4. 37
  5. 38
  6. 39
  7. 40
  8. ...
  9. 45
hvip wrote:
Rossflex wrote:
I just started 2 months ago no way I get to 152 but I'll try lol I'm only level 120 now
Never say never. with the altered circumstances of stay home orders that could drag on for a month or more. get you unemployment. glue yourself in front of that Xbox. get that Trump/Pelosi check. and buy hot pockets enough to keep you alive for 4 months . and you got it no problem. No showers no social contact outside of Xbox live and no sleep you could do it in 60 days. or just get a bunch of your friends to play whenever you are not on your account. get 4-6 people to keep your tag running 24/7 shouldn't take longer than 30-45 days. double xp on everything and all the packs ...you get every week. 20 wz 20 arena legendary boosts .. they didn't say how long. I think they will do it as long as we the people of this country continue to act as a school with 1 kid with a peanut allergy ban peanuts for all. small %of people may find this life-threating so lets shut everything down. as long as this mentality holds double xp and the packs should keep coming. 2 maybe 3 months would be what the CDC thinks as of yesterday-today
LOL. A Hot Pockets shout-out. Anyone else remember when H5 launched you could get Req Pack codes from Hot Pockets boxes? My kids were eating those things for weeks.
Hello I am 72BT
I will what ever u want me to do
My wife KelleySpartan87 hit 152 tonight!! Whoo officially couple #2 to complete the grind
My wife KelleySpartan87 hit 152 tonight!! Whoo officially couple #2 to complete the grind
Congrats!
Congrats! My wife isn't grinding to 152 but I'm about 12 million and change left. Planning on hitting it sometime in May.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I'm on SR 150 and I don't feel like I'm making much progress to getSR 151
Though ithe reward may be miniscule I am grinding for it. Got back into this on Feb 7th at SR 25 and as of today am 144. Yes I am fully aware of the XP gaps. Do not give up and keep going. Even if it's "a stupid emblem" the reward is more of a mental satisfaction, personally. Plus having maxed halo 4 it only seems right :).
Well now I know I don't need to keep torturing myself playing a game I hate. There's no way i'm going to to keep playing when it take's 7 times my current XP to hit max rank. Screw the double exp. I'm going back to MCC!
Well now I know I don't need to keep torturing myself playing a game I hate. There's no way i'm going to to keep playing when it take's 7 times my current XP to hit max rank. Screw the double exp. I'm going back to MCC!
Yeah man there's no point in playing a game you hate, at the end of the day play a game you enjoy, personally I love Halo 5 so it's a fun grind for me but gaming is about fun not grinding out long hours of something you hate to earn something that probably isn't even worth it
TheHal09uy wrote:
Yeah man there's no point in playing a game you hate, at the end of the day play a game you enjoy, personally I love Halo 5 so it's a fun grind for me but gaming is about fun not grinding out long hours of something you hate to earn something that probably isn't even worth it
i m grinding h5 , the best method is ff,i hate h5 ff, but i like the reward
GYS GHOST wrote:
TheHal09uy wrote:
i m grinding h5 , the best method is ff,i hate h5 ff, but i like the reward
Infection actually provides better XP per hour if you're looking for an alternative, only problem is that the waiting time is longer depending on the time of day
congrats.

Nice to have Company.
Wait, do we have to max both MCC and 5 in order to get this emblem or whatever reward??? Or just 5??
Wait, do we have to max both MCC and 5 in order to get this emblem or whatever reward??? Or just 5??
Just 5 don't worry lol
TheHal09uy wrote:
Just 5 don't worry lol
There might be something for MCC but they haven't said and the XP for MCC is absolutely insane, I think Mint Blitz did a video on it
TheHal09uy wrote:
Just 5 don't worry lol
Thank you, I almost darn near had my heart stop for a second. I was like...nope...nope,nope, nope, nope...lol.
TheHal09uy wrote:
TheHal09uy wrote:
Just 5 don't worry lol
There might be something for MCC but they haven't said and the XP for MCC is absolutely insane, I think Mint Blitz did a video on it
I was asking because this all made me think, is this is why iSpiteful is doing nothing but MCC these days?
Whooooo, I am officially SR152, it's been a good 4.5 years but it's time to grind out MCC lolz
I’m late to the party but. Good work addressing this system, if only the match XP payout was up to par.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 36
  4. 37
  5. 38
  6. 39
  7. 40
  8. ...
  9. 45