
This happens to me at least once a day when playing H5.