Max SR, total XP needed, and it's rewards

OP Jen0vaCORE

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 21
Well, here it is for people who care or are curious. It doesn't go by how much EXP until the next rank, but rather the total amount of XP accumulated in accordance to what the rank starts at. (EG, Rank 9 starts at 28,500 XP (the amount total accumulated))

Sorry for the semi-bad formatting, as I didn't do this in Excel format, but here it is:

Spoiler:
Show
152 is the max wow long way to go
152 is the max wow long way to go
With a total of 50,000,000 XP? Yeah it should take a decent amount of time. :)
Ty for the info, guess I'll be playing for a long time, only SR 25 atm
I didn't realize I was playing Reach
Anubis TGC wrote:
Lmao right? Only ultra-tryhard no-lifes are going to get to the max rank.
Anubis TGC wrote:
Lmao right? Only ultra-tryhard no-lifes are going to get to the max rank.
in halo 4 everybody was complaining "ohhh i reach max level in 1 week, pls raise it!!!" now this? :s
Only another 105 ranks left...lol
Good. I will never get there but I like games that take a long time max out. As in the opposite of Destiny
These numbers seem to be off....

60,000 XP to get from 80 to 81 but 25,000 XP to get from 85 to 86?
152? What a weird number! Whats your source?
Great post!!!
Thank you for the post i was wondering what the max rank is and what you would get from ranking up.
Regice554 wrote:
152? What a weird number! Whats your source?
The official strategy guide for the game.
These numbers seem to be off....
60,000 XP to get from 80 to 81 but 25,000 XP to get from 85 to 86?
I think it's weird too, but that's what it says. Double checked the guide to make sure.
Anyone know what the highest ranked person is? Like is there any real way of knowing like leader boards or is it down to finding the people.
Anyone know what the highest ranked person is? Like is there any real way of knowing like leader boards or is it down to finding the people.
I don't think so, but I'm not really 100% sure. On a side note though, 15 million exp between 151 and 152!
152!!! Took em 2 years to come out with halo five. Yet halo 4 was easy. Now halo 6 or whatever better take 5 years to come out!
Sweet, thanks bro
I think I remember reading somewhere they can add more ranks later on.
Level 21 now. Long long way to go
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 21