3. 21
  4. 22
  5. 23
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. ...
  9. 30
hvip wrote:
also, i am not a fan of infection but it is paying out 10000 xp per game no boots. but games are about 12 mins. might be the best payout in an arena game at the moment unless you run holiday with a group of 5 and get games of 3-5 mins per game.
True. I’ve been receiving 9-10K for Holiday Fiesta with a Legendary boost. Games this weekend have been shorter in length, especially Oddball and CTF.
Does anyone have a breakdown on how XP is earned in each game? Looking at the final screen doesn't give much information.

For example:

Is Completion always equal to 105 points if you finish the game?
What determines Player Rank?
The boost level seems to be variable as well. For Legendary Arena boosts, I've seen values between 5000 and 5230. What determines this amount?

Any insight?

Here is an image for reference: https://i.imgur.com/iYJLyGk.jpg
Anubis OFA wrote:
I didn't realize I was playing Reach
Lmao right? Only ultra-tryhard no-lifes are going to get to the max rank.
Yes and no, becuase while you do have to no life halo 5 to get it, i have met a few players who casualy played halo 5 over its life time to earn max rank. Allthough, looking back, the time they did spend playing was really sweaty.
Does anyone have a breakdown on how XP is earned in each game? Looking at the final screen doesn't give much information.

For example:

The boost level seems to be variable as well. For Legendary Arena boosts, I've seen values between 5000 and 5230. What determines this amount?

Any insight?

I would recommend not trying to over analyzing XP awards. It's best just to play the game as you enjoy it and use your XP boost as much as possible. Over analyzing it can take the fun right out of it.
LethalQ wrote:

For example:

Any insight?

I would recommend not trying to over analyzing XP awards. It's best just to play the game as you enjoy it and use your XP boost as much as possible. Over analyzing it can take the fun right out of it.
Not for me! I’m a stats fanatic and love to analyze the numbers involved with the grind. If anyone has this info, that would be very much appreciated if you could share it.
hope you all earned lots of xp during the holidays

if you have not been playing. one week left of castle wars and holiday fiesta.

just got my 200 wins for level 5 n finished all 600 and we can check that one.
Quote:
5 target master. done.

i just need to finish Grunt Mech kills. got 3 today. out of 7 .

and the sental beam still needs a few kills . was nice to use a double damage boost and an invis ... almost got them finished with that combo ibn turbo.
hvip wrote:
hope you all earned lots of xp during the holidays

if you have not been playing. one week left of castle wars and holiday fiesta.

just got my 200 wins for level 5 n finished all 600 and we can check that one.
Quote:
5 target master. done.

i just need to finish Grunt Mech kills. got 3 today. out of 7 .

and the sental beam still needs a few kills . was nice to use a double damage boost and an invis ... almost got them finished with that combo ibn turbo.
Good job
I'm ranking up tonigjt!
I'm ranking up tonigjt!
Nice! Congrats. 152 is a ton of work.
I'm ranking up tonigjt!
Congratulations, I won't be reaching it tonight lol
Quote:
I'm ranking up tonigjt!
49,893,056 106,and change. almost done.
I'm ranking up tonigjt!
hvip wrote:
I hate you both.

No I don't, I'm just jealous. I'm sorry I lashed out. Good work on completing the Great Journey!
I'm ranking up tonigjt!
hvip wrote:
I hate you both.

No I don't, I'm just jealous. I'm sorry I lashed out. Good work on completing the Great Journey!
I am going to hit 70,000,000 xp to night 69,967,078 three or four more than its time for bed.

the TANGYBEEF just hit 100,000.000 give him props for that.
hvip wrote:
Quote:
I'm ranking up tonigjt!
Yeah wasn't able to finish friday and was under the weather last night. Should be there today.. finally. Thank for all the support everyone
Random thought:

Are there any players that have achieved the highest rank on Reach, Halo 4, and Halo 5? (Not sure if H3 had a 'highest XP rank', if so, add it to the list).
J Teeps wrote:
Random thought:

Are there any players that have achieved the highest rank on Reach, Halo 4, and Halo 5? (Not sure if H3 had a 'highest XP rank', if so, add it to the list).
I did on Reach and about to on here. Tjere was a max of 5 star General on H3. I believe it was 5000xp.
hvip wrote:
Quote:
I'm ranking up tonigjt!
Yeah wasn't able to finish friday and was under the weather last night. Should be there today.. finally. Thank for all the support everyone
Congratulations. just checked you are done. are newest 152. welcome to the club.
hvip wrote:
hvip wrote:
Quote:
I'm ranking up tonigjt!
Congratulations. just checked you are done. are newest 152. welcome to the club.
Number 555, quite the exclusive club for sure
Where can i find a team that conclude a mythic freight
i remember thinking i would never get 152, but here i am lol... got it in early 2018
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 21
  4. 22
  5. 23
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. ...
  9. 30