OP SeroGoddess

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. 35
  6. ...
  7. 36
yesterday i have got 500k without stress, i have some leggendary warzone boost conserved, and i have got 22-25 per game in warzone turbo. and 5k without leggendary boost in sniper.
At 141 right now and yikes, I am not sure if I am going to be able to make it.
GYS GHOST wrote:
yesterday i have got 500k without stress, i have some leggendary warzone boost conserved, and i have got 22-25 per game in warzone turbo. and 5k without leggendary boost in sniper.
WZ Turbo is where it's at, if you're grinding anyways. You are making up for those forced days off 🤘
At 141 right now and yikes, I am not sure if I am going to be able to make it.
Oh man, you can definitely make it if you are determined to, but you need to average 150k a day. I can't lie, it gets rough.
JUST HIT 91,500,000 I am down to 8.5 million and the wife just hit 46,136,016 she needs a bit more than 3.8 million for her 152.
one of the people I have been helping grind out XP just hit 99 million.

and have 3 more friends that just about to start 151.
going to help my boys grind out some XP
going to try to time it so that my wife hits 152 when I hit 100,000,000.
It was hoping for early 2020 if we get that 1-month double XP again.
last year we had 1 month of double XP and with the game mode holiday fiesta, I hope the game mode and dp xp come back this year.
super fiesta hammer and swords, speed flag speed oddball and a version of strongholds. all super fiesta. would like to see a big team speed flag and oddball as well. keep up the grind every one. 11 more months till new xbox and halo
Restarted playing a few weeks, rank 127, trying to get that Halo Infinite Reward and say bye to this game!
Picking away at getting to 151. 1587326/11000000 XP at the moment.
Only 1 million left until 151. Haha the grind is real.
NEN0 1991 wrote:
Indeed it is broski! Don't give up, you got this! I just got my 152 today 😁😁😁
Just under 18 million to go! I got this!
Nov 30, Spartan’s repot
An update to my XP needed 151: 9,402,038 left to 152
I estimate that it will take me 23, yes you read it right 23 days of grinding to earn this amount
This is how I predicted it.
If you divide 9,402,038 by the number of xp I earn per day, 180,000, [Btw, I put 6 hours into grinding per day, (12 on the weekends/holidays) (I have wayy too much time on my hands)] it will total in 52 "days" of me time before the year/month ends, (6 hours = 1 day of play, weekends/holidays count as two because I get twice as much time). I categorize my times of play into 3 separate categories: “Reg. days” (6 hours), “Break” Days (12) and finally “Mythic days” (6 hours on Fri and 12 on the weekends.) I earn roughly 180,000 Xp on “Reg. Days,” 360,000 on “break days,” and 354,000 (6 hours) and 708,000 (12 hours) in mythic days. You still with me? Good. We have 2 weeks off for Xmas break and that really helps out a lot. I have 14 “Reg. Days,” 12 “Break Days,” and 24 “mythic days.” For Reg days I can earn 2.5 mil in total, in break I can earn 4.3 mil and in mythic I can earn 8.4. Now after reading that you can clearly tell that mythic is doing most of the work, but it’s only because I have the most days dedicated to that and the fact that my grinding bros are on all the time to help each other out. We clock in at 11-12 min per match and earn 18,000. So if you understood any of that gibberish, then you too will see the end of the journey is near. “My feet tread the path, I shall earn the mantle!” “I won’t be fooled, nothing less.” Anywho enough of me quoting Halo 3 lines, after the year ends I'm most likely going to have burnout for halo 5 so I'll probably play some games on the game pass that im interested in. To sum it up: It's do-able and I will do it.
Nov 30, Spartan’s repot
I estimate that it will take me 23, yes you read it right 23 days of grinding to earn this amount
If you divide 9,402,038 by the number of xp I earn per day, 180,000, [Btw, I put 6 hours into grinding per day, (12 on the weekends/holidays) (I have wayy too much time on my hands)] it will total in 52 "days" of me time before the year/month ends, (6 hours = 1 day of play, weekends/holidays count as two because I get twice as much time). I categorize my times of play into 3 separate categories: “Reg. days” (6 hours), “Break” Days (12) and finally “Mythic days” (6 hours on Fri and 12 on the weekends.) I earn roughly 180,000 Xp on “Reg. Days,” 360,000 on “break days,” and 354,000 (6 hours) and 708,000 (12 hours) in mythic days. You still with me? Good. We have 2 weeks off for Xmas break and that really helps out a lot. I have 14 “Reg. Days,” 12 “Break Days,” and 24 “mythic days.” For Reg days I can earn 2.5 mil in total, in break I can earn 4.3 mil and in mythic I can earn 8.4. Now after reading that you can clearly tell that mythic is doing most of the work, but it’s only because I have the most days dedicated to that and the fact that my grinding bros are on all the time to help each other out. We clock in at 11-12 min per match and earn 18,000. So if you understood any of that gibberish, then you too will see the end of the journey is near. “My feet tread the path, I shall earn the mantle!” “I won’t be fooled, nothing less.” Anywho enough of me quoting Halo 3 lines, after the year ends I'm most likely going to have burnout for halo 5 so I'll probably play some games on the game pass that im interested in. To sum it up: It's do-able and I will do it.
Indeed man! This sounds exactly like what my play days was like, you got this sir!! I look forward to seeing the progress, stay strong Spartan, for the grind is a dreadful weary one!
Nov 30, Spartan’s repot
Indeed man! This sounds exactly like what my play days was like, you got this sir!! I look forward to seeing the progress, stay strong Spartan, for the grind is a dreadful weary one!
"Time has taught me patience!" "But my faith is strong, I shall not falter." "The great journey is nigh and nothing, not even the Mythic A.I., can stop it."

But seriously though thanks for the support, and weren't your play days, like last week? Lol.
Nov 30, Spartan’s repot
"Time has taught me patience!" "But my faith is strong, I shall not falter." "The great journey is nigh and nothing, not even the Mythic A.I., can stop it."

But seriously though thanks for the support, and weren't your play days, like last week? Lol.
Love the quotes sir! Here's one of my favs from Sgt Johnson "When I joined the Corps, we didn't have any fancy shmancy tanks. We had sticks, two sticks, and a rock for the whole platoon, and we had to share the rock! Buck up, boy, you're one very lucky Marine!".... Yes my play days were up to 3 days ago, but they were so fraught with peril, that I've put them in far past tense in my mind 😂😂😂😂...
Six million, 44 to go.. Hope to get there before summer
Six million, 44 to go.. Hope to get there before summer
Good Luck son, you’ll need it.
NEN0 1991 wrote:
After you hit 151, i recommend not even looking at xp remaining as much as possible. It messes with you.
Just check the xp start of your session, and try to do 100k each session.
This way pyschologically it will be easier to handle 150 sessions plus the million..so 160 sessions. Naturally if all playlists are double xp, try to go nuts playing. But generally dont force yourself, its a marathon. Good luck!
Dec 8 Spartan’s Report
I have made it to 7.5 mill xp, Halfway there, last update was Nov 30, I was at 9,402,038 Xp left, now in these mere 8 days I have accumulated 1,902,038 xp, if you divide 7.5 mil by the number I made in 8 days you will get 4, meaning 4 sets of 8 days totaling in 32 days, which means everything is going according to plan. I was supposed to get to 7.2 mil xp yesterday, but I could only dedicate 6 hours of play that day totaling in at 300,000 xp earned which left me at 7,554,847 xp at the end of the day, I could have done more, but I got invited to do clan things, which was fun and progresive towards the clan, I helped touch up our raid map. We messed around in it for around 2 hours, then we did other clan things, but it was fun. I got to 151 on Nov 16, 22 days ago, so it should take me another 22 days to finish it off. But if you payed attention to the first bit it said 32 days, those are 32 days of play which is roughly 20-21 actual days, you would understand if you read the last post
What I would do is keep track of how much exp each match would yeild. And I would only count matches that give me 10k or more, So i would play 10 matches that give me 10k. This way I don't have to look at my exp needed.
Regice554 wrote:
What I would do is keep track of how much exp each match would yeild. And I would only count matches that give me 10k or more, So i would play 10 matches that give me 10k. This way I don't have to look at my exp needed.
ALL of my matches are 10k or more, and I do, do that, I just didn't include it in my post though
Every match :+10,000 xp
Time: 12-14.5 min
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. 35
  6. ...
  7. 36