2. ...
  3. 41
  4. 42
  5. 43
  6. 44
  7. ...
  8. 45
DynamiteL wrote:
This is trash make it easier to level up I hit max in halo 4 but took a long time I have a life so please make it easier to level up I want the reward in halo 6 please give me reward
The point of the 152 milestone is to reward those that actually enjoy playing the game. Everyone is not entitled to receive every single thing simply because they want it, thats a 10 year olds mentality. Most of the people that hit 152 hit it because they like halo 5 so naturally hitting it over time was simple. even if youre a brand new player its possible to hit 152 in 6 months so or less depending on how you use boosts and what playlists you play.

343 has already made it easier and easier, by increasing the xp gained, adding more double xp and global double xp periods as well as even moving the legendary firefight xp gains to heroic without increasing heroic's difficulty. If you really want 152 you have to grind it out like everyone else but if you dont enjoy playing halo 5 that much just dont worry about it. the reward isnt going to be anything crazy anyway.
DynamiteL wrote:
This is trash make it easier to level up I hit max in halo 4 but took a long time I have a life so please make it easier to level up I want the reward in halo 6 please give me reward
The point of the 152 milestone is to reward those that actually enjoy playing the game. Everyone is not entitled to receive every single thing simply because they want it, thats a 10 year olds mentality. Most of the people that hit 152 hit it because they like halo 5 so naturally hitting it over time was simple. even if youre a brand new player its possible to hit 152 in 6 months so or less depending on how you use boosts and what playlists you play.

343 has already made it easier and easier, by increasing the xp gained, adding more double xp and global double xp periods as well as even moving the legendary firefight xp gains to heroic without increasing heroic's difficulty. If you really want 152 you have to grind it out like everyone else but if you dont enjoy playing halo 5 that much just dont worry about it. the reward isnt going to be anything crazy anyway.
Like was stated above... you want the reward, you have to put the time and effort into it. That being said, I didn't start playing 5 until the end of July, thanks to COVID and what it did to my work schedule, and thanks to boosts, and a little help from 343, I'm already about to hit 148... will I make it before Infinite comes out? I doubt it, but I genuinely enjoy playing a lot of the playlists in 5 (most days anyway, it's gotten really sweaty the last few weeks). Last check, I expect to hit 152 sometime in November next year, but I'm still trying. 343 doesn't just give things away, I would have thought that would have been known by now with Achilles being hard to obtain, as well as some of the emblems needed for 100% completion (like HCS and some of the arena seasonals). I'm slightly upset that I won't get 100% completion on the unlockables, but I'm not crying about it because at the end of the day, I wasn't playing 5 when those were out, so I just have to suck it up and either keep playing, or move on to something else. Personally, the multiplayer set up in 5 (even with all its quicks, bugs and physics that don't make sense), I like it better and has a better community than any of the other Halos I've played, so I'm sticking it out and still trying for it... the choice is yours, 343 isn't making you play, they're not making you get to 152. You want it, you have to earn, and that's a choice you have to make. Not me, not 343, not anyone else in this forum... I don't know what else to tell you...
Prewojo wrote:
DynamiteL wrote:

Like was stated above... you want the reward, you have to put the time and effort into it. That being said, I didn't start playing 5 until the end of July, thanks to COVID and what it did to my work schedule, and thanks to boosts, and a little help from 343, I'm already about to hit 148... will I make it before Infinite comes out? I doubt it, but I genuinely enjoy playing a lot of the playlists in 5 (most days anyway, it's gotten really sweaty the last few weeks). Last check, I expect to hit 152 sometime in November next year, but I'm still trying. 343 doesn't just give things away, I would have thought that would have been known by now with Achilles being hard to obtain, as well as some of the emblems needed for 100% completion (like HCS and some of the arena seasonals). I'm slightly upset that I won't get 100% completion on the unlockables, but I'm not crying about it because at the end of the day, I wasn't playing 5 when those were out, so I just have to suck it up and either keep playing, or move on to something else. Personally, the multiplayer set up in 5 (even with all its quicks, bugs and physics that don't make sense), I like it better and has a better community than any of the other Halos I've played, so I'm sticking it out and still trying for it... the choice is yours, 343 isn't making you play, they're not making you get to 152. You want it, you have to earn, and that's a choice you have to make. Not me, not 343, not anyone else in this forum... I don't know what else to tell you...
Why did you quote me with this? I already hit 152 last month lol.

you should have quoted the guy i replied to.

Anyway, as for you i think you could easily make it even if infinite launches in spring or summer.
Prewojo wrote:
DynamiteL wrote:

Anyway, as for you i think you could easily make it even if infinite launches in spring or summer.
I was only trying to quote the entire conversation, not necessarily directing it toward you, sorry for the misunderstanding... that wasn't my intention...
Prewojo wrote:
Prewojo wrote:
DynamiteL wrote:

I was only trying to quote the entire conversation, not necessarily directing it toward you, sorry for the misunderstanding... that wasn't my intention...
Its all good no need to apologize :)

Good luck on the 152 grindddddddddddd
Look at the gap between 151 and 152 damn
Blarg wrote:
Ty for the info, guess I'll be playing for a long time, only SR 25 atm
there is no way to hit max rank when at rank 25 because ranks 150-152 is the same amount of xp it takes to get from rank 1 to rank 150.
im rank 136 and i doubt ill be hitting max rank in halo 5
Skeddled wrote:
Blarg wrote:
there is no way to hit max rank when at rank 25 because ranks 150-152 is the same amount of xp it takes to get from rank 1 to rank 150.
This is false. you can go from 1-152 in half a year if you use mostly gold boosts and play the playlists properly. Since we have a about a year, anyone can go 1-152 even if you never get any gold xp boosters. I know people that were sr 30, sr 73, sr 113 and sr 130 when they started grinding again in spring of 2020 and they hit sr 152 in october of 2020.
Skeddled wrote:
Blarg wrote:
This is false. you can go from 1-152 in half a year if you use mostly gold boosts and play the playlists properly. Since we have a about a year, anyone can go 1-152 even if you never get any gold xp boosters. I know people that were sr 30, sr 73, sr 113 and sr 130 when they started grinding again in spring of 2020 and they hit sr 152 in october of 2020.
If you hit 155,000 per day you can start today at level 1 and finish by Halloween
Just hit 151. Only 15.000.0000 xp left haha
You got this!
I remember that home stretch feel =)

you can do it!
You're on the downward track now!! Keep it up!!! You should hit 152 by the end of the month!!
I'm only at SR 146. Only 41,000,000 XP to go!
Looking at this post, and realising I’m SR146 and it’s around half a year before the initial release date for Infinite, it bums me knowing I probably won’t get to SR152.
Looking at this post, and realising I’m SR146 and it’s around half a year before the initial release date for Infinite, it bums me knowing I probably won’t get to SR152.
That depends on how much you want to put into it at this point. With the global double xp happening right now, you should be able to get to (if not then maybe real close) to 148. It all comes down to how much dedication you want to put it into it. There's no right or wrong answer, and it's all about what you want to do. Personally, (and I just hit 149 a few days ago), I would find the req selling tool for google chrome (there's a link for it out there somewhere)... and I would stock of up on lengendary boosts (both arena and warzone if you manage to get enough RP to purchase some of both). If you still have the tolerance and patience, I would spam heroic firefight... make a rough guess as to when it comes out, and you would need roughly 120-150k xp per day until release... I say go for it... there's a strong community behind you here to help you out should you need it... :)
Prewojo wrote:
That depends on how much you want to put into it at this point. With the global double xp happening right now, you should be able to get to (if not then maybe real close) to 148. It all comes down to how much dedication you want to put it into it. There's no right or wrong answer, and it's all about what you want to do. Personally, (and I just hit 149 a few days ago), I would find the req selling tool for google chrome (there's a link for it out there somewhere)... and I would stock of up on lengendary boosts (both arena and warzone if you manage to get enough RP to purchase some of both). If you still have the tolerance and patience, I would spam heroic firefight... make a rough guess as to when it comes out, and you would need roughly 120-150k xp per day until release... I say go for it... there's a strong community behind you here to help you out should you need it... :)
I have a bunch of warzone and arena xp boosts, I made a daily goal of 200k XP per day whenever I can possibly, have a fireteam of friends helping each other to SR152, did the math and even then I get to around about sr 152 in August - November. Thanks a lot for the support but i still have my doubts.
Prewojo wrote:
I have a bunch of warzone and arena xp boosts, I made a daily goal of 200k XP per day whenever I can possibly, have a fireteam of friends helping each other to SR152, did the math and even then I get to around about sr 152 in August - November. Thanks a lot for the support but i still have my doubts.
Seeing roughly where you're at... and if you can keep up that pace... you'll do fine!!! If you're that into it, one of the leaders of our company created an excel spreadsheet for the xp grind, you'd have to tweak to your specific needs (ranks and dates would need changed)... and will help see where you're at and what you still have left... I could send it to you if you feel it would help you (you can message me any time)... good luck... we're here if you need it... :)
I’m at 143 I think I can do this lol
I’m at 143 I think I can do this lol
you can easily do it. no life mode can get someone from 1-152 in about 6 or 7 months. so if youre already 143 you can easily do it before infinite's launch even if you arent grinding every day =)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 41
  4. 42
  5. 43
  6. 44
  7. ...
  8. 45