2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 26
'Cause I'm still working on Inheritor in Reach and General in Wars next to reaching rank 152 in H5.
General in Wars I or II?
Wars I (not definitive edition). I heard that max rank in Wars II wouldn't be hard / take long to reach. Is that true?
'Cause I'm still working on Inheritor in Reach and General in Wars next to reaching rank 152 in H5.
General in Wars I or II?
Wars I (not definitive edition). I heard that max rank in Wars II wouldn't be hard / take long to reach. Is that true?
Max rank in Wars 2 used to be 50, which was really easy. But a few months ago they bumped max rank up to 99, and it’s pretty difficult now.
Volize wrote:
General in Wars I or II?
Max rank in Wars 2 used to be 50, which was really easy. But a few months ago they bumped max rank up to 99, and it’s pretty difficult now.
Oh Jesus, I really want to see a light at the end of the tunnel. After all it's not only max rank I'm working on but also on 100% commendations. I ain't got 24/7 to play.
I wish to be a pensioner already...
A question for people who achieved SR152, do you still get XP Boosts? or any boost that gives additional XP?
A question for people who achieved SR152, do you still get XP Boosts? or any boost that gives additional XP?
I have yet to achieve the rank, but the Packs will not change as there are those who have pushed for level "153" (which is 100 million XP)
Jen0vaCORE wrote:
Well, here it is for people who care or are curious. It doesn't go by how much EXP until the next rank, but rather the total amount of XP accumulated in accordance to what the rank starts at. (EG, Rank 9 starts at 28,500 XP (the amount total accumulated))
Sorry for the semi-bad formatting, as I didn't do this in Excel format, but here it is:

Spoiler:
Show
Thank you for this XD
I have yet to achieve the rank, but the Packs will not change as there are those who have pushed for level "153" (which is 100 million XP)
there sr153 and above?
there sr153 and above?
SR-153 is not in-game, but a community item. People just claim the SR-153/100 million XP (which is the actual max on Halotracker) is the final goal for those who already hit 152
Once you reach rank 144 it becomes a real grind
Once you reach rank 144 it becomes a real grind
You think that until you hit 149/150 and start to remember the good old days lol.

Note: Currently over 4 million into 151
DaxSeven09 wrote:
hvip wrote:
My point is if they do a double XP weekend find 12 people and go in there and sweat it out all weekend and you guys will earn your XP.
Damn! You know you're getting old when something like this sounds excruciating.

Hey man, that's cool. You and I have very different ideas of how to earn XP. Right now I am just playing BTB.
well I am 42 and it was hard and long but fun. i stopped playing halo 5 when they took away griff ball.
hvip wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
hvip wrote:
My point is if they do a double XP weekend find 12 people and go in there and sweat it out all weekend and you guys will earn your XP.

Hey man, that's cool. You and I have very different ideas of how to earn XP. Right now I am just playing BTB.
well I am 42 and it was hard and long but fun. i stopped playing halo 5 when they took away griff ball.
Grifball is actually back for the next week and a half. It will go away again on the 16th if you want to play again
hvip wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
hvip wrote:

Grifball is actually back for the next week and a half. It will go away again on the 16th if you want to play again
And that's why I am back playing again and first time I have posted on this site in many months.. and after e3 you all have plenty of time to get to 152 before halo infinite comes out someday ... after 2020 I would think as all, we have seen is a teaser tech demo of a new engine, a title., and the promise that in halo BR= Battle Rifle and not Not Battle Royle ... if you want a battle Royle halo game mode . get working in Forge Mode and make your own. so the next halo game could be the launch title for the next-gen console ... that could be as early as fall 2020 but I would think 2021 and with not even tease gameplay from a new game. I don't gamble with money. but i would bet your money that then new Halo Infinite could line up and be released for Xbox, Xbox one x, Windows 10, and whatever the next-gen console will be called. that give all you people plenty of time to get you 50,000,000 XP finished. I have been playing cod WWII zombies started when i left halo and made it to master prestige 618 and have not touched it now that I can play GB again. but I was going to get to master prestige 1000 and then come back to Halo 5. but just playing the last 4 days not sure i will finish that max rank. I was going to try for it because had nothing better to play.. but I don't care that much for the game so as long as I keep having fun I am back to Halo 5, and just for the fun.

and that's the difference between making max rank and not if you don't love the game something else will catch your eye and you will chase that pretty thing for a bit.

I needed 74 days at 3 hours a day at normal XP to max out cod. but don't think I will ... master prestige is so much easier than 152 in halo 5 ... but i won't finish because i don't care about the game. its fun mindless shooting.

Halo it has been my part of my life for 17+ years. and I have been working on master chief achievements recently and. will keep putting off the laso playlist for now. hell still need to get Halo 2 co-op legendary. (checkpoint respawn on one death) is a -Yoink-.
and can now work on the master chief multi-player achievements.
Now that Microsoft for free fixed a 5-year-old game that was a rerelease of 4 older halo games.
they didn't have to do this. but they did.
Microsoft we accept the update in good faith. As a down payment of your dedication to delivering in the future at a time, you feel it is ready and not be for.
a full good halo game upon release and take all the time that is needed to have all elements of the story gameplay and online play ready and working on day one.

thank you, Microsoft for fixing the online bungle of the master chief collection. it shows us halo loyalist that halo infinite. even after the great marketing that had nothing to do with Halo 5, the bad story that only after reading all books in the halo-verse released after the release of Halo 5 does the story even begin to show a plausible inkling of making any normal human go well that story sucked.

keep faith Halo is in good Hands ( no proof just Faith) this will be 343 3rd game and hope its as good as Bungie 3rd halo game. and not like the 2 non-"halo" Games that Bungie have put out recently.

People like Buck People like Master Cheif " my wife like the actor's body that plays Luke Cage , is there a person who loves or even like Spartan L. so keep faith Bad Blood was good. liked seeing the odst's " Spartan 4" back together. Started "Silent Storm" not saying anything about that. read it your self. It is a Master, Cheif/Blue team.story... so keep working or getting that xp. ther is time is plenty to still make 152 by next Halo Release even if you start a new account today there is time.
Now it was easier at the start with more players. if Halo would just give Halo 5 free with gold next month lots of new players and lots more people to play with. it would give a big boost to player count in halo 5 and over the next 2 years, it will need new blood. and make it easier for the grinders and those just starting to get there.

and it would sell more copies of the next halo game.

please leave GB playlist in the rotation. another halo book Triligoy . can you guy please get David Brin to give us three books. You got Greg Bear do pen the cannon on Forerunner Saga... and more from Karen Travis. i know they are the least halo books in the halo-verse but that is my Favorit halo " stories " i like the action adventure hero stuff ... but these seemed much more real and relatable charters.

that's all from me. didn't sleep all weekend just played grifball getting back on to grind more xp that i don't need ... just past 60,000,000 maybe i should set my goal to make it to the xp cap of 100,000,000 only 3 people on that list as of today.
I have moved my Xbox to a different room this weekend and thought of one thing about getting max rank that has not been talked about.

the cost of 152.

xbox one MMC 299.99.
+ halo 5 299.99 (the one with the master chief and Lock under the arch.
xbox one s 2Tb $349.99 because no split screen needs a2nd Xbox so the wife could play. if I had to share i would have never made 152 so even with split-screen still need 2 Xbox's i was around rank 110 when i bought this for the wife she is currently a 150 about halfway to 151

1st elite controller 149.99
2nd elite controller 149.993rd regular controller to replace both normal that came with Xbox.....
2 Microsoft wireless headsets 99.99 ea 299.98
3 Microsoft wired headsets 59.99ea 179.97
2 afterglow wired 34.99
1 afterglow wireless 79.99
$1579.88

most of my headsets broke because cats like to chew the cords and wireless ones break when they fall off your head
have talked to other 152 and many of them went through controllers and headsets. most didn't have to buy a 2nd Xbox so that is not typical

anyone else how much did your 152 cost.

do not include packs you paid for
yes and will earn xp till you reach 100,000,000 and then will get xp for games but will not add to your total

in game it will say limit reached but on waypoint it shows you your current total
hvip wrote:
yes and will earn xp till you reach 100,000,000 and then will get xp for games but will not add to your total

in game it will say limit reached but on waypoint it shows you your current total
Good ole 153 (definitely not going for it)
hvip wrote:

until someone hit 100,000,000 no one knew for sure what would happen. hoped they had a hidden rank or something but alas 343 had not kept a secret to surprise us all.

just looked you only need 8200000 xp. Nice company name as well
hvip wrote:
hvip wrote:

until someone hit 100,000,000 no one knew for sure what would happen. hoped they had a hidden rank or something but alas 343 had not kept a secret to surprise us all.

just looked you only need 8200000 xp. Nice company name as well
Thank you @HVIP. The grind through 151 has been harder than i could have forseen while going through the upper 140s and 150. Thank my wife @kelleyspartan87 for the awesome company name
Thanks
Jen0vaCORE wrote:
152 is the max wow long way to go
With a total of 50,000,000 XP? Yeah it should take a decent amount of time. :)
I’m at 144
takes about 1 1/2 too 2 years
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 26