1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 35
I too was wondering what the level cap was. 50,000,000 xp seems like a heel of a lot. I wonder if these levels are cumulative with the next game in the series. That way it feels like your career means something and not having to restart every time a new Halo game releases. Maybe even tie some type of loyalty rewards to it to encourage longer careers in the Halo franchise.
Meh, I just want to get the blue team emblem and then I can relax...i'm rank 50 now.
I hear ya brother
there is actually a guy that is rank 103... you can see it on halotracker

im just playing a lot of warzone to gain exp (currently rank 52)
It's going to take a very loooong time to get to max rank. Let the grind begin!
Anyone know what the highest ranked person is? Like is there any real way of knowing like leader boards or is it down to finding the people.
140. http://halotracker.com/h5/leaderboards/spartanrank?page=1http://halotracker.com/h5/player/Lt-Wasp/warzone
Thanks for posting this id been wondering.
I think your current SR figures into how much XP you receive so that it more or less remains a steady climb even if the amount of XP you have to gain increases by quite a lot level by level.
Its almost annoying how high max rank is .... for people who want to play other games inbetween halo 5 and halo 6 its not possible.
:-(
Seems like the Xp amount for each level gets larger very fast getting near 150
If you reach Spartan Rank 50, you are only 2% of the way to max rank. If you reach 100 you are 6.5% of the way there. And if you reach 152 you have spent 130 days in the game actually playing, with the clock counting down.
Nice. Some to work for. Like reach. Should be a challange.
I didn't realize I was playing Reach
Well reach comes out soon so! YAY!
These numbers seem to be off....

60,000 XP to get from 80 to 81 but 25,000 XP to get from 85 to 86?
Nope is legit, i was like wondering today why it was like 50,000 xp to go from 50 to 51 but when you hit 55 it automatically goes back to like being 15,000 xp to go from 55 to 56. Its weird and i guess it helps, it gets you moving in the hopes of hitting a higher rank.
It is like in Halo 4 when the first 5 levels are easy and the last are hard, then it resets. That way it isn't like Halo Reach in the way that you get up to a high rank and get stuck, then level up and get stuck for longer, in Halo 5 you will get stuck, then get a few easy levels to ease the pain, then get stuck again :P
It was like that in Halo reach... exemple; commander Gr3 to colonel need more xp vs colonel to colonel Gr1. and when you are close to the top, there is no up and down. the xp you need always go up for each rank (hero to legend for exemple). 343i use the same thing here. seems like it.
thanks for your topic man! I was checking for a list of all ranks! glad I found it here!
Anyone know what the highest ranked person is? Like is there any real way of knowing like leader boards or is it down to finding the people.
I think the highest ranked player right now is around 90 or something. But I'm going off of what I've seen in the forums so I have no solid evidence.
naaaah,
my friend is at 94 and im in the 70s
i remember after a while of when I first started sm1 was already 98
It really feels like 343 overcompensated the 'h4 max lvl in 1 week' complaint and gave us these no life lvls.151 to 152 is ludicrous it's basically 1-148 all over again. That's not very motivating, especially with these dull numbers.
As of December 20, the highest ranked player is sr 147. That seems high but he is about 1/4 of the way to max rank
EZcheeZ217 wrote:
As of December 20, the highest ranked player is sr 147. That seems high but he is about 1/4 of the way to max rank
I'm at 144 which doesn't even feel close to 152... Ranking up at all takes a crazy amount of XP for every level between here and 152.
It depends on how much XP you get for matches, if your getting about 700 say, youwould have to play 71,428 matches to hit max rank.

Or if you get about 3400 in a warzone game, then it would only be 14,723 matches, but at about 20 minutes each, that is still 11.5 solid weeks of playing non stop!
I'm closing in on the ultimate goal, now I'm feeling a little beaten, but I'm getting back on the horse and will walk this road till it ends.....
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 35