3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 31
Razzageist wrote:
I just hit 140 a few days ago, and I plan to make it to max. Lot of people says its not worth it from the lack of reward; but I want to do it just to show it off. I still have to finish grinding out Reach. I look at it like people who are hardcore into cod and want to max out their prestige.
I'm rank 149 and I'm not even half way there. I've played almost everyday for the past year. The last 3 ranks are going to be sooo boring,haha.
around 14,000,000 left. just sold all my recs ( mythic excluded) had enough to buy 5 of the CLASSIC HELMET PACK helmet packs 150,000 point packs. now i have 36 legendary arena recs. going to play 36 games of infection. 360,000 xp or more.... have not had less then 10,000 with this rec after the xp upgrade to infection this is an easy 1 million point weekend.

as i will not buy a pack as the = pay to play. I am not above any one gifting me as many of the CLASSIC HELMET PACK. i get 9 leg arena xp boost in that pack. i need 1400 x 10,000 14,000,000 and i am there level 152
Down to the last 12,918,000 did my Million points over the weekend. should have earned more. But was in a bad mood so I hit people with a hammer in griff ball all weekend. or most of the time. some warzone and others in the mix. long long long grind.

How to make it to 152.

Rule 1
Don't have kids: 1st you have to take care of them. This takes away playing time. and they will want to play as well.

Rule 2
Chose one below
Don't have a Partner/Girlfriend/wife
Have a partner that plays Partner/Girlfriend/wife option 2 so playing Halo is together time. (make sure Partner is using their own xbox)
Rule 3
Live on 4 or less hours of sleep for over a year. You will catch up when you are dead.
Rule 4
Most important keep playing even when you don't want to.(if you only play when you want to play it will take years)
Love this game prob may never reach max but this has been a fun ride guys!!
so close, currently 136
Level 141 right now, that distance though...
I'm SR121, so I am nearly 10% of the way to SR152 haha. I actually like this, its what we were asking for. I hated being able to hit max in 2 months on other recent halo titles so having a rank that is a real show of dedication and time spent is great. That may be an unpopular opinion, but either way I love it :)
so close, currently 136
erm...sorry but you are only 11.76% of the way there..... sorry I just thought you should know.... I am under 10% so sucks to be me!
Therefore people that have played everyday since the start is "only" about 145-148 :P

from 151 to 152 you 15m xp :P, i have a long way to go :(
i dint start playing online halo 5 till after i had beaten the campaign solo on legendary. I know the story sucked on halo 5 that is a different thread, then only plaid ffa and only ffa for a month. so i was 2 months behind. but i am going to make it.. i actually see daylight ahead at the end of this long long long long long f@ckin tunnel

50,000,000-38264016+11735984 left to go
hvip wrote:
i dint start playing online halo 5 till after i had beaten the campaign solo on legendary. I know the story sucked on halo 5 that is a different thread, then only plaid ffa and only ffa for a month. so i was 2 months behind. but i am going to make it.. i actually see daylight ahead at the end of this long long long long long f@ckin tunnel

50,000,000-38264016+11735984 left to go
I started in June
so much math xD
I'm 10.612732% of the way there: SR 128-86,366/110,000
I'm only Sr 64 I got a long way to go
Under 10 million to 152.
I'm less than halfway there ; ^; I'm 1,000,000 xp away from 150
Well it will be a long time before 152 fore me! I'm like halfway through 138
hvip wrote:
Down to the last 12,918,000 did my Million points over the weekend. should have earned more. But was in a bad mood so I hit people with a hammer in griff ball all weekend. or most of the time. some warzone and others in the mix. long long long grind.

How to make it to 152.

Rule 1
Don't have kids: 1st you have to take care of them. This takes away playing time. and they will want to play as well.

Rule 2
Chose one below
Don't have a Partner/Girlfriend/wife
Have a partner that plays Partner/Girlfriend/wife option 2 so playing Halo is together time. (make sure Partner is using their own xbox)
Rule 3
Live on 4 or less hours of sleep for over a year. You will catch up when you are dead.
Rule 4
Most important keep playing even when you don't want to.(if you only play when you want to play it will take years)
Best post! xD
What makes the Mantle emblem so special to be a reward at 152?
What makes the Mantle emblem so special to be a reward at 152?
Some one at 343 or Microsoft became the deciderer and said at random that one there make it the emblem for 152.

7 million points left to 152 ...

could be more to it then that. but sounds good . and i wanted to use the word deciderer.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 31