2. ...
  3. 35
  4. 36
  5. 37
  6. 38
  7. 39
  8. ...
  9. 43
I'm 54% to max rank. Its tuff out here especially with reach and other games in my back log 😔
Your Snack wrote:
I'm 54% to max rank. Its tuff out here especially with reach and other games in my back log 😔
I m 51% and feel the same.
152!!! Took em 2 years to come out with halo five. Yet halo 4 was easy. Now halo 6 or whatever better take 5 years to come out!
Omfg, you predicted the future. Halo 6/infinite is coming holiday 2020
Dec 22 Spartan’s Report

1...Million. That's all I need to get. Last update was Dec 14, I was at 5 mill Xp left. A final tally will go out tomorrow, after that, my work will be done.
sorry, guys you still have 10 months finish. not sure the halo 5 pop will provide enough games to earn the xp. if everyone that wants a 152 would go play infection but just sacrifice wins and kd for time and xp. you could get games down under 4 mins easy. using dbl xp and Wz legendary boost in Arena trick. do ask how to do it I will not tell and please if you know how dont post it here.

it has been in the game from about 6 months in. I an xp expert* "self-titled" learned about it in April of this year during castle wars.
now that might get you the xp you need. I dont think i could stand infection. much less grinding a few hours every day. and just throwing thousand of games for xp. that might be more of an achievement the earning it outright. i think i would kill my self.

but if you like infection right now with the right boosts 12-15k per game 11 mins avg but game time down 9 mins 6 mins 5min

right now easy earn 72-90k and hour. if you can cut games down to 6 min 120-150 k per hour so that the xp playlist...
and i am stuck on my 153 grind +
152!!! Took em 2 years to come out with halo five. Yet halo 4 was easy. Now halo 6 or whatever better take 5 years to come out!
Well you weren't wrong
Well, here it is for people who care or are curious. It doesn't go by how much EXP until the next rank, but rather the total amount of XP accumulated in accordance to what the rank starts at. (EG, Rank 9 starts at 28,500 XP (the amount total accumulated))
Sorry for the semi-bad formatting, as I didn't do this in Excel format, but here it is:

Spoiler:
Show
Well, okay... I think i will not get the max SR until Halo Infinite

(Thanks for this information!)
Teshies Wrath hit her 152 on Sat. The wife and I are now both 152. still, a bit to go for me to hit 153* under 8million. keep up the grind.

9 months and some change left to go.
Haven't checked in in a year or so, I took the summer off from gaming, been doing lots of H5 since October, hit SR143 yesterday, Still grinding.
Currently at 146. Got a GameStop gift card for Xmas and used it to get a 50$ Microsoft card and spent it all on getting legendary XP warzone packs when they were available. Have about 162 remaining. Gonna be cutting it close but I think I can make it!
been away from H$ came back last week for grifball playing some action sack this week, The wife and I are now both 152's. I am still not at my 153 yet. not sure if I will make it before infinite. but I do hope to hit 100,000,000 xp b4 then 94572770xp as of 3-3-20
I need 5.5 million to finish ... hope I make it.
good luck to anyone still grinding
hvip wrote:
been away from H$ came back last week for grifball playing some action sack this week, The wife and I are now both 152's. I am still not at my 153 yet. not sure if I will make it before infinite. but I do hope to hit 100,000,000 xp b4 then 94572770xp as of 3-3-20
There are only 152 lvls. 152 is the max rank in halo 5.
hvip wrote:
I have been a 152 longer then I wasn't in halo 5. It was 84th and a half to make one 152.
I do know there are only 152 official levels. You need 50,000,000 xp to reach ... however, your xp keeps going up till it maxes out at 100,000,000.
yes. no real 153 as of this time there are 35 H5 players @153 I am sitting in 42nd place for xp. Call it what you want it is getting your 152 twice on the same account

just checked 1461 have made SR152.
hvip wrote:
153 is typically used as the unofficial name for getting to 100,000,000 XP.
5 years later and Halo Infinite is coming out in a few months
so if you are still trying to make 152 and your work or school is closed for the Virus. put that downtime to good use grind out some xp.

anyone else think 343 should offer double xp for infection.
hvip wrote:
so if you are still trying to make 152 and your work or school is closed for the Virus. put that downtime to good use grind out some xp.

anyone else think 343 should offer double xp for infection.
I made the same suggestion as a joke over on the MCC Xbox forum, 😎. I've been rocketing through the ranks this weekend in Mythic Warzone Firefight; finally completed the permanent Common - Rare reqs, aside from the emblems & the 6 classic helmets.
qT

@ 1217pm today @Halo tweeted the following o help make your time inside a little more enjoyable, we've turned on Double XP globally for MCC and Halo 5. Additionally, logging in to Halo 5 will also earn you free Arena and Warzone XP Boost Packs weekly. Please remember to wash your hands and keep it clean."

so make the downtime count double xp free packs and no place to go and nothing to do. grind out that sr152

I just started 2 months ago no way I get to 152 but I'll try lol I'm only level 120 now
Rossflex wrote:
I just started 2 months ago no way I get to 152 but I'll try lol I'm only level 120 now
Never say never. with the altered circumstances of stay home orders that could drag on for a month or more. get you unemployment. glue yourself in front of that Xbox. get that Trump/Pelosi check. and buy hot pockets enough to keep you alive for 4 months . and you got it no problem. No showers no social contact outside of Xbox live and no sleep you could do it in 60 days. or just get a bunch of your friends to play whenever you are not on your account. get 4-6 people to keep your tag running 24/7 shouldn't take longer than 30-45 days. double xp on everything and all the packs ...you get every week. 20 wz 20 arena legendary boosts .. they didn't say how long. I think they will do it as long as we the people of this country continue to act as a school with 1 kid with a peanut allergy ban peanuts for all. small %of people may find this life-threating so lets shut everything down. as long as this mentality holds double xp and the packs should keep coming. 2 maybe 3 months would be what the CDC thinks as of yesterday-today
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 35
  4. 36
  5. 37
  6. 38
  7. 39
  8. ...
  9. 43