5. 27
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. ...
  9. 33
LethalQ wrote:
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
(with both arms raised and a triumphant voice)....just under 10,000,000 to go.... A third of the way to 152! If I look closely I think I can see the light at the end if the tunnel 🙂
You can do it man!!

I just did a random rough estimate. If I did only warzone from here on out. Roughly Legendary Warzone. Averaging 5300 xp/game. It would take me another 8000 games to get close to 152...wooooooo! I have like 1500 games total between arena and warzone....YEAH!

With how much I work, and maybe on the 4 days I can play if girlfriend and I have nothing going on and if I can game from 430-10, roughly 5 hours between eating and showering. I can average maybe 3 games an hour, which would be about 15 games a day, 60 games a week, and 240 games a month, which turns into only 2880 games a year. It'll take me 2.8 more years to reach my goal. Now if I can play one day on the weekend let's say maybe 8 hours, that's a long stretch but if we can. That adds 1152 games a year. Still going to be over 2 years. If I can somehow get it under a year, that'd be awesome but doesn't seem possible. :( I'd have to do over 45 games a day to get it under a year. I'm thinking way too much about this, but considering my game time is very limited, and all I wanna do is grind, this is what I come up with. GOSH I miss my childhood days of being able to game all day everyday, that's all I did, constantly.

R.I.P. MY CHILDHOOD
I grind heroic warzone firefight mostly. I have pretty good luck getting rare XP boost for warzone in gold packs so I get like 9000 XP per game, usually can do 4-5 games an hour. The uncommon XP jackpots can pay out pretty well sometimes.
I wish they would do more legendary xp boosts or I really wish when they would do another double xp weekend. When they had the Halloween, I was all about it. Did about 200 games!
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
(with both arms raised and a triumphant voice)....just under 10,000,000 to go.... A third of the way to 152! If I look closely I think I can see the light at the end if the tunnel 🙂
You can do it man!!

I just did a random rough estimate. If I did only warzone from here on out. Roughly Legendary Warzone. Averaging 5300 xp/game. It would take me another 8000 games to get close to 152...wooooooo! I have like 1500 games total between arena and warzone....YEAH!

With how much I work, and maybe on the 4 days I can play if girlfriend and I have nothing going on and if I can game from 430-10, roughly 5 hours between eating and showering. I can average maybe 3 games an hour, which would be about 15 games a day, 60 games a week, and 240 games a month, which turns into only 2880 games a year. It'll take me 2.8 more years to reach my goal. Now if I can play one day on the weekend let's say maybe 8 hours, that's a long stretch but if we can. That adds 1152 games a year. Still going to be over 2 years. If I can somehow get it under a year, that'd be awesome but doesn't seem possible. :( I'd have to do over 45 games a day to get it under a year. I'm thinking way too much about this, but considering my game time is very limited, and all I wanna do is grind, this is what I come up with. GOSH I miss my childhood days of being able to game all day everyday, that's all I did, constantly.

R.I.P. MY CHILDHOOD
I grind heroic warzone firefight mostly. I have pretty good luck getting rare XP boost for warzone in gold packs so I get like 9000 XP per game, usually can do 4-5 games an hour. The uncommon XP jackpots can pay out pretty well sometimes.
I wish they would do more legendary xp boosts or I really wish when they would do another double xp weekend. When they had the Halloween, I was all about it. Did about 200 games!
They definitely need to do more double XP weekends and on all playlist not just the featured ones. I miss the HCS events to get those free gold and better get Platinum packs, that was a good way to get some boost and req points as well.
I m searching a speedrunner team for end quckly match warzone or double xp arena
LethalQ wrote:
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
You can do it man!!

R.I.P. MY CHILDHOOD
They definitely need to do more double XP weekends and on all playlist not just the featured ones. I miss the HCS events to get those free gold and better get Platinum packs, that was a good way to get some boost and req points as well.
Yeah they should do something once a month weekend thing, or something. Some of us can't play everyday
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
You can do it man!!

R.I.P. MY CHILDHOOD
Those legendary XP boosts are always available at the Microsoft Store and if you use Bing, you can use your rewards to get them for free.
KayMrt wrote:
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
You can do it man!!

R.I.P. MY CHILDHOOD
Those legendary XP boosts are always available at the Microsoft Store and if you use Bing, you can use your rewards to get them for free.
I use my Bing Rewards (Now Microsoft Rewards) to get my Xbox Live Gold. Never looked at any other rewards but getting some legendary XP boosts would come in very handy since I am just about half way through 150. Maybe we can get some DXP weekends for the upcoming holidays (Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July). On second thought why not making it a DXP summer :)
KayMrt wrote:
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
You can do it man!!

R.I.P. MY CHILDHOOD
They are?! I didn't see them on the game yesterday. Where can I find this?!
ouv wrote:
KayMrt wrote:
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
You can do it man!!

R.I.P. MY CHILDHOOD
I think you need to access the store through a web portal
ouv wrote:
KayMrt wrote:
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
You can do it man!!

R.I.P. MY CHILDHOOD
Does it contain 14 packs? I thought legendary had 20 packs
We need more double XP opportunities for sure :)
ouv wrote:
ouv wrote:
KayMrt wrote:
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
You can do it man!!

R.I.P. MY CHILDHOOD
Yeah it really sucks how they are online going through a laptop but they aren't in the store when you go through an Xbox one. That makes no sense to me.
LethalQ wrote:
ouv wrote:
ouv wrote:
KayMrt wrote:
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
You can do it man!!

R.I.P. MY CHILDHOOD
Yeah it really sucks how they are online going through a laptop but they aren't in the store when you go through an Xbox one. That makes no sense to me.
Yeah that doesn't make sense. But 14 packs for $22? Seems a bit high. How much were the legendary packs with 20? They didn't seem that high
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
ouv wrote:
ouv wrote:
KayMrt wrote:
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
You can do it man!!

R.I.P. MY CHILDHOOD
Yeah that doesn't make sense. But 14 packs for $22? Seems a bit high. How much were the legendary packs with 20? They didn't seem that high
The warzone and arena legendary packs are 20 legendary XP boost $5...at least that is what I thought we were talking about.
LethalQ wrote:
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
ouv wrote:
ouv wrote:
KayMrt wrote:
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
You can do it man!!

R.I.P. MY CHILDHOOD
The warzone and arena legendary packs are 20 legendary XP boost $5...at least that is what I thought we were talking about.
Now to sound like a grumpy old Man ... back in my day uphill both ways in the snow. and we didn't have shoes.
Back when I got my 152 the only way to get those XP boots was to earn them. Back in my day, you had to work for them. and Work we did. and we even thanked 343. Now all this talk about more double xp weekends. not just one game mode per week. in each category . and we were lucky if we even got that. Now you just goto some website and buy 20 of them at once..

just kidding. I agree they should have more double XP weeks, not just weekends, and those legendary XP boots really help a lot during those weekends to maximize the XP per hour of play time

starting next Thursday Grifball is back. Going to play all night Thursday starting at 6ish pm till I go to work on Friday am 9 ish get home around 6 pm Friday start back up and play non stop till Sunday night. then just evenings till midnight on the 17th. I am thinking 2 or 3 million if I had enough legendary XP boots may be able to push that as high as 4 or 4.5 million.
if they are selling arena XP boots packs I will be accepting them as gifts.

Now I don't need the XP but it would be nice to have that max xp @100 million but i love grifball and if I am going to be playing will let you guys know how my grifball XP grind goes just like you guys that just hit 150 we have that same hill to climb 26 million.to reach our goals.. But the grind is much easier playing game modes you love....

help to sing while grinding away that XP If I had a hammer I would Hammer in the morning I would hammer in the evening, all over this land...

thank you 343 for bringing Grigball back.
please don't make me wait 7 months again though
LethalQ wrote:
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
ouv wrote:
ouv wrote:
KayMrt wrote:
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
You can do it man!!

R.I.P. MY CHILDHOOD
Yeah that's what I thought but I found them. I was looking at the $24 ones. Sorry yes the $5/20 is on there Thanks!
So level 152 - 50,000,000 - SR 152 Pack, containing Mantle Emblem is max.
B1azedxD wrote:
So level 152 - 50,000,000 - SR 152 Pack, containing Mantle Emblem is max.
you are correct it is the max Service Record level,l but it is not the max XP you can earn. In game, after 152 you will see at the end of each game. your XP earned total. but at the bottom, it will say limit reached. it used to show on waypoint that you would start earning - XP on the way to -50,000,000 not sure when they fixed that so it only shows 50,000,000/ 50,000,000 .. maybe someone else knows when that was fixed on waypoint. but if you go to halotracker it will show you total XP earned after 50,000,000. when you reach a total of 100,000,000 after that point it is not totaled any more as far as I am aware of. as of this post, there are 12 players that have reached 100,000,00 or the unofficial rank of level 153. now you do not stop earning XP after you reach 100,000,000 it is not tracked anywhere and I am sure the data limit on the XP field is set to 100,000,000 so unless you would want to manually start calculating you XP for each game 100,000,000 is the max XP that can be confirmed from game data automatically

first, to 152 /50,00,000,*
PURSUANTRUMBLEXfirst to 153 (unoffical rank)100,000,000
NASAND I JUST BROKE 75,000,000

* I do believe he earned his 152 within 6 or 7 months of release. of the game. (this was done without double XP weekends. yes, they had more players playing at the time. but you only had ranked area and warzone / no btb playlist, no social playlist no WZA no WZF. I think by the third update we had Ranked BTB. WZA firefight was added about 9 months in. . It wasn't till about 15 months after release that we got WZF easy mode. I mean WZFheroic ..... EITHER WAY THE GRIND TO 152 IS LONG AND HARD . and is an accomplishment. If you were the first to make it ... or if you are the guy/girl that earns it in the last game of Halo 5 played before the servers are shut down.
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
ouv wrote:
ouv wrote:
KayMrt wrote:
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
You can do it man!!

R.I.P. MY CHILDHOOD
Yeah that's what I thought but I found them. I was looking at the $24 ones. Sorry yes the $5/20 is on there Thanks!
I just got on to Microsoft.com today and could not find them the legendary XP boost packs. Do you have a link?
<p></p>
don moore wrote:
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
ouv wrote:
ouv wrote:
KayMrt wrote:
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
You can do it man!!

R.I.P. MY CHILDHOOD
I just got on to Microsoft.com today and could not find them the legendary XP boost packs. Do you have a link?
<p></p>
They are only available at certain times so you just need to look out for them and stock up until the next time they come out
TheHal09uy wrote:
don moore wrote:
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
ouv wrote:
ouv wrote:
KayMrt wrote:
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
ouv wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
You can do it man!!

R.I.P. MY CHILDHOOD
<p></p>
They are only available at certain times so you just need to look out for them and stock up until the next time they come out
They’re always available on the website. If you like this, I’ll remember to look at my bookmarks at work tomorrow and link for ya.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 25
  4. 26
  5. 27
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. ...
  9. 33