2. ...
  3. 18
  4. 19
  5. 20
  6. ...
  7. 21
hvip wrote:
hvip wrote:
A question for people who achieved SR152, do you still get XP Boosts? or any boost that gives additional XP?
yes and will earn xp till you reach 100,000,000 and then will get xp for games but will not add to your total

in game it will say limit reached but on waypoint it shows you your current total
Good ole 153 (definitely not going for it)
until someone hit 100,000,000 no one knew for sure what would happen. hoped they had a hidden rank or something but alas 343 had not kept a secret to surprise us all.

just looked you only need 8200000 xp. Nice company name as well
Thank you @HVIP. The grind through 151 has been harder than i could have forseen while going through the upper 140s and 150. Thank my wife @kelleyspartan87 for the awesome company name
I should hit the 152 mark tomorrow evening, Not too bad for a married grandpa, lol
<p></p>
Jen0vaCORE wrote:
152 is the max wow long way to go
With a total of 50,000,000 XP? Yeah it should take a decent amount of time. :)
I’m at 144
takes about 1 1/2 too 2 years
You are between 14% and 15% complete :) It takes roughly 65 days of playtime to complete the max rank
Jen0vaCORE wrote:
I’m at 144
takes about 1 1/2 too 2 years
You are between 14% and 15% complete :) It takes roughly 65 days of playtime to complete the max rank
You sure cause my friend did it in 3
You sure cause my friend did it in 3
All depends on how much you play. If you're really dedicated and get around 4-5 million a month, you could get it in a year or less. Doing it that way though, most likely requires playing with a team so you can better control how long the game lasts.
hvip wrote:
hvip wrote:
A question for people who achieved SR152, do you still get XP Boosts? or any boost that gives additional XP?
yes and will earn xp till you reach 100,000,000 and then will get xp for games but will not add to your total

in game it will say limit reached but on waypoint it shows you your current total
until someone hit 100,000,000 no one knew for sure what would happen. hoped they had a hidden rank or something but alas 343 had not kept a secret to surprise us all.

Thank you @HVIP. The grind through 151 has been harder than i could have forseen while going through the upper 140s and 150. Thank my wife @kelleyspartan87 for the awesome company name
I should hit the 152 mark tomorrow evening, Not too bad for a married grandpa, lol
<p></p>
did you make 152 :) congrats if you did.
hvip wrote:
hvip wrote:
hvip wrote:

<p></p>
Yes I did and thank you. Still check xp amount after every game though.
hvip wrote:
hvip wrote:
hvip wrote:

<p></p>
But in game, it just says limit reached now you have to go to waypoint or tracker to see your new total. unless you just keep Calculator open on the desktop and keep a running total adding the XP points after each game.

Everyone one Give Married Grandpa "A1tontoyota" congrats on finishing the 152 grind. He just slid under the 400th to make it. think its around 396 when i looked last night. so after 3 years, less than 400 people have completed this rank as of now. Who is next? keep up the Grind and XP boosts
hvip wrote:
hvip wrote:
hvip wrote:
hvip wrote:

<p></p>
But in game, it just says limit reached now you have to go to waypoint or tracker to see your new total. unless you just keep Calculator open on the desktop and keep a running total adding the XP points after each game.

Everyone one Give Married Grandpa "A1tontoyota" congrats on finishing the 152 grind. He just slid under the 400th to make it. think its around 396 when i looked last night. so after 3 years, less than 400 people have completed this rank as of now. Who is next? keep up the Grind and XP boosts
I still have 7.8 mill left. Hoping to sneak in under the 500 mark
hvip wrote:
hvip wrote:
hvip wrote:
hvip wrote:

<p></p>

I'm not keeping track of xp anymore, but it is habit to look and see how much I got each game, then I feel dumb for looking.
hvip wrote:
hvip wrote:
hvip wrote:
hvip wrote:

<p></p>

If you see me playing and you need someone to help grind some games just send me a message and will give ya a hand. that last 7.8 could go faster then you think.

that goes for anyone looking for help grinding that xp ... send me a message and say you read this forum and be glad to help.
hvip wrote:
hvip wrote:
hvip wrote:
hvip wrote:
hvip wrote:

<p></p>

If you see me playing and you need someone to help grind some games just send me a message and will give ya a hand. that last 7.8 could go faster then you think.

that goes for anyone looking for help grinding that xp ... send me a message and say you read this forum and be glad to help.
thanks for the offer. I have a good company and my wife likes to play with me too. If i'm solo queuing, I'll definitely hit you up
I never planned to get to 152. In fact my goal was 147 by the next halo's release. Now that I'm a 149 I kind of want to grind for it. By my calculations if I manage 100k a day, I can finish the last few levels by this time next year. I'm also assuming Infinite will not come out before then.
I never planned to get to 152. In fact my goal was 147 by the next halo's release. Now that I'm a 149 I kind of want to grind for it. By my calculations if I manage 100k a day, I can finish the last few levels by this time next year. I'm also assuming Infinite will not come out before then.
As someone who is a 151 halfway I can tell you that it will be very difficult to reach 152 by the time H6 comes out.
As someone who is a 151 halfway I can tell you that it will be very difficult to reach 152 by the time H6 comes out.
I'm sure that it will be. I'm still going to try for it
100k per day x 500 days = SR152
50k per day x 1000 days = SR152
25k per day x 2000 days = SR152
If you can figure out how much you average per day, or even per week, you can figure out right around when youll hit SR 152.
Mr Vacha wrote:
If you can figure out how much you average per day, or even per week, you can figure out right around when youll hit SR 152.
I need roughly 30 million xp from where I'm at. 100k a day will put me at 300 days. Assuming Infinite comes out around next October, that still gives me over two months of leeway. It will definitely be a challenge, but I enjoy grinding like that
Mr Vacha wrote:
I need roughly 30 million xp from where I'm at. 100k a day will put me at 300 days. Assuming Infinite comes out around next October, that still gives me over two months of leeway. It will definitely be a challenge, but I enjoy grinding like that
WZFF with boosts. If you can average 7-9k minimum per match, youre looking at 11-14 matches per day.
Jen0vaCORE wrote:
I have had the game since December 2015. Only at 144, and I played religiously for 2 years.
It all depends on boost usage, game type you prefer, and utilization of boosted/double xp playlists. Just look at your typical game play time though. You will be between 55 and 70 days of total playtime to complete it. Most people i have seen are between 60-65 days total. I just crossed over 50 days and have pushed most boosted xp for a while now and still am only 1/2 way done with 151
It all depends on boost usage, game type you prefer, and utilization of boosted/double xp playlists. Just look at your typical game play time though. You will be between 55 and 70 days of total playtime to complete it. Most people i have seen are between 60-65 days total. I just crossed over 50 days and have pushed most boosted xp for a while now and still am only 1/2 way done with 151
Those legendary xp packs that came out a while back helped tremendously. I spent 3 million RP on those packs to speed my progress.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 18
  4. 19
  5. 20
  6. ...
  7. 21