OP SeroGoddess

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 37
  4. 38
  5. 39
  6. ...
  7. 40
Thanks I appreciate the list, know I know I got 108 more ranks to go, and what I get for each rank.
152!!! Took em 2 years to come out with halo five. Yet halo 4 was easy. Now halo 6 or whatever better take 5 years to come out!
Well, you got what you asked for
Anyone wanna help me out with the grind? It's kinda boring to do this kind of thing alone and it would be nice to have a buddy to try to grind it out every day with. I have 161,368,376‬ XP left (as of this very moment) and I'm SR 145. I was calculating it and apparently it would take me almost 6 months (5.76 months) to complete. I saw that I would need to reach around 920,000 XP a day, which apparently would take 30 hours to get that if I were to take 25 minutes from match to match [in Heroic Firefight]. It might be a lost cause because I waited too long to actually start the grind, but I feel like with several buddies to work at this daily that are good at Legendary Firefight and/or Infection, it could be done in no time. If anyone is interested, just message me on Xbox. It would be greatly appreciated!
Havoczilla wrote:
Anyone wanna help me out with the grind? It's kinda boring to do this kind of thing alone and it would be nice to have a buddy to try to grind it out every day with. I have 161,368,376‬ XP left (as of this very moment) and I'm SR 145. I was calculating it and apparently it would take me almost 6 months (5.76 months) to complete. I saw that I would need to reach around 920,000 XP a day, which apparently would take 30 hours to get that if I were to take 25 minutes from match to match [in Heroic Firefight]. It might be a lost cause because I waited too long to actually start the grind, but I feel like with several buddies to work at this daily that are good at Legendary Firefight and/or Infection, it could be done in no time. If anyone is interested, just message me on Xbox. It would be greatly appreciated!
What? Hitting max level 152 is 50,000,000 xp? Not whatever number you put.
Havoczilla wrote:
You need 41,400,000 XP not what you said also aim for 250k a day it's doable and you will finish in time 👍
Only 12 more ranks to go!
*Checks charts*
Now I know how Chief felt when Lord Hood said, "One final effort is all that remains..."
coolbro39 wrote:
Havoczilla wrote:
What? Hitting max level 152 is 50,000,000 xp? Not whatever number you put.
I legit just added up all of the XP numbers there for each level from what I have left.
Havoczilla wrote:
You need 41,400,000 XP not what you said also aim for 250k a day it's doable and you will finish in time 👍
Alright I'll do my best! Thanks!
Havoczilla wrote:
Max level is 50,000,000. HaloTracker will show you your XP earned so far.
Subtract that from the 50m total and you can figure out what you have left.
Set daily goals, I’d say 250k a day if you can.

Me and my people play mostly everyday so feel free to drop an add.
TheDonCJG wrote:
Havoczilla wrote:

I gotchu! I added you. I love your Xbox Profile Picture lmao
Havoczilla wrote:
TheDonCJG wrote:
Havoczilla wrote:

I gotchu! I added you. I love your Xbox Profile Picture lmao
Haha thanks! I’ll catch you around
under 1.5 million for my 153 looks like i will make my 100million after all
This is awesome!
hvip wrote:
under 1.5 million for my 153 looks like i will make my 100million after all
Congrats!! I'm sticking with top 200. I may get my to 151 (currently sitting at 75,000,000)
Does anyone know why the max ranks are 152 instead of 50 or 100 or 117 or anything else that would make sense?
Does anyone know why the max ranks are 152 instead of 50 or 100 or 117 or anything else that would make sense?
No sense just a number : (,I guess they expect an average amount of games like 10 000 for 50M xp
152!!! Took em 2 years to come out with halo five. Yet halo 4 was easy. Now halo 6 or whatever better take 5 years to come out!
This is old as hell but it is going to be almost exactly 5 years. Lol
Do you think it's fair how much experience it takes to get to 152 now? Did they go overboard?
Do you think it's fair how much experience it takes to get to 152 now? Did they go overboard?
Honestly no considering the game will be 5 years old when Infinite launches.

5*365 = 1825 days to get 50,000,000 XP which means you'd only need an average of 27,397 XP per day to reach max rank
TheHal09uy wrote:
Honestly no considering the game will be 5 years old when Infinite launches.

5*365 = 1825 days to get 50,000,000 XP which means you'd only need an average of 27,397 XP per day to reach max rank
Not everyone wants to play the same game every day. So yes they did go overboard. But simply because there arent that many options to get xp, daily/weekly challenges should've been an option in h5.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 37
  4. 38
  5. 39
  6. ...
  7. 40