OP SeroGoddess

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 44
  4. 45
  5. ...
  6. 46
Finally crossed 90,000,000 sooo close
Just to let everyone know, if you're not at least SR 148 at the moment, there is very little hope for you to reach SR 152. You'd have to spend days on end playing the one game mode that gives the most amount of XP per hour and you'd probably loose too much sleep and motivation to keep playing. I'm not saying it's impossible, but if you're any lower than SR 148, then it's going to be a very stressful grind for you. Good luck to everyone who is going for SR 152
Just to let everyone know, if you're not at least SR 148 at the moment, there is very little hope for you to reach SR 152. You'd have to spend days on end playing the one game mode that gives the most amount of XP per hour and you'd probably loose too much sleep and motivation to keep playing. I'm not saying it's impossible, but if you're any lower than SR 148, then it's going to be a very stressful grind for you. Good luck to everyone who is going for SR 152
With Infinite flights being close i would say below rank 150 is a good point
You guys are making it sound like H5 is going to completely stop functioning upon Infinite release day. First, I don't believe in Infinite until I have my legendary edition in one hand and my Halo edition Series X in the other. Second, there are going to be people out there that for whatever reason won't be going straight to Infinite, they'll be sticking around H5... Will it be super easy to find a match like it mostly is now?? Most likely not... but I believe regardless of where you are on the grind... you'll be able to make it with enough patience and dedication... just might take a little bit longer.
According to the excel sheet I have, Im at 147 and I only need to play 8 games of mythic FF a day roughly. Its very realistic for me to do that. And for most I assume as well. Being able to track progress down to a number is helping and making the grind easier. I would say anyone below Sr 100 would have a really hard time right now.
According to the excel sheet I have, Im at 147 and I only need to play 8 games of mythic FF a day roughly. Its very realistic for me to do that. And for most I assume as well. Being able to track progress down to a number is helping and making the grind easier. I would say anyone below Sr 100 would have a really hard time right now.
Idk, I've already gotten to SR 152 and I know how long it takes. You being at SR 147 means that you're not even half way done with the amount of XP you need to hit max rank. I won't say that it's Impossible for you but you're gonna have a really hard time getting to 152 before Halo Infinite comes out. Once you hit SR 148, things slow down a lot and you start needing a lot more XP to keep ranking up. There are video about it on YouTube and stats online that I recommend you look at. But If you put your mind to it you can do anything! so don't give up and good luck my friend!!
Idk, I've already gotten to SR 152 and I know how long it takes. You being at SR 147 means that you're not even half way done with the amount of XP you need to hit max rank. I won't say that it's Impossible for you but you're gonna have a really hard time getting to 152 before Halo Infinite comes out. Once you hit SR 148, things slow down a lot and you start needing a lot more XP to keep ranking up. There are video about it on YouTube and stats online that I recommend you look at. But If you put your mind to it you can do anything! so don't give up and good luck my friend!!
Sorry I should have clarified. I started the grind at 113 3 weeks ago. I've accumulated 10mil xp almost in just that 3 weeks and now have even better farming methods than I started with. This is with having 2 jobs currently. I am finding that being on discord with friends and watching a movie or show on my phone while I play definitely helps. And thank you!!
Blarg wrote:
Ty for the info, guess I'll be playing for a long time, only SR 25 atm
I play since 10th of november 2020. Now im at 5% of 150. Its not that long afterall.
Blarg wrote:
I play since 10th of november 2020. Now im at 5% of 150. Its not that long afterall.
5% thru 150 is still less than 50% to 152. Those last couple levels are longer than the entire journey prior.
Blarg wrote:
5% thru 150 is still less than 50% to 152. Those last couple levels are longer than the entire journey prior.
I know. But ill get there trough time. Time is what i have in many number.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 44
  4. 45
  5. ...
  6. 46