1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 43
  4. 44
  5. ...
  6. 45
Prewojo wrote:
Sypriz wrote:
i got 152 in early 2018. If you want to get 152 fast in 2021 WZFF is the only fast way to do it
Read this, everyone. Throw on boosts too. That Jackpot add-on is very helpful!
This man has a point. Any boost is better than no boost. The order in which I'm using them is: 1) mission victory (for heroic FF only). You stand a better chance of winning. 2) XP jackpot and 3) XP boosts in order from common to legendary. I know it's the wrong order to some of you. But it's gotten me about 27 million xp in about 7 and 1/2 months. Also... after you get you wins for the day (for the win packs of course), stick around for some mythic FF... the base xp payouts are even better, and of course EVEN BETTER if you throw a boost on on top of that. That's helped me get this far as well.
I do actually sell most of the boosts. In fact, I do only save the following Warzone boosts. The xp payouts for the boosts are the xp payout at SR150.
  • XP Jackpot (~4800 xp)
  • Rare XP Boost (4500 xp)
  • Gambit: Medal Count (up to 11250 xp)
  • Legendary: XP Boost (11250 xp)
  • Gambit: AI Kills (up to 16,875 xp)
The main reasoning for this is that this is the list with some of the most powerful XP Boosts in Halo 5 Warzone. In addition to that, the XP Jackpot and Rare XP Boost are also relatively abundant which in turn has the effect that it's possible to find a self sustainable strategy by only using these boosts.

This is in contrast to the other XP boosts which are far from as powerful and aren't need if my current strategy for obtaining boosts are used if you wish to use a boost in every single game.
  • Common XP Boost (2250 xp)
  • Uncommon XP Boost (3375 xp)
  • Mission: Victory (up to 4500 xp)
Unusable boosts in Warzone Firefight.
  • Gambit: Assist
  • Gambit: Spartan Kills
I'm on SR126 73858/95000 XP Do you think I can?
I'm on SR126 73858/95000 XP Do you think I can?
Do about 200,000xp every day until launch and yes.
Prewojo wrote:
Sypriz wrote:
i got 152 in early 2018. If you want to get 152 fast in 2021 WZFF is the only fast way to do it
This man has a point. Any boost is better than no boost. The order in which I'm using them is: 1) mission victory (for heroic FF only). You stand a better chance of winning. 2) XP jackpot and 3) XP boosts in order from common to legendary. I know it's the wrong order to some of you. But it's gotten me about 27 million xp in about 7 and 1/2 months. Also... after you get you wins for the day (for the win packs of course), stick around for some mythic FF... the base xp payouts are even better, and of course EVEN BETTER if you throw a boost on on top of that. That's helped me get this far as well.
Another good point is to knock out weapon commendations through Big Team Super Fiesta. You automatically spawn with random weapons from common to legendary. I knocked out several weapons last night. Those little XP boosts for completion help.
Excellent point, I did the same thing for that. And depending on the map, it's good for vehicle comms as well. I would just add that regular super fiesta is good too because you get the different game types for the different game mode comms, and I found that some of the weapons were easier to finish in the different game modes as well. For instance, I found some weapons easier to finish in CTF matches vs BTB. Also, (and I feel like I mentioned this somewhere else too) pay attention to your featured playlists as well. Game types like covy slayer and forerunner slayer are super easy to help with those specific weapons comms as well, in addition to the specific grenades. And since they're featured playlists, the xp is better than even BTB... so that'll go a long way as well.
Prewojo wrote:
Prewojo wrote:
Sypriz wrote:
Another good point is to knock out weapon commendations through Big Team Super Fiesta. You automatically spawn with random weapons from common to legendary. I knocked out several weapons last night. Those little XP boosts for completion help.
Excellent point, I did the same thing for that. And depending on the map, it's good for vehicle comms as well. I would just add that regular super fiesta is good too because you get the different game types for the different game mode comms, and I found that some of the weapons were easier to finish in the different game modes as well. For instance, I found some weapons easier to finish in CTF matches vs BTB. Also, (and I feel like I mentioned this somewhere else too) pay attention to your featured playlists as well. Game types like covy slayer and forerunner slayer are super easy to help with those specific weapons comms as well, in addition to the specific grenades. And since they're featured playlists, the xp is better than even BTB... so that'll go a long way as well.
Excellent point there!
I have a question, which boost should I use, I already used the 3 I had to eliminate AI and they gave 30,000. What others recommend me? Because some people have told me that the legendary exp do not use them if I get them
I have a question, which boost should I use, I already used the 3 I had to eliminate AI and they gave 30,000. What others recommend me? Because some people have told me that the legendary exp do not use them if I get them
Legendary XP boosts are definitely recommended to use if you manage to come by any. However, I would recommend to mainly focus on using Warzone XP Jackpots and Rare WZ XP Boosts as both of these boosts are relatively common and can easily be obtained from Silver Packs.

If you have to pick any of these 2 boosts, the XP Jackpot is a bit more powerful and will give in average 300 additional xp per boost used compared to the Rare XP Boost.
Tintreg wrote:
Someone just sent me a message after a game accusing me of cheating because I'm at 142 and don't have enough arena kills lol.
That is both hilarious and depressing at the same time. I suspect the accuser is simply unaware of how much time ya put or the xp ya got from drops...
Tintreg wrote:
Someone just sent me a message after a game accusing me of cheating because I'm at 142 and don't have enough arena kills lol.
That is both hilarious and depressing at the same time. I suspect the accuser is simply unaware of how much time ya put or the xp ya got from drops...
I would also suspect that they've never played Halo before, or heard of firefight, or even mythic...
152!!! Took em 2 years to come out with halo five. Yet halo 4 was easy. Now halo 6 or whatever better take 5 years to come out!
this aged beautifully
Anyone else on the 153 grind? I just crossed the 87,000,000 mark.
Im going for 152 actually.
Thank you for this info! Very helpful :)
So with the level I’m at now if I gained 200,000 xp every day I would hit 152 September 17
So with the level I’m at now if I gained 200,000 xp every day I would hit 152 September 17
I am currently at level 144, do you think I will achieve it?
Not to be deputy downer here... but I highly doubt it... with a potential November release date... you'd need just under 43m in total... if you didn't have a life and did literally nothing else until release... you might stand a chance... but I highly doubt it
Is this that pseudo rank... like just maxing out the Halo 5 XP bar? You do know it doesn't actually give you 153.
Foombles wrote:
Is this that pseudo rank... like just maxing out the Halo 5 XP bar? You do know it doesn't actually give you 153.
Yes... if you go to Halo Tracker, it's tracks your Halo 5 xp up to 100m xp. And yes... we all know it doesn't actually give you anything...
Prewojo wrote:
Not to be deputy downer here... but I highly doubt it... with a potential November release date... you'd need just under 43m in total... if you didn't have a life and did literally nothing else until release... you might stand a chance... but I highly doubt it
The brutal truth is very real. I am SR 150 and I am still not certain I will make it before Infinite.
Prewojo wrote:
The brutal truth is very real. I am SR 150 and I am still not certain I will make it before Infinite.
If you continue to use boosts, and play the right game types (not just mythic FF)... you shouldn't have a problem. I'm just 100% certain where you are in 150, but I just hit 151 two weeks ago, and according to my xp spreadsheet, I should hit 152 in the middle august... You should be fine... and if you don't hit it before Infinite release, you should be close enough to where a decrease in population shouldn't hurt you too bad, you shouldn't need to hang around too long after release... You'll be fine...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 43
  4. 44
  5. ...
  6. 45