OP Jen0vaCORE

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 30
  4. 31
  5. ...
  6. 32
I'm going to make a run at this.
So you need 50 million xp right? I'm just over 28, so I'm probably looking at averaging 366,000 xp every week.

My problem is I'm out of arena boosts and I just love fiesta variants... Only get 2.5k or so per game.
Do they do the legendary xp boost packs very often?

Warzone firefight is boring to me but I have 40 legendary boosts and hundreds of others.

Want to get all commendations too, invincible is pretty rough though
GYS GHOST wrote:
UK1V wrote:
I was at SR28 about a month ago and now im at SR111 do i have a chance to get SR 152 before infinite comes out
I’m a 152 and it took roughly 70 day’s worth of gameplay, not including the search times! I didn’t use the legendary boost packs though so it may take way less time technically.
you do 50.000.000/70=714.286 xp *day it s a impossible fact that i wish
Yeah your not that smart are you?
Jen0vaCORE wrote:
Well, here it is for people who care or are curious. It doesn't go by how much EXP until the next rank, but rather the total amount of XP accumulated in accordance to what the rank starts at. (EG, Rank 9 starts at 28,500 XP (the amount total accumulated))
Sorry for the semi-bad formatting, as I didn't do this in Excel format, but here it is:

Spoiler:
Show
Reaching 152 for an emblem is not worth it.
GYS GHOST wrote:
UK1V wrote:
I was at SR28 about a month ago and now im at SR111 do i have a chance to get SR 152 before infinite comes out
I’m a 152 and it took roughly 70 day’s worth of gameplay, not including the search times! I didn’t use the legendary boost packs though so it may take way less time technically.
just an error translating, however, he makes everything seem so fast. And it is not.
So you need 50 million xp right? I'm just over 28, so I'm probably looking at averaging 366,000 xp every week.

My problem is I'm out of arena boosts and I just love fiesta variants... Only get 2.5k or so per game.

Warzone firefight is boring to me but I have 40 legendary boosts and hundreds of others.

Don't try and grind it out unless you're confident on avoiding burnout. Play what you normally play and it'll come eventually. Heroic WZFF with legendary AI boost is something like 22k xp per game, so that's useful.

Took me about 72-73 game play days to max out I think, but was always a pretty casual player and never sat down specifically to earn X amount of xp per week.
GYS GHOST wrote:
GYS GHOST wrote:
UK1V wrote:
just an error translating, however, he makes everything seem so fast. And it is not.
Oh sorry
Whitedooom wrote:

Don't try and grind it out unless you're confident on avoiding burnout. Play what you normally play and it'll come eventually. Heroic WZFF with legendary AI boost is something like 22k xp per game, so that's useful.

Took me about 72-73 game play days to max out I think, but was always a pretty casual player and never sat down specifically to earn X amount of xp per week.
So I actually have a plan, I got my wife to make me up a spreadsheet with a target for each week, so I know where I need to be all the way up to the end of August 2020.
Taking is slow to avoid burnout, it's an average of around 50k xp per day.
Really wish I had more legendary AI kill boosts, you score 22k per round of easy firefight with these.
TNA Corvus wrote:
Jen0vaCORE wrote:
Well, here it is for people who care or are curious. It doesn't go by how much EXP until the next rank, but rather the total amount of XP accumulated in accordance to what the rank starts at. (EG, Rank 9 starts at 28,500 XP (the amount total accumulated))
Sorry for the semi-bad formatting, as I didn't do this in Excel format, but here it is:

Spoiler:
Show
Reaching 152 for an emblem is not worth it.
Which is why the award from Infinitie better be legit
Whitedooom wrote:

So I actually have a plan, I got my wife to make me up a spreadsheet with a target for each week, so I know where I need to be all the way up to the end of August 2020.
Taking is slow to avoid burnout, it's an average of around 50k xp per day.
Really wish I had more legendary AI kill boosts, you score 22k per round of easy firefight with these.
Yeah because of this I'm at the point where I instantly sell all items except for the rare & legendary XP boosts, tanks, nornfangs, rocket launchers, typhons, banshees, and wasps. For warzone you basically have to have anything that can lock onto a vehicle at your disposal. I just wish there were a way where you could check what you prefer, arena or warzone packs. The packs given give far too many small boosts.
152!!! Took em 2 years to come out with halo five. Yet halo 4 was easy. Now halo 6 or whatever better take 5 years to come out!
Haha funny thing, it did
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 30
  4. 31
  5. ...
  6. 32