3. 42
  4. 43
  5. 44
  6. 45
  7. ...
  8. 46
Prewojo wrote:
Prewojo wrote:
Looking at this post, and realising I’m SR146 and it’s around half a year before the initial release date for Infinite, it bums me knowing I probably won’t get to SR152.
That depends on how much you want to put into it at this point. With the global double xp happening right now, you should be able to get to (if not then maybe real close) to 148. It all comes down to how much dedication you want to put it into it. There's no right or wrong answer, and it's all about what you want to do. Personally, (and I just hit 149 a few days ago), I would find the req selling tool for google chrome (there's a link for it out there somewhere)... and I would stock of up on lengendary boosts (both arena and warzone if you manage to get enough RP to purchase some of both). If you still have the tolerance and patience, I would spam heroic firefight... make a rough guess as to when it comes out, and you would need roughly 120-150k xp per day until release... I say go for it... there's a strong community behind you here to help you out should you need it... :)
I have a bunch of warzone and arena xp boosts, I made a daily goal of 200k XP per day whenever I can possibly, have a fireteam of friends helping each other to SR152, did the math and even then I get to around about sr 152 in August - November. Thanks a lot for the support but i still have my doubts.
Seeing roughly where you're at... and if you can keep up that pace... you'll do fine!!! If you're that into it, one of the leaders of our company created an excel spreadsheet for the xp grind, you'd have to tweak to your specific needs (ranks and dates would need changed)... and will help see where you're at and what you still have left... I could send it to you if you feel it would help you (you can message me any time)... good luck... we're here if you need it... :)
I'm that guy, if you are interested send me a PM
I’m at 143 I think I can do this lol
you can easily do it. no life mode can get someone from 1-152 in about 6 or 7 months. so if youre already 143 you can easily do it before infinite's launch even if you arent grinding every day =)
I did it in 5 months 5 days. And the last 3 weeks I made 14 million so I know that much quicker is possible. Everyone can do it before Infinite. Good luck everyone.
you can easily do it. no life mode can get someone from 1-152 in about 6 or 7 months. so if youre already 143 you can easily do it before infinite's launch even if you arent grinding every day =)
I did it in 5 months 5 days. And the last 3 weeks I made 14 million so I know that much quicker is possible. Everyone can do it before Infinite. Good luck everyone.
How'd you get 14 mil in 3 weeks that's amazing ngl. Any tips and tricks to get it done that quick? I started off at around Sr 36 at the beginning of December I think, now I'm Sr 115. Still a way to go, but getting there
How'd you get 14 mil in 3 weeks that's amazing ngl. Any tips and tricks to get it done that quick? I started off at around Sr 36 at the beginning of December I think, now I'm Sr 115. Still a way to go, but getting there
Well I don't really have any tips or tricks except keep starting the game. I know that sounds obvious but I mean it. No waiting around in lobbies. And firefight all the way except for the weekends with turbo. Find others who know what they are doing in firefight to speed up the process. Oh and buy the legendary xp boosts with rp or real money if you have it spare lol (I don't have spare money at all).😃
Well I don't really have any tips or tricks except keep starting the game. I know that sounds obvious but I mean it. No waiting around in lobbies. And firefight all the way except for the weekends with turbo. Find others who know what they are doing in firefight to speed up the process. Oh and buy the legendary xp boosts with rp or real money if you have it spare lol (I don't have spare money at all).😃
Okay awesome, I've been saving up rp for the booster packs, with heroic wz and mythic wz both giving a solid amount of rp to do so, and ofc xp as well, which have been a saving grace tbh: each pack gives approx 200k extra pretty much right which is brilliant ngl 😅 sometimes run infection if the lobbies are good as they give decent xp. But yeh agreed, it's a matter of sticking with it and just going for it like u said
Damn, I am at 51 rn 😅

Guess I'll never see that beautiful armor in Infinite 💩
i got 152 in early 2018. If you want to get 152 fast in 2021 WZFF is the only fast way to do it
Fonslayer wrote:
Damn, I am at 51 rn 😅

I feel you. I did the math and we would have to get about 200,000 xp everyday for 177 days(the start of fall). its possible but... impossible at the same time due to school, workout, job, etc... I wish i started sooner
Fonslayer wrote:
Damn, I am at 51 rn 😅

I feel you. I did the math and we would have to get about 200,000 xp everyday for 177 days(the start of fall). its possible but... impossible at the same time due to school, workout, job, etc... I wish i started sooner
There's always boosts and featured playlists... not that that is any consolation to you or anything... but hey... most of us are in the same boat at this point... just gotta keep grinding... some of us will be here after Infinite comes out... so there's that...
It's a good amount of xp I'm going at level 148 if you think I made it?
ROTTSORT wrote:
At this point, it depends on your dedication to Halo 5, and if you have any interest in hanging around after Infinite comes out. Without looking at any numbers or doing any sort of mathing, I'd say you would need 175-200k xp per day in order to make it to 152 before Infinite release. Now... I'm currently 150, I average 130k or so a day and I'll finish by mid august... so it's entirely up to you. I will however still probably be here after Infinite release to help other players (namely my wife) get to 152 and try to get some stuff done for our company.
Damn I'm not even level 100 yet and this seems painful
Prewojo wrote:
ROTTSORT wrote:
At this point, it depends on your dedication to Halo 5, and if you have any interest in hanging around after Infinite comes out. Without looking at any numbers or doing any sort of mathing, I'd say you would need 175-200k xp per day in order to make it to 152 before Infinite release. Now... I'm currently 150, I average 130k or so a day and I'll finish by mid august... so it's entirely up to you. I will however still probably be here after Infinite release to help other players (namely my wife) get to 152 and try to get some stuff done for our company.
This man is dedicated to finishing the fight
Prewojo wrote:
ROTTSORT wrote:
This speaks volumes coming from someone who's been here since launch and is actively working on getting 100 million xp. That's real and true dedication... I'm just happy to be part of the team.
Prewojo wrote:
Prewojo wrote:
ROTTSORT wrote:
This speaks volumes coming from someone who's been here since launch and is actively working on getting 100 million xp. That's real and true dedication... I'm just happy to be part of the team.
Shhh... No one is supposed to know.
Sypriz wrote:
i got 152 in early 2018. If you want to get 152 fast in 2021 WZFF is the only fast way to do it
Read this, everyone. Throw on boosts too. That Jackpot add-on is very helpful!
Prewojo wrote:
Prewojo wrote:
ROTTSORT wrote:
Shhh... No one is supposed to know.
Your secret is safe with me... :)
Sypriz wrote:
This man has a point. Any boost is better than no boost. The order in which I'm using them is: 1) mission victory (for heroic FF only). You stand a better chance of winning. 2) XP jackpot and 3) XP boosts in order from common to legendary. I know it's the wrong order to some of you. But it's gotten me about 27 million xp in about 7 and 1/2 months. Also... after you get you wins for the day (for the win packs of course), stick around for some mythic FF... the base xp payouts are even better, and of course EVEN BETTER if you throw a boost on on top of that. That's helped me get this far as well.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
152 lo máximo
Prewojo wrote:
Sypriz wrote:
This man has a point. Any boost is better than no boost. The order in which I'm using them is: 1) mission victory (for heroic FF only). You stand a better chance of winning. 2) XP jackpot and 3) XP boosts in order from common to legendary. I know it's the wrong order to some of you. But it's gotten me about 27 million xp in about 7 and 1/2 months. Also... after you get you wins for the day (for the win packs of course), stick around for some mythic FF... the base xp payouts are even better, and of course EVEN BETTER if you throw a boost on on top of that. That's helped me get this far as well.
Another good point is to knock out weapon commendations through Big Team Super Fiesta. You automatically spawn with random weapons from common to legendary. I knocked out several weapons last night. Those little XP boosts for completion help.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 42
  4. 43
  5. 44
  6. 45
  7. ...
  8. 46