1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 29
Just get me to 40 and I'll be satisfied ;) lol ODST FTW
I'll be SR 152 when Half Life 3 is released.
I am spartan rank 44 and my rank up packs have not improved, I still receive the bronze packages each time. I am not sure if this is a bug as I have watched videos online that show receiving upgraded rank up packets starting at 41.
Wow, well guess I will be here a while. Thanks for the list though, I was wondering what the max is at.
Going form 151 to 152 will take as long as getting form 0 to 148...........
actually impossible
NEVERFEAR wrote:
I am spartan rank 44 and my rank up packs have not improved, I still receive the bronze packages each time. I am not sure if this is a bug as I have watched videos online that show receiving upgraded rank up packets starting at 41.
Yeah mine are also still bronze at 44.
It would've been nice if they spaced it out better. The exp requirement just skyrockets in the last five levels.
Hot damn. Looks like we got our work cut out.
Meh, I just want to get the blue team emblem and then I can relax...i'm rank 50 now.
Those last levels... wow. Huge jumps.
Anyone know what the highest ranked person is? Like is there any real way of knowing like leader boards or is it down to finding the people.
I think the highest ranked player right now is around 90 or something. But I'm going off of what I've seen in the forums so I have no solid evidence.
So I'll definitely be able to get to rank 100+, close to rank 30 now in just a week. Seems very unlikely for rank 152 though unless XP rewards go up the higher your level is.
Nice guide though. Thanks for clarifying.
Let the grind games begin !!!
dang..... thats a long time.
This is going to take a long time. Hyped for blue team emblem though!
These numbers seem to be off....

60,000 XP to get from 80 to 81 but 25,000 XP to get from 85 to 86?
Nope is legit, i was like wondering today why it was like 50,000 xp to go from 50 to 51 but when you hit 55 it automatically goes back to like being 15,000 xp to go from 55 to 56. Its weird and i guess it helps, it gets you moving in the hopes of hitting a higher rank.
RIZE543 wrote:
So I'll definitely be able to get to rank 100+, close to rank 30 now in just a week. Seems very unlikely for rank 152 though unless XP rewards go up the higher your level is.
I believe your XP is reflected by your rank. Could be wrong, I am just guessing, as it would make a little sense.
Thanks for making this list!
These numbers seem to be off....

60,000 XP to get from 80 to 81 but 25,000 XP to get from 85 to 86?
Nope is legit, i was like wondering today why it was like 50,000 xp to go from 50 to 51 but when you hit 55 it automatically goes back to like being 15,000 xp to go from 55 to 56. Its weird and i guess it helps, it gets you moving in the hopes of hitting a higher rank.
It is like in Halo 4 when the first 5 levels are easy and the last are hard, then it resets. That way it isn't like Halo Reach in the way that you get up to a high rank and get stuck, then level up and get stuck for longer, in Halo 5 you will get stuck, then get a few easy levels to ease the pain, then get stuck again :P
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 29