5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 33
I'm beginning to question if I'll ever get to 150 hahaha
Thoynan wrote:
NEVERFEAR wrote:
I am spartan rank 44 and my rank up packs have not improved, I still receive the bronze packages each time. I am not sure if this is a bug as I have watched videos online that show receiving upgraded rank up packets starting at 41.
Yeah mine are also still bronze at 44.
mine are still bronze at 64 :-)
S Monki wrote:
Thoynan wrote:
NEVERFEAR wrote:
I am spartan rank 44 and my rank up packs have not improved, I still receive the bronze packages each time. I am not sure if this is a bug as I have watched videos online that show receiving upgraded rank up packets starting at 41.
Oh..... So I'm not the only one.
S Monki wrote:
Thoynan wrote:
NEVERFEAR wrote:
Still bronze at 113 here. But im pretty sure what you get inside get better.
damn thats rough
Getting there... 4 more to go.
Hang on, the grand reward for reaching max rank 152 is an emblem? Is this confirmed? Surely 343 is not this incompetent. No special armour/helmet? Is this real life?
Hang on, the grand reward for reaching max rank 152 is an emblem? Is this confirmed? Surely 343 is not this incompetent. No special armour/helmet? Is this real life?
Well you get nothing for doing LASO(legendary all skulls on). I was going to do it, then found out it doesn't even show on the service record only on the website. So I did 6 missions for nothing so far.
Here is the detailed list and total and incremental XP required for SR levels: http://i.imgur.com/A7nNZa9.png

Also, check out the graphs on how steep the climb is in SR rank at the higher levels!
SR1-140
SR141-152

Ouch!
S Monki wrote:
Thoynan wrote:
NEVERFEAR wrote:
Still bronze at 113 here. But im pretty sure what you get insise get better.
They do. Im at 78 and though my packs look bronze in color Im getting silver-level rewards
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Jen0vaCORE wrote:
Well, here it is for people who care or are curious. It doesn't go by how much EXP until the next rank, but rather the total amount of XP accumulated in accordance to what the rank starts at. (EG, Rank 9 starts at 28,500 XP (the amount total accumulated))
Sorry for the semi-bad formatting, as I didn't do this in Excel format, but here it is:

Spoiler:
Show

Too bad all the 145-149 Emblems look stupid.
I pingy I is almost at level 152 he's now at level 147
I'm only level 96
Zayin Br wrote:
I pingy I is almost at level 152 he's now at level 147
He's not even half way done yet... Some people are 149 and yet they still have a LONG way to go... Check the first page. You will see by yourself
How come the last levels take way more then before it
141 now will be 142 by this evening ... first game online in halo 5 was last week end in November so in 3 months i have earned 6.500.000 million xp
I think I can make it to 152 by labor day. the higher your rank the more you bonus cards get you in xp.... so if the amount of xp you get from bonus cards follows the same increase. by level 152 a warzone xp legendary bost would be worth 100,000xp...
my gf is only a level 10 used a legendary xp boost she got 3000
i used the same one at leveal 139 or 140 and got over 20000,,,,

the rp boost might have gotten a bit bigger but the increase in rp is nothing like the increase in xp you get from the cards

I have spent over 25% of the entier time the game has been out playing it.

yes i have a full time job... if i didn't i would be at 152 by now. I am not a great or even good player i am avg... never better then a platinum 2... in free for all and team

but i love this game as much as i loved halo 2 on line. they don't play the same but just as fun....

I was so happy for GrifBall.... then played it was ok by 2nd day every one wanted to copy what they saw on you tube. then i hated it. what was the hammer lunge. glad its fixed...( in wz when i used my hammer for a kill it said sword kill on the screen but the call out was nice hammer).

now fix the warzone assault trick about getting in side the walls of the armory

have had teams using this trick to hold the base .... and have not found a way to kill that person.

and things that would be fun....

5 types of all warzone ...
1St is all rec can be used. (thats what we have)
2nd all recs no vehicles
3rd no vechicals no power weapons.
4th just pistol and assault and battle rifle armor mods and boots still work just no weapons..
and we have all played 5th version when rec are not working at all....just what you start with...

did you know to kill the wardon with just pistols and assault rifle is a time consuming task. but fun also.

would like ffa grifball

and a ffa warzone with 24 people rec can be used but no base to capture.... this could be in assault or in full warzone but ffa...

and 3 team warzone .. red vs -blue-vs live bosses not ai.... you could play as the warden...

and one last thought. and i have talked about this in games and people think it would be funny but only for a day...

April 1st team damage is turned on in warzone and a notice to everyone that its the new game style going forward. settings to warzone.
Meh, I just want to get the blue team emblem and then I can relax...i'm rank 50 now.
That's my plan too.... I am 84 now and all I will need after that is centurion body to make 117 armor that matches his latest armor..... Now that will take time.... >^<
BA.....Thank you
hvip wrote:
141 now will be 142 by this evening ... first game online in halo 5 was last week end in November so in 3 months i have earned 6.500.000 million xp
I think I can make it to 152 by labor day. the higher your rank the more you bonus cards get you in xp.... so if the amount of xp you get from bonus cards follows the same increase. by level 152 a warzone xp legendary bost would be worth 100,000xp...
my gf is only a level 10 used a legendary xp boost she got 3000
i used the same one at leveal 139 or 140 and got over 20000,,,,

the rp boost might have gotten a bit bigger but the increase in rp is nothing like the increase in xp you get from the cards

I have spent over 25% of the entier time the game has been out playing it.

yes i have a full time job... if i didn't i would be at 152 by now. I am not a great or even good player i am avg... never better then a platinum 2... in free for all and team

but i love this game as much as i loved halo 2 on line. they don't play the same but just as fun....

I was so happy for GrifBall.... then played it was ok by 2nd day every one wanted to copy what they saw on you tube. then i hated it. what was the hammer lunge. glad its fixed...( in wz when i used my hammer for a kill it said sword kill on the screen but the call out was nice hammer).

now fix the warzone assault trick about getting in side the walls of the armory

have had teams using this trick to hold the base .... and have not found a way to kill that person.

and things that would be fun....

5 types of all warzone ...
1St is all rec can be used. (thats what we have)
2nd all recs no vehicles
3rd no vechicals no power weapons.
4th just pistol and assault and battle rifle armor mods and boots still work just no weapons..
and we have all played 5th version when rec are not working at all....just what you start with...

did you know to kill the wardon with just pistols and assault rifle is a time consuming task. but fun also.

would like ffa grifball

and a ffa warzone with 24 people rec can be used but no base to capture.... this could be in assault or in full warzone but ffa...

and 3 team warzone .. red vs -blue-vs live bosses not ai.... you could play as the warden...

and one last thought. and i have talked about this in games and people think it would be funny but only for a day...

April 1st team damage is turned on in warzone and a notice to everyone that its the new game style going forward. settings to warzone.
There is a 17 000xp difference for 130 ranks (10-140) and you think that at rank 151-152 we will get 100 000 xp for a boost? Bro.... Please. I saw a rank 148 put a leg AI kill and he got like 16k... In warzone
i am just hoping its the case.

will find out when i get there have put this to the test and do know the higher your rank the more xp you get out of a leg xp card.

played as my gf account in wz she was leveal 6 at the time use a leg xp boost and got less then 3000xp for the bonus....
i was some where around 130 used the same card got 17000 xp for it .. and i played better as her than on my account....

not sure if the increase keeps on going up but i can hope....
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 33