Max SR, total XP needed, and it's rewards

OP Jen0vaCORE

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 27
  4. 28
  5. ...
  6. 29
Im confused how this thread is still going considering how many are 152, and how long the game has been out.
Regice554 wrote:
Im confused how this thread is still going considering how many are 152, and how long the game has been out.
Actually according to Halo tracker there is only 726 players who have made it SR152. There are quite a few that are really close but I wouldn't call under a thousand players very many.
LethalQ wrote:
Regice554 wrote:
Actually according to Halo tracker there is only 726 players who have made it SR152. There are quite a few that are really close but I wouldn't call under a thousand players very many.
That's crazy. I'm at 121 right now but man this games BS is making me question whether it's worth the grind anymore haha.
Naveran wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Regice554 wrote:
That's crazy. I'm at 121 right now but man this games BS is making me question whether it's worth the grind anymore haha.
I have a little over 6.9 million to go so I am getting there slowly but surely.
How would you fellow players feel if your reward for hitting SR 152 would unlock Master Chief as the announcer in Halo Infinite?
That would be nuts, I actually want that
5/13/2019

LethalQ
SPARTAN - ONYX

Naveran wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Regice554 wrote:
I have a little over 6.9 million to go so I am getting there slowly but surely.

yep i was 85 or 86th to 152. still here offering advice and encouragement to any one trying the grind.
Great post. I grind every day to get 152 before halo infinite. I hope in a good reward
Is there any possibility that it could release in 2019? I honestly it's not coming until 2020
Naveran wrote:
Is there any possibility that it could release in 2019? I honestly it's not coming until 2020
there's maybe like a 0.001% chance it#ll release this year, it's all but confirmed for next year, we just got to wait 2 and a half weeks for the actual confirmation though
Holiday 2020 release for Infinite is the word on the street. That much more time to hit 152. I just hope support/rotation for matchmaking continues to keep the grind interesting. Also, more Req Packs that offer Legendary XP boosts would be nice.
Holiday 2020 release for Infinite is the word on the street. That much more time to hit 152. I just hope support/rotation for matchmaking continues to keep the grind interesting. Also, more Req Packs that offer Legendary XP boosts would be nice.
That is what I am thinking... Not only infinite but possibly the Xbox "2" along with it.
Great post. I grind every day to get 152 before halo infinite. I hope in a good reward
It's not going to be much, they said it's not going to be an armor... More likely an emblem or nameplate.
LethalQ wrote:
That is what I am thinking... Not only infinite but possibly the Xbox "2" along with it.
It's not going to be much, they said it's not going to be an armor... More likely an emblem or nameplate.
They failed with inheitor emblem, so I think they put something special. E.g. Red, blue flame, or a dinamic emblem, or a very cool weapon skin. Everyone knows that the reward not going to be much, but 343 doesn't want to fail another time. Believe me, it'll be a good reward. (Sorry for my English, I try to do my best)
LethalQ wrote:
They failed with inheitor emblem, so I think they put something special. E.g. Red, blue flame, or a dinamic emblem, or a very cool weapon skin. Everyone knows that the reward not going to be much, but 343 doesn't want to fail another time. Believe me, it'll be a good reward. (Sorry for my English, I try to do my best)
I don't have that much faith in 343. My bet is on an emblem or nameplate and that's it.
343 has already stated that the reward won't be that big of a deal. More like a small token of appreciation.
343 has already stated that the reward won't be that big of a deal. More like a small token of appreciation.
in every case it would be cool play the first match with this reward
GYS GHOST wrote:
in every case it would be cool play the first match with this reward
I hope in a good reward like flaming helmet, wich is fantastic
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 27
  4. 28
  5. ...
  6. 29