2. ...
  3. 34
  4. 35
  5. 36
  6. 37
  7. 38
  8. ...
  9. 45
End of the day update: I made 700k today which is a ridiculous amount of xp, but it's only 100k more than usual for a mythic weekend
End of the day update: I made 700k today which is a ridiculous amount of xp, but it's only 100k more than usual for a mythic weekend
Good grind man, keep doing stuff like that and 152 will be yours.
my hope is the closer we get to infinite the more likely we'll get like a double XP month or maybe some REQ packs that have a ton of legendary XP boosts in them.
750k is 1.5% of 50.000.000, image all matches with IA leggendary boost in mythic warzone and ever win 32k,these boosts are too rare
GYS GHOST wrote:
750k is 1.5% of 50.000.000, image all matches with IA leggendary boost in mythic warzone and ever win 32k,these boosts are too rare
I was only using jackpots because I was grinding with my friends, I only use A.I. Kills if I’m solo so I won’t have to work for it.
152 is such a grind, congrads to anyone who has made it
They'll probably have another double XP month next year in October for halo 5s anniversary. Also, maybe as a last push for Infinites launch, they'll make it last for 2 months hopefully.
Your Snack wrote:
They'll probably have another double XP month next year in October for halo 5s anniversary. Also, maybe as a last push for Infinites launch, they'll make it last for 2 months hopefully.
They better do another one before then. I hope to hit 152 long before that and after that’s achieved I plan on knocking out all the MCC achievements.
Dec 14 Spartan’s Report
I have made it to 5 mill xp, 1/3 left, time to finish the fight, last update was Dec 8, I was at 7.5 mill Xp left, in 6 six days, I made 2.5 mill, so 12 more days left. after that, I will be free!
Dec 14 Spartan’s Report
I have made it to 5 mill xp, 1/3 left, time to finish the fight, last update was Dec 8, I was at 7.5 mill Xp left, in 6 six days, I made 2.5 mill, so 12 more days left. after that, I will be free!
I have my own update entitled "Operation: Finally hit SR150 tonight" lol.

Good luck to you, Spartan!
andy2608 wrote:
Dec 14 Spartan’s Report

Mine's from Halo wars 1, the first cutscene with Cutter, when he does his captain's report
andy2608 wrote:
Dec 14 Spartan’s Report

Mine's from Halo wars 1, the first cutscene with Cutter, when he does his captain's report
Yeah I definitely noticed that, don't worry. I tried to think of something clever but it just didn't come to me so I was like oh well.

I guess though GL to you could be Keyes to 6 when he decides to stay behind and man the MAC cannon.
I'm on 145, is there even a point of trying to get to 152 at this point?
I H4Q3R I wrote:
You just need to maximize your XP payouts. I saved up over 1M REQ points just so I could buy the platinum & legendary XP packs available right now. Playing WZA, Mythic FF, and amy featured playlists outside of Action Sack go a long way.

You can also get free Arena or Warzone Legendary XP packs every twelve days via Microsoft Rewards (you win free $5 gift cards that you can use on the online Halo store)
Akinola51 wrote:
I H4Q3R I wrote:
You can also get free Arena or Warzone Legendary XP packs every twelve days via Microsoft Rewards (you win free $5 gift cards that you can use on the online Halo store)
He’s got the right idea, those free xp packs will help you out
I H4Q3R I wrote:
Global 2EXP starts today :)
Happy Christmahanakwanzika .. Microsoft and 343 gave everyone a great gift of xp Christmahanakwanzika double xp. on all game modes, I belive and castle wars holiday fiesta and turbo. not sure if it's till the new year. last year we got a month of double xp from them. PLATINUM PACK

the PLATINUM PACK if you have everything unlocked give you 3 arena leg XP boots. so for 100000 rp you get 15 legendary xp arena boots plus 2 random xp rp boots plus the rec cards.

so everyone spend all your RP sell out all the unused rec cards and get the xp boots

the faster you finish your 152 gi can jump ship to MCC and Reach.
My wife is just about finished with her 152 @47,964,032
I am @ 92,287,684
Is double xp on warzone firefight? Not been on it for months I'm sr145 was wondering if it's worth the grind still?
andy2608 wrote:
I H4Q3R I wrote:
Is it on warzone firefight too?
andy2608 wrote:
I H4Q3R I wrote:
Is it on warzone firefight too?
to make 152 by release date you will need close to 1million xp per week for the next 50 weeks with the loss of players form the small pool we had its time maybe give up on that dream. you would need to play about 40 hours per week. i bet with as hard as it was to get matches in any mode last night. so it time Microsoft please give h5 free with gold next month or h5 might not have anyone playing any more very soon give some life back to this game for its last chance at relevance
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 34
  4. 35
  5. 36
  6. 37
  7. 38
  8. ...
  9. 45