3. 20
  4. 21
  5. 22
  6. 23
  7. 24
  8. ...
  9. 26
  • HALO INFINITE
    Yesterday's 343 Social Stream with Chris Lee and David Berger was packed with laughs and good times in the Holiday Fiesta playlist, but you may have heard about it because it was also quite full of small bits of Halo Infinite news. You can catch the rebroadcast on our Mixer channel by clicking this sentence.
  • SR 152: Players who hit SR 152 in Halo 5: Guardians will receive a token of appreciation in Halo Infinite
To make it easier on you though, I've outlined some of the bigger points you probably care about:
  • Splitscreen: Splitscreen is up and running internally
  • Back in Black: Black Undersuits will be in the game
  • Flighting Programs: These opt-in flights will start small and slowly expand out until release
  • PC: Flighting may come a little bit later for PC players, but we're treating it as a first-class citizen
  • Player Customization: If you liked the level armor customization options in Halo: Reach, you will be pleased
  • SR 152: Players who hit SR 152 in Halo 5: Guardians will receive a token of appreciation in Halo Infinite
  • Pro Team: We're in the process of starting an internal Pro Team for Halo Infinite
Those are cool and all, but I think one of the most important things to highlight was my Killionaire in Holiday Fiesta
also, other helpful news if you are still working on 152

• LIVE - Global Double XP
  • LIVE - Free Holiday REQ Pack
  • LIVE - Holiday Fiesta
  • LIVE - Castle Wars
  • LIVE - Warzone Turbo
  • 12/21 - Mythic Warzone Firefight (all maps)
Yeah I think I am going to start my grind to SR 152. I have a good dent so to speak in SR150. Think I will try the grind out 100k worth of XP per day/play. So I should reach SR151 in about two months and then SR 152 in like sevenish months or easily by Oct/Nov next year. Only got like 40k today but it's a start.
LethalQ wrote:
Yeah I think I am going to start my grind to SR 152. I have a good dent so to speak in SR150. Think I will try the grind out 100k worth of XP per day/play. So I should reach SR151 in about two months and then SR 152 in like sevenish months or easily by Oct/Nov next year. Only got like 40k today but it's a start.
Getting 100k a day with a family/job is very tough. I just went with the 50k-60k a day and was happy if i got more. Still looking like Early Feb for me
LethalQ wrote:
Getting 100k a day with a family/job is very tough. I just went with the 50k-60k a day and was happy if i got more. Still looking like Early Feb for me
Yeah I doubt I will be able to get 100k per day or even per play especially once spring and summer gets here. But SR 152 by late next year is pretty do able.
Good gods that grind from 145 to 146 and then onward...

Do we know if you have to hit SR152 before Infinite comes out, or is it a "when you unlock it" sort of thing?
they have not said a deadline but I would think you have till oct 2020 for the game to release..
I spent last night helping some players grind. played from 5 pm last night till around 1 pm Monday. then I stopped playing as I went 5 and 14 in a hammer and swords fiesta
time to quit. to tired.

halo tracker says I played 5.8 hours of wz.
played 5 mythic wz and we won 4. mythic is getting 2 easy we need laso firefight all 5 rounds full laso
and some turbo. and other firefight matches.

and 9.18 hours of arena. mostly holiday fiesta quick games lots of XP

I earned 703693 XP . I was not playing for XP I played for RP. received 150000 rp points so I used almost exclusively rp boosts so I would have easily broken 1 million points in less than 18 hours if I was still grinding.

so with a little free time and effort even a level 1 today could still make 152 before release.of next halo grind.

if anyone wants to check just look me up on halotracker. that's where I got the stats all but for RP. that is an estimate. may be much higher. I bought 20 silver packs and then 20 gold packs. so 200000 on gold packs -120000 so 80000rp points earned to buy 20 gold packs. I had less than 5000 rp points at start.. had 104000 got 20 silvers so 100000rp - 60000rp i had to earn 120000 rp in total to buy all the packs. i bought in bulk of the website.. i also bought 20 or 30 bronze packs and many other gold and silver packs between games.... turbo uses lots of recs.

anyone know a site that trakes how many total rp points you have earned and how many packs you have purchased. rec cards sold and rec card used.

so keep up the grind

and if i keep helping all my friends from 145 -152 i should hit 100,000,000xp still not sure i want to try but if i make it helping my friends I am willing to do that at 67,***<*** that 32 million and change for max xp. cap.
I've just been using all of my Warzone XP boosts, and playing all the games I can. Averaging around 13k XP a game.
Regice554 wrote:
152? What a weird number! Whats your source?
How did you not not know what the max level is! Where have you been living, under a rock?
That post was from two years before yours dummy
about 2000 points from SR50. I try to grind out a couple levels a day. Loving the game though, so "grinding" isn't much of a chore as I'm having fun.
Thanks for the sauce!
I'm averaging 12,000 xp an hour.. only another 4100 hours to go.
ZombieP1ow wrote:
12,000 an hour? That seems kinda low bud.
are you using any kind of xp boosts? If you do a heroic war zone firefight with a boost you can get around 10-12k (per match) as long as you win. If your playing the holiday fiesta you can get around 8k (per match) with a boost and again as long as you win. Hope that helps. (I was using the victory xp boost btw)
-Cheers
CodeTrip wrote:
ZombieP1ow wrote:
12,000 an hour? That seems kinda low bud.
are you using any kind of xp boosts? If you do a heroic war zone firefight with a boost you can get around 10-12k (per match) as long as you win. If your playing the holiday fiesta you can get around 8k (per match) with a boost and again as long as you win. Hope that helps.
-Cheers
It's closer to 30k an hour. I hit a wrong button on the calculator. I thought it seemed awful low too. No worries. It's the only game I'm playing right now anyway.
30k, well done. What are you doing to accomplish that? (besides winning of course)
-Cheers
CodeTrip wrote:
30k, well done. What are you doing to accomplish that? (besides winning of course)
-Cheers
boosts, avoiding death, and level 9 REQs vs lvl 5 bosses. Avoiding death makes a huge difference, I've noticed.
5000/8000 xp by game in fiesta holiday ( 10min) , for my 30 000/46 000 xp by hours ;)
mythic and turbo with leg ai boost and reg leg xp boost. can net between 25-35 xp per game. and you can buy 20 packs of leg xp boots at the moment for both arena and wz. but they are not ai boots so they work best for turbo.
also, i am not a fan of infection but it is paying out 10000 xp per game no boots. but games are about 12 mins. might be the best payout in an arena game at the moment unless you run holiday with a group of 5 and get games of 3-5 mins per game.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 20
  4. 21
  5. 22
  6. 23
  7. 24
  8. ...
  9. 26