2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 26
I'm 4.7mil away from 152. Grinded about 3mil XP this past month, and that's with a one week vacation in there. Should have 152 before the end of this year.
Qwigglez wrote:
I'm 4.7mil away from 152. Grinded about 3mil XP this past month, and that's with a one week vacation in there. Should have 152 before the end of this year.
Hoping to finish this year too. Getting 60k a day I'll be there the first week of January
Qwigglez wrote:
Hoping to finish this year too. Getting 60k a day I'll be there the first week of January
i got 150k a day when i was going for 152. it wasn't that hard when you could quick core
Sypriz wrote:
Qwigglez wrote:
i got 150k a day when i was going for 152. it wasn't that hard when you could quick core
Personal responsibilities keep me from pushing tjat hard everyday. Getting 100k-150k just takes boosts and dedication (time)
Sypriz wrote:
Qwigglez wrote:
Personal responsibilities keep me from pushing tjat hard everyday. Getting 100k-150k just takes boosts and dedication (time)
I second that. Work, relationships, and a plethora of other fun things keeps me from getting back to the grind. I can focus and put in the time. I think that would yeild about 100k a day with some boosts on. But Trying to exp grind these days makes me bored and fat.

As much as i would like to quick core, i dont have the players to team up and do that with. Half the time i go into warzone the team falls apart, randoms or no randoms. So i stick to fire fight
Regice554 wrote:
Sypriz wrote:
Qwigglez wrote:
I second that. Work, relationships, and a plethora of other fun things keeps me from getting back to the grind. I can focus and put in the time. I think that would yeild about 100k a day with some boosts on. But Trying to exp grind these days makes me bored and fat.

As much as i would like to quick core, i dont have the players to team up and do that with. Half the time i go into warzone the team falls apart, randoms or no randoms. So i stick to fire fight
Running the featured rotational playlist can run about 500-750 per minute with non legendary boosts
150000 rec point to buy 20 legendary xp wz boots. you can easily earn over 20000 xp a game in wz with these up buy them while you can to help make 152 .
Just another reminder that Microsoft is still offering a pack for 150000 rec points. you get 20 legendary xp boosts for WZ. .

Not sure how much longer the pack will be around. if you don't have time to grind out the games for the RP. You can sell your recs.

you can earn 20000-to 32500 so between 400000- 650000 for 20 games of wz

My Friend "Sherriff 04 16" is already a 152 but he wants that "153 rank. " sold all he recs got 4500000 RP . He got 20 packs of these to help him on his way to 100000000 XP points. so he has 400 legendary xp wz boosts. he should get between 800000-13000000 XP. but as he sold all is rec he used the 1500000 he had left on gold packs to resupply for the wz grind.

so if you are working on that 152 grind. get as many packs as you can but I would buy them sooner rather than later. as I don't think this pack has much time left.

Best game type is on mythic wzff Only around on the weekends ...

there is one last way to get these packs you can spend real money. They are 4.99 each.
Forgot to mention I hit 152 on Halo 2's anniversary a couple of days ago. Finally the grind is over. :D
Qwigglez wrote:
Forgot to mention I hit 152 on Halo 2's anniversary a couple of days ago. Finally the grind is over. :D
Congratulations!!!!

after you hit 152! and take a well-deserved break?
if so how long 15 minutes, or 3 days, or still on a halo 5 vacation and just enjoying the fact that no more little blue bar under your name just the long-awaited 152 next to your gamer tag?

again Congratulation.
hvip wrote:
Just another reminder that Microsoft is still offering a pack for 150000 rec points. you get 20 legendary xp boosts for WZ. .

Not sure how much longer the pack will be around. if you don't have time to grind out the games for the RP. You can sell your recs.

My Friend "Sherriff 04 16" is already a 152 but he wants that "153 rank. " sold all he recs got 4500000 RP . He got 20 packs of these to help him on his way to 100000000 XP points. so he has 400 legendary xp wz boosts. he should get between 800000-13000000 XP. but as he sold all is rec he used the 1500000 he had left on gold packs to resupply for the wz grind.

so if you are working on that 152 grind. get as many packs as you can but I would buy them sooner rather than later. as I don't think this pack has much time left.

there is one last way to get these packs you can spend real money. They are 4.99 each.
For those of you that need BOTH xp and looking to complete your req collection, I would recommend saving your RP.
Next weekend, 343 is likely to put up the exclusive HCS packs for sale again.
80k each and you'll need 3 to get all the items.

While the XP boosts are useful on the grind, you can always earn XP. You CANNOT always buy the HCS pack (which contain items not available anywhere else.)

Of course, if you don't care about your req collection, or if you already have these items, buy the WZ XP boost pack.
AshamanND wrote:
hvip wrote:

For those of you that need BOTH xp and looking to complete your req collection, I would recommend saving your RP.
Next weekend, 343 is likely to put up the exclusive HCS packs for sale again.
80k each and you'll need 3 to get all the items.

While the XP boosts are useful on the grind, you can always earn XP. You CANNOT always buy the HCS pack (which contain items not available anywhere else.)

Of course, if you don't care about your req
Both packs offer good value. But if you have them unlocked and you buy that pack you get ultra rare arena boosts. I believe they where RP boosts it was 5 or 6 of them. Not worth the RP for the rare boosts. Think I paid 80000 RP for it. was hoping it would have had legendary wz or arena boost.

I Have bought this pack twice. The first time I had everything hcs wanted to see what it was giving out. Was disappointed in ultra-rare boosts for arena RP. The 2nd time was just a few months back and I forgot that I knew what was in the pack and did not read the full description of the pack it told you at the bottom that you would get the ultra-rare boosts.
10 ultra boosts cost me. 160000 RP.

Used the boosts in an arena playlist they pay out a bonus of 1500 or 2000 RP. So 20000rp earned for 160000, not a good value. 20000 RP points will buy 3 gold packs and 8000 RP left if you have everything unlocked. 160000 RP worth of gold packs instead of the hcs pack = 33 gold packs and 8000 left over.

Remember Buy the HCS pack if you need them for your collection. Unless you want to see for your self. Don't make my mistake twice.

I would buy HCS pack and buy as many of the XP boost packs to help that grind to 152. So you can look good and earn that XP with style.

update on XP earned with the legendary XP boost.

Sherriff 04 16
legendary XP boost wzff Heroic 15000xp-17000xp*
legendary XP boost wzff legendary 16000xp-19000xp*
legendary XP boost wzff mythic 10000xp failed at round 2, 12500 failed at rd 3 19500-24500*
legendary XP boost wz 15000-25000 depending on the team win, your place on the team, kills. assists, boss kills, ai kills, marines, vhecial destroyed.

*all totals are for XP earned with a 1st place finish. but for Mythic losses.

wishlist from 343 a pack of 20 Gambit Ai Kills offered during a double XP weekend.

AND CAN YOU GIVE US A "LASO WzFF". yes, the Mythic is still very hard but a full 5 rounds of LASO wzff. I would love to see if it could be beaten. But I would Love the difficulty
hvip wrote:
Qwigglez wrote:
Congratulations!!!!

after you hit 152! and take a well-deserved break?
if so how long 15 minutes, or 3 days, or still on a halo 5 vacation and just enjoying the fact that no more little blue bar under your name just the long-awaited 152 next to your gamer tag?

again Congratulation.
Gonna take a small break. I've been exclusively playing H5 for a while now. I bought Destiny 2 when that first came out. Played for about an hour and then didn't touch it again. I reserved a game that is coming out tomorrow, so I'll be playing that for the foreseeable future. Until Halo 6 comes out of course.
GREATEST HITS CUSTOMIZATION PACK 100000 rec points if you have it all unlocked you get 5 legendary arena xp boosts .....

so if you have the rec points buy as many as you can to earn that xp .....

if you use them in the game type of the week ( this week COVY SLAYER) EASY OVER 10000 XP PER GAME.
hvip wrote:
GREATEST HITS CUSTOMIZATION PACK 100000 rec points if you have it all unlocked you get 5 legendary arena xp boosts .....

so if you have the rec points buy as many as you can to earn that xp .....

if you use them in the game type of the week ( this week COVY SLAYER) EASY OVER 10000 XP PER GAME.
sorry, my bad this ended an hour or 2 after i posted the info ... there is a new back but unsure if you can get boosts out of it its cost is 80000 if someone else knows, please post the info
I know the 80,000 rp packs in the past gave Rare xp boosts
Jen0vaCORE wrote:
Well, here it is for people who care or are curious. It doesn't go by how much EXP until the next rank, but rather the total amount of XP accumulated in accordance to what the rank starts at. (EG, Rank 9 starts at 28,500 XP (the amount total accumulated))
Sorry for the semi-bad formatting, as I didn't do this in Excel format, but here it is:

Spoiler:
Show
Anyone know what the highest ranked person is? Like is there any real way of knowing like leader boards or is it down to finding the people.
Halotracker.com will show the various categories of leaders in both Arena and Warzone play. The link below is for Spartan Rank.
http://halotracker.com/h5/leaderboards/spartanrank?page=1&country=
Currently 146. Don't do it. You have to give your entire life to this game in order to get the max-rank.
Anyone know what the highest ranked person is? Like is there any real way of knowing like leader boards or is it down to finding the people.
Halotracker.com will show the various categories of leaders in both Arena and Warzone play. The link below is for Spartan Rank.
http://halotracker.com/h5/leaderboards/spartanrank?page=1&country=
At least 1 person hit the unofficial "153" which is 100,000,000 xp, double of 152. That was a few months ago
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 26