4. 25
  5. 26
  6. 27
  7. 28
  8. ...
  9. 29
Ouch thought i was getting close at 148... gues not
We need a quadruple xp weekend
level 90, now. don't think I'll hit 152, but I'm enjoying the grind. I try to play an hour a day, also been playing more MP, and slowly bringing my k/d up (yes, playing Slayer modes)
Dilionaire wrote:
reaching 150 still ISNT halfway to 152 lmao
it's 24 million to 150 and 26 million from 150 to 152 so 1 million short of halfway when you hit 152
ZombieP1ow wrote:
level 90, now. don't think I'll hit 152, but I'm enjoying the grind. I try to play an hour a day, also been playing more MP, and slowly bringing my k/d up (yes, playing Slayer modes)
A new member of my company was level 93 when he joined at Christmas. He is currently a 148 (still only 30% complete) but the grind can be done. Just push your Featured playlists and XP boosts. Typically you will have more Warzone boosts and using mission victories in heroic firefight will net you about 10k per game
152 is the max wow long way to go
I play 4 h a day but its soo long
Im level 148
So it took me 15 days essentially to grind out 3 million XP, I have just under 12 million to go. So if I can keep this grind up, which is unlikely as warmer weather gets here and more real life happens.... I should get my 152 in what 3 months or so... Just keep grinding away
LethalQ wrote:
So it took me 15 days essentially to grind out 3 million XP, I have just under 12 million to go. So if I can keep this grind up, which is unlikely as warmer weather gets here and more real life happens.... I should get my 152 in what 3 months or so... Just keep grinding away
Just keep chipping away. we are here to offer support and help you keep your eyes on the prize. and before you know it ... you can put on your mantel Emblem and bask in the glory of 152 next to your name in halo 5.
just hit 150 on the 6th of March, been getting 500,000 XP per week so if I keep that up I'm looking at March next year for the 152 so that gives me a good gap between then and the launch of Infinite
This is the upcoming Rotation Schedule for Social and WZ playlist.

SOCIAL PLAYLISTS
I'm sure there are plenty of you out there that like to plan out your Halo time a full month in advance. To help you optimize your Halo playtime with your favorite modes in Halo 5, we've locked in our social playlist plan for the rest of the month. Take a look and prep your next few weeks accordingly!
  • March 7: Core Play rotates in for Halo 3 Classic Throwback
  • March 14: Forerunner Slayer rotates in for Triple Team
  • March 14: Warzone Assault goes live for the weekend
  • March 21: Castle Wars rotates in for Core Play
  • March 28: Rock 'n' Rail rotates in for Forerunner Slayer
  • March 28: Warzone Turbo goes live for the weekend
focus on the arena playlist for the first week to maximize your XP potential.
WZA featured playlist is the best. I’m just under 2 million xp left to reach 152. I think I’ll hit it during the WZA weekend. The matches are quick and with double xp + boosts, I was pulling in 15k-22k xp PER GAME. Most games are 6-15 minutes. And it’s a damn fun mode. Looking forward to next weekend!
only 58 ranks left
TheHal09uy wrote:
just hit 150 on the 6th of March, been getting 500,000 XP per week so if I keep that up I'm looking at March next year for the 152 so that gives me a good gap between then and the launch of Infinite
I’m doing 100k a day everyday
450000 xp in last 24-hour playing wza helping friends grind their 152 so if you have some of those xp legendary recs. you can earn over 15000 xp in under 6.5 mins if you win on defense or quicker if you blow the core.

go grind that xp
hvip wrote:
450000 xp in last 24-hour playing wza helping friends grind their 152 so if you have some of those xp legendary recs. you can earn over 15000 xp in under 6.5 mins if you win on defense or quicker if you blow the core.

go grind that xp
I play between 09:00 and 14:00 (italian timezone) i do not find match, i can not play after this time when the population is a little high. I can not find more than 10 match in a day so i waste a lot of time only searching .
It mean 70.000/120.000 max per day, but playing all day
just finished playing from 11:30 pm -9 am CST went 47Wins 3 ties. 0 losses. In CASTLE WARS. we took a break for breakfast. we are going to see how long this winning streak can last.

earned about 400,000 xp. ran out of victory boosts

if we would have had the full team we started with all night would have earned a lot more. when we were down to 3 in our fireteam we one a lot of games 1 or 2 nothing in overtime. so if you run a full squad and you just cap the flag as fast as you can. we might have pushed that XP as high as 600000 with quicker games

My castle wars winning streak came to an end. 85 win 4 ties. 730000xp in less than 24 hours 9 hours for the first 50 games and about 5 hours for the 38 games.

so go out and earn that xp for your 152
(with both arms raised and a triumphant voice)....just under 10,000,000 to go.... A third of the way to 152! If I look closely I think I can see the light at the end if the tunnel 🙂
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
LethalQ wrote:
(with both arms raised and a triumphant voice)....just under 10,000,000 to go.... A third of the way to 152! If I look closely I think I can see the light at the end if the tunnel 🙂
You can do it man!!

I just did a random rough estimate. If I did only warzone from here on out. Roughly Legendary Warzone. Averaging 5300 xp/game. It would take me another 8000 games to get close to 152...wooooooo! I have like 1500 games total between arena and warzone....YEAH!

With how much I work, and maybe on the 4 days I can play if girlfriend and I have nothing going on and if I can game from 430-10, roughly 5 hours between eating and showering. I can average maybe 3 games an hour, which would be about 15 games a day, 60 games a week, and 240 games a month, which turns into only 2880 games a year. It'll take me 2.8 more years to reach my goal. Now if I can play one day on the weekend let's say maybe 8 hours, that's a long stretch but if we can. That adds 1152 games a year. Still going to be over 2 years. If I can somehow get it under a year, that'd be awesome but doesn't seem possible. :( I'd have to do over 45 games a day to get it under a year. I'm thinking way too much about this, but considering my game time is very limited, and all I wanna do is grind, this is what I come up with. GOSH I miss my childhood days of being able to game all day everyday, that's all I did, constantly.

R.I.P. MY CHILDHOOD
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
You can do it man!!

I just did a random rough estimate. If I did only warzone from here on out. Roughly Legendary Warzone. Averaging 5300 xp/game. It would take me another 8000 games to get close to 152...wooooooo! I have like 1500 games total between arena and warzone....YEAH!

With how much I work, and maybe on the 4 days I can play if girlfriend and I have nothing going on and if I can game from 430-10, roughly 5 hours between eating and showering. I can average maybe 3 games an hour, which would be about 15 games a day, 60 games a week, and 240 games a month, which turns into only 2880 games a year. It'll take me 2.8 more years to reach my goal. Now if I can play one day on the weekend let's say maybe 8 hours, that's a long stretch but if we can. That adds 1152 games a year. Still going to be over 2 years. If I can somehow get it under a year, that'd be awesome but doesn't seem possible. :( I'd have to do over 45 games a day to get it under a year. I'm thinking way too much about this, but considering my game time is very limited, and all I wanna do is grind, this is what I come up with. GOSH I miss my childhood days of being able to game all day everyday, that's all I did, constantly.

R.I.P. MY CHILDHOOD
I grind heroic warzone firefight mostly. I have pretty good luck getting rare XP boost for warzone in gold packs so I get like 9000 XP per game, usually can do 4-5 games an hour. The uncommon XP jackpots can pay out pretty well sometimes.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 24
  4. 25
  5. 26
  6. 27
  7. 28
  8. ...
  9. 29