OP Jen0vaCORE

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 23
  4. 24
  5. ...
  6. 25
LethalQ wrote:
I would like to proclaim that I am just under 16,000,000 XP to get my SR152... Just under 1,000,000 to get SR 151... I just may hit 152 by the end of the year hahaha..... Grinding that 152 like....
I believe in you! Those Legendary boosts are going to come in handy. lol
JB Linken wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
I would like to proclaim that I am just under 16,000,000 XP to get my SR152... Just under 1,000,000 to get SR 151... I just may hit 152 by the end of the year hahaha..... Grinding that 152 like....
I have 34 legendary arena XP boost . Saving them for now until a better featured arena playlist.
LethalQ wrote:
JB Linken wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
I have 34 legendary arena XP boost . Saving them for now until a better featured arena playlist.
Good idea. Just something to note, Featured playlists do not impact how much boosts reward you, if you didn't know.
Been working on getting to 148 this past week. So close. Thanks for the info. Was wandering how much XP is need to get to 152. A little disappointed about the award though. Just an emblem? Why? A new weapon skin or armor would have been much more cool to have. Seems like a bit of a waste to put THAT much effort into a game just to get an emblem. I really hope H6 has something more substantial yo offer. Just saying
JB Linken wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
JB Linken wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Good idea. Just something to note, Featured playlists do not impact how much boosts reward you, if you didn't know.
Yeah I know but when action sack was featured I was getting like 10k worth of XP for one match so I like to use them in featured playlist. I will still use a couple here and there when I do play arena. But I have been grinding mostly heroic warzone firefight, least stressful most "fun" playlist for simply grinding.
JB Linken wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
JB Linken wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Play mythic snipers, average game lasts 5 minutes, 5626 for legendary xp boost and 3000-5000 for game.
LethalQ wrote:
I don’t think there has ever been a video that better captures the grind to
Agreed. and notice the amount of time Cartman says it will take. The first person to make 152 can't think of his name at the moment. it was some time between 6 and 8 months of launch. that whomever that was made 152. South Park Halo 5 prophecy is True.

<p></p>
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
hvip wrote:
ericdk wrote:
JB Linken wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
JB Linken wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Play mythic snipers, average game lasts 5 minutes, 5626 for legendary xp boost and 3000-5000 for game.
Remember back during the holidays they did double XP for almost a month.
any feature playlist with XP jackpot paid 8-10000 now 4000-6000

mythic wzff - with XP jackpot 27000-32000 with legendary ai kills up to 35000 highest I ever got without double xp the jackpot pay around 21-27000 with a win. the legendary will come close to 30000 with first place and the win.

the numbers are about the same in wz turbo. and change the legendary ai to a legendary XP boost you can still use ai kill boost but it pays out more if you kill more ai. and ff is only ai.

maybe halo 5 will give another double XP weekend /week /month.
Assault should be coming up this weekend and will probably be double.
ericdk wrote:
hvip wrote:
ericdk wrote:
JB Linken wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
JB Linken wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Remember back during the holidays they did double XP for almost a month.
any feature playlist with XP jackpot paid 8-10000 now 4000-6000

mythic wzff - with XP jackpot 27000-32000 with legendary ai kills up to 35000 highest I ever got without double xp the jackpot pay around 21-27000 with a win. the legendary will come close to 30000 with first place and the win.

the numbers are about the same in wz turbo. and change the legendary ai to a legendary XP boost you can still use ai kill boost but it pays out more if you kill more ai. and ff is only ai.

maybe halo 5 will give another double XP weekend /week /month.
Assault should be coming up this weekend and will probably be double.
also, the wz legendary XP packs are back for 150,000rp so pick some up for the weekend.
I was going to make a new thread but thought it would be best just to ask here perhaps.... Is the grind for SR152 the longest grind in Halo history? I never made it to inheritor in Reach so I can't say how long it took. Which would you say is the longer grind?
LethalQ wrote:
I was going to make a new thread but thought it would be best just to ask here perhaps.... Is the grind for SR152 the longest grind in Halo history? I never made it to inheritor in Reach so I can't say how long it took. Which would you say is the longer grind?
Yes it is longer. Inheritor took me roughly 30 days to get (Total time played) where Halo 5 I have spent about 50 days and I am SR 151 (33 percent ish). In general, Halo 5 feels much longer then Halo Reach.
LethalQ wrote:
Yes it is longer. Inheritor took me roughly 30 days to get (Total time played) where Halo 5 I have spent about 50 days and I am SR 151 (33 percent ish). In general, Halo 5 feels much longer then Halo Reach.
I was thinking it was longer. I am about to get my 151, only like 750,000ish XP away. I was pretty set on getting my 152 but man I don't know if I have another 15 million XP worth of games in me. I am really missing MCC.
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
I was thinking it was longer. I am about to get my 151, only like 750,000ish XP away. I was pretty set on getting my 152 but man I don't know if I have another 15 million XP worth of games in me. I am really missing MCC.
By all means take a break. If you get burned out that feeling is only going to get stronger and then you begin to dread playing Halo 5. The grind is no joke but try to have fun along the way to prevent burning out. I stopped playing for months before I continued the road to 152 and returned shortly before they announced some token for H6. When I did return I felt much better and no longer dreaded playing the game.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 23
  4. 24
  5. ...
  6. 25