Max SR, total XP needed, and it's rewards

OP SeroGoddess

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 35
  4. 36
  5. ...
  6. 37
I'm 54% to max rank. Its tuff out here especially with reach and other games in my back log 😔
Your Snack wrote:
I'm 54% to max rank. Its tuff out here especially with reach and other games in my back log 😔
I m 51% and feel the same.
152!!! Took em 2 years to come out with halo five. Yet halo 4 was easy. Now halo 6 or whatever better take 5 years to come out!
Omfg, you predicted the future. Halo 6/infinite is coming holiday 2020
Dec 22 Spartan’s Report

1...Million. That's all I need to get. Last update was Dec 14, I was at 5 mill Xp left. A final tally will go out tomorrow, after that, my work will be done.
sorry, guys you still have 10 months finish. not sure the halo 5 pop will provide enough games to earn the xp. if everyone that wants a 152 would go play infection but just sacrifice wins and kd for time and xp. you could get games down under 4 mins easy. using dbl xp and Wz legendary boost in Arena trick. do ask how to do it I will not tell and please if you know how dont post it here.

it has been in the game from about 6 months in. I an xp expert* "self-titled" learned about it in April of this year during castle wars.
now that might get you the xp you need. I dont think i could stand infection. much less grinding a few hours every day. and just throwing thousand of games for xp. that might be more of an achievement the earning it outright. i think i would kill my self.

but if you like infection right now with the right boosts 12-15k per game 11 mins avg but game time down 9 mins 6 mins 5min

right now easy earn 72-90k and hour. if you can cut games down to 6 min 120-150 k per hour so that the xp playlist...
and i am stuck on my 153 grind +
152!!! Took em 2 years to come out with halo five. Yet halo 4 was easy. Now halo 6 or whatever better take 5 years to come out!
Well you weren't wrong
Well, here it is for people who care or are curious. It doesn't go by how much EXP until the next rank, but rather the total amount of XP accumulated in accordance to what the rank starts at. (EG, Rank 9 starts at 28,500 XP (the amount total accumulated))
Sorry for the semi-bad formatting, as I didn't do this in Excel format, but here it is:

Spoiler:
Show
Well, okay... I think i will not get the max SR until Halo Infinite

(Thanks for this information!)
Teshies Wrath hit her 152 on Sat. The wife and I are now both 152. still, a bit to go for me to hit 153* under 8million. keep up the grind.

9 months and some change left to go.
Haven't checked in in a year or so, I took the summer off from gaming, been doing lots of H5 since October, hit SR143 yesterday, Still grinding.
Currently at 146. Got a GameStop gift card for Xmas and used it to get a 50$ Microsoft card and spent it all on getting legendary XP warzone packs when they were available. Have about 162 remaining. Gonna be cutting it close but I think I can make it!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 35
  4. 36
  5. ...
  6. 37