4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 26
Anubis OFA wrote:
I didn't realize I was playing Reach
Lmao right? Only ultra-tryhard no-lifes are going to get to the max rank.
I got lucky. My wife plays when I'm not home.
hvip wrote:
My point is if they do a double XP weekend find 12 people and go in there and sweat it out all weekend and you guys will earn your XP.
Damn! You know you're getting old when something like this sounds excruciating.

Hey man, that's cool. You and I have very different ideas of how to earn XP. Right now I am just playing BTB.
Anubis OFA wrote:
I didn't realize I was playing Reach
Lmao right? Only ultra-tryhard no-lifes are going to get to the max rank.
I got lucky. My wife plays when I'm not home.
Same hear my wife plays thinks she is about to hit 150...
DaxSeven09 wrote:
hvip wrote:
My point is if they do a double XP weekend find 12 people and go in there and sweat it out all weekend and you guys will earn your XP.

Hey man, that's cool. You and I have very different ideas of how to earn XP. Right now I am just playing BTB.
It's easy for me I'm just making recommendations on I don't care about XP anymore I just play what I want and don't have to play games that I hated which I did when I was on my grind I remembered reading getting home from work knowing I would have to sit there and until you know 10 or 11 at night to get the XP points are needed for the day .
You know the SR 152 doesn't really mean anything except for the person that gets it it's their accomplishment. But if you 0don't make it it's not a failure. You're making a decision that the commitment asked of you is not worth the negivites ... For me it was proving just because I'm 40 didn't mean I had to act like a grown up and I could still waste my time playing video games all day. .. For me it was about proving I I've never grown up
I am SR 145 with 460.000 XP. Reaching 50.000.000 XP to max out is insane. Just like Inheritor Rank in Reach and General Rank in Halo Wars.
"-Yoink- yourself" is how I think about it.
hvip wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
hvip wrote:

It's easy for me I'm just making recommendations on I don't care about XP anymore I just play what I want and don't have to play games that I hated which I did when I was on my grind I remembered reading getting home from work knowing I would have to sit there and until you know 10 or 11 at night to get the XP points are needed for the day .
You know the SR 152 doesn't really mean anything except for the person that gets it it's their accomplishment. But if you 0don't make it it's not a failure. You're making a decision that the commitment asked of you is not worth the negivites ... For me it was proving just because I'm 40 didn't mean I had to act like a grown up and I could still waste my time playing video games all day. .. For me it was about proving I I've never grown up
Good God... Over 18,000 games. Did you ever sleep?... lol. I'm 62, getting old is just a state of mind... Peter Pan syndrome...hahaha.
<p></p>
Thanks for posting this, much appreciated.

How did you find all this information? Please don't tell me you took notes each time you ranked-up lol
5o mill is actually insane
I’ve got around 2.7mil until 152 :)
This will not be attainable for tons of folks.
Mr Sir 81 wrote:
it takes roughly 60-70 days of playtime, most people will not dedicate that much time to the game
Mr Sir 81 wrote:
it takes roughly 60-70 days of playtime, most people will not dedicate that much time to the game
Creepy...
Mr Sir 81 wrote:
Creepy...
Why Creepy?
'Cause I'm still working on Inheritor in Reach and General in Wars next to reaching rank 152 in H5.
'Cause I'm still working on Inheritor in Reach and General in Wars next to reaching rank 152 in H5.
General in Wars I or II?
Gotta love how 152 requires almost as much XP to get to as it takes to get to 151.
honestly the SR or whatever XP rank system is in use shouldn't hold much importance. If it takes a week or two years its just a number.
Gotta love how 152 requires almost as much XP to get to as it takes to get to 151.
152 requires 15 million XP.
1-151 requires 35 million XP.

I believe you are thinking 1-150 requires 24 million and 150-152 requires 26 million
152 requires 15 million XP.
1-151 requires 35 million XP.

I believe you are thinking 1-150 requires 24 million and 150-152 requires 26 million
Meh, numbers... I can't math today but yeah that was what I was getting at.
I ran across someone the other day in BTB who said he's working on a second account to reach 152!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 26