3. 40
  4. 41
  5. 42
  6. 43
  7. 44
  8. ...
  9. 45
hvip wrote:
I did it .... i am done got to 100,000,000 226AM HIT 100,000,00XP IN #GRIFBALL 103 DAY IN ARENA 55.5 DAYS IN WZI spent 158+ days game should have got this the first night but it was just I didn't want it over so fast .. did my last 250000 did use any xp boosts everyone keep up the grind there is an end..... lol what do i do know...SR152 felt like an achievement hitting sr153 feels strangely anti climatic
Man, congratulations that's so good! It sounds like it's been an absolute mission for you! When you're boasting that infinite reward it will all be worth it!
Level 113... in two - three months... and there is still a long way to go :D
John201614 wrote:
Level 113... in two - three months... and there is still a long way to go :D
Yes, the grind is very long.
Meanwhile, here I am... beat the campaign when the game first came out... and just started multiplayer last week... :( Good news is already up to 44!!! Bad news.... I have a very long way to go... good thing Infinite got delayed till next years, gives me some more time...
TheHal09uy wrote:
TheHal09uy wrote:
Do you think it's fair how much experience it takes to get to 152 now? Did they go overboard?
Honestly no considering the game will be 5 years old when Infinite launches.

5*365 = 1825 days to get 50,000,000 XP which means you'd only need an average of 27,397 XP per day to reach max rank
Not everyone wants to play the same game every day. So yes they did go overboard. But simply because there arent that many options to get xp, daily/weekly challenges should've been an option in h5.
In the same vein, should max rank really be obtainable for everyone or for those who are dedicated to the game and genuinely do play it (almost) everyday, I played Halo 5 for 2 years pretty much everyday then took about a 15 month break from Halo to play R6S and started playing again to grind for the max rank which I achieved about 3 months ago so It's definitely possible not playing it everyday.

For the 5 year lifespan of the game, in my personal opinion, the XP needed was bang on. If it was the usual 3 year lifespan then I would be arguing in the other direction because it would just be ridiculous which was my initial reaction to the XP requirement before everyone knew Halo Infinite was not going to release in 2018.
Yet another year now for the game to release so now it will be (6*365) 2190 days to hit max rank, averaging a measly 22,8331 XP per day to hit it
Well, now I have enough time to get to 152... :/
Too bad that the only reward is an emblem for reaching rank 152...
There is still hope for a worthwhile reward in Halo Infinite. I really hope it's something very special and exclusive to make up for the horrible grind...
Exanthius wrote:
There is still hope for a worthwhile reward in Halo Infinite. I really hope it's something very special and exclusive to make up for the horrible grind...
I heard that there will be something for the ones who reach rank 152. Let's hope that it will be an exclusive reward !
Grihaly wrote:
I didn't realize I was playing Reach
Lmao right? Only ultra-tryhard no-lifes are going to get to the max rank.
It's hilarious to see this on 2020
Well, here I am, playing H5 and Halo MCC at the same time. Level 148 in 5, with this delay I HAVE hope actually in rank up my 152 now.
Finally hit 145, now I've hit the XP wall and the real grind begins. I've just REALLY started playing maybe a month ago, started at level 29. Decent progress, I suppose.
Grihaly wrote:
I didn't realize I was playing Reach
Lmao right? Only ultra-tryhard no-lifes are going to get to the max rank.
It's hilarious to see this on 2020
what lives have any of us had this year. during the lock down didn't play much halo but did finish my 153 100,000,000xp and put 79 days of play time in to Poker. lol
No life in 2020 create your own. do what makes you happy if its halo 5 getting 152 do that. nice the delay give lots more a chance to finish. sucks we have to wait. after we get a playable multi player test. i will 3 to 6 months from that point till release. No facts behind that just a number that is on the hopeful side of avg from other games. H5 was released 8 months after its play test had come out. and it was not finished when it was released. Only playing H5 for castle wars grifball and WZA MCC for grifball other wise its poker till infinite
152!!! Took em 2 years to come out with halo five. Yet halo 4 was easy. Now halo 6 or whatever better take 5 years to come out!
Cursed
I just hit SR140 so a while to go for me and im playing mcc for some points so its grinding for me everyday
Slowly approaching the 40% mark through 151.

The long journey is almost over.

===================================

Edit: Update! As of Oct 18 I won my final warzone assault match and achieved 152. Its the 5 year birthday month of halo 5 so it feels kind of poetic.

Its been a fun long journey, now I need to catch up on single player backlog while waiting for halo infinite lol
This is trash make it easier to level up I hit max in halo 4 but took a long time I have a life so please make it easier to level up I want the reward in halo 6 please give me reward
50,000,000 😢
i only got a few more levels 148 i got 4 more but it takes so long to level up
152!!! Took em 2 years to come out with halo five. Yet halo 4 was easy. Now halo 6 or whatever better take 5 years to come out!
This aged well
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 40
  4. 41
  5. 42
  6. 43
  7. 44
  8. ...
  9. 45