6. 32
  7. 33
  8. ...
  9. 35
ZAPDANGDO wrote:
BmooDyyy wrote:
Only 26 million to go...
I'm in the same boat. I'll make it to 151 but probably not 152
Keep up the grind! Definitely possible with those legendary xp boosts out again.
Is it just me or is Rock n Rail really good for XP? It's about 4 minute games & 5,000+ XP
Ler wrote:
Is it just me or is Rock n Rail really good for XP? It's about 4 minute games & 5,000+ XP
Yeah it's the best for it, especially with legendary boosts, I get 10,000XP for 4 minute games, giving me 150,000 per hour not counting search times, whereas legendary WZFF gives about 51,000 per hour with legendary boosts.

Basically..... Get Grinding!
Im only something like SR25 and i only just saw the post for people with rank 152 get free stuff in halo infinite. I like free stuff and only now, 6 months after the Reddit post im starting the grind. i got a looooooooooooooooooong way to go.
Im only something like SR25 and i only just saw the post for people with rank 152 get free stuff in halo infinite. I like free stuff and only now, 6 months after the Reddit post im starting the grind. i got a looooooooooooooooooong way to go.
All you get is a token of appreciation... Also it's been confirmed it's not going to be armor or anything. It's only going to be like an emblem or nameplate more likely so don't do this long grind expecting a lot of stuff at the end. Unless you do enjoy playing H5.
You need to play turbo warzone, Rock 'N rail and all social game mod with double XP. Try to complete 100% req, then grind for reach 150,000 RP and buy legendary boosts. Remember, if you reach 100% req you can buy platinum and , if you do, you can reach 3 legendary boosts. Have a good grind mate! (Sorry for my English)
I still wish x16 xp
LethalQ wrote:
All you get is a token of appreciation... Also it's been confirmed it's not going to be armor or anything. It's only going to be like an emblem or nameplate more likely so don't do this long grind expecting a lot of stuff at the end. Unless you do enjoy playing H5.
I will still grind because its something to do. also its good practice for halo infinite so not only do you get said token but also lots of practice. the only thing im worried about is the "burnout" of halo 5 and then im discouraged to get halo 6.
LethalQ wrote:
I will still grind because its something to do. also its good practice for halo infinite so not only do you get said token but also lots of practice. the only thing im worried about is the "burnout" of halo 5 and then im discouraged to get halo 6.
Well considering every Halo game has been different game play wise there is no guarantee H5 will be "practice" for H6. But play what you enjoy. I made the 152 grind just because so few have.
I was at SR28 about a month ago and now im at SR111 do i have a chance to get SR 152 before infinite comes out
I was at SR28 about a month ago and now im at SR111 do i have a chance to get SR 152 before infinite comes out
If you continue at the same rate you are now, you'll be done in about 13 months, so you'll literally just make it, finishing in August of next year
TheHal09uy wrote:
If you continue at the same rate you are now, you'll be done in about 13 months, so you'll literally just make it, finishing in August of next year
Not sure ill be grinding for that long but ill c how far i can get
I’m a 152 and it took roughly 70 day’s worth of gameplay, not including the search times! I didn’t use the legendary boost packs though so it may take way less time technically.
want to party up?
Keightley8 wrote:
want to party up?
sorry for late reply (internet went out for unrelated reasons) but im currently away from where my halo 5 disc is as i have different houses to go to each week and one house has great internet capable of running halo5 while the other cant even run halo reach.
Kinda surprised that nothing special was given on 117
UK1V wrote:
I’m a 152 and it took roughly 70 day’s worth of gameplay, not including the search times! I didn’t use the legendary boost packs though so it may take way less time technically.
you do 50.000.000/70=714.286 xp *day it s a impossible fact that i wish
GYS GHOST wrote:
UK1V wrote:
you do 714.286 xp *day it s impossible in 70 days by 0 or 145 also
He meant overall playtime not actual days of owning the game
just about to 77,000,000 xp ... so over 151 the second time around. still, have not decided if I will make a run at max XP... but 23,000,000 left. if they keep the castle wars and grif rotation as is. I have a chance to make it by Nov 2020. I will always grind those playlists

good luck to all still working on 152 you still have time.
hvip wrote:
just about to 77,000,000 xp ... so over 151 the second time around. still, have not decided if I will make a run at max XP... but 23,000,000 left. if they keep the castle wars and grif rotation as is. I have a chance to make it by Nov 2020. I will always grind those playlists

good luck to all still working on 152 you still have time.
I just hit 151 yesterday, hoping to get it all finished by February/March time next year, been getting 1Million per week during summer but when I go back to college at the end of August it'll slow back down to 500,000 per week
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 29
  4. 30
  5. 31
  6. 32
  7. 33
  8. ...
  9. 35