Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Memories of Reach featured REQ pack

OP RABIH117

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
As you all know, Halo reach had a credit system to purchase your own armors. Halo 5 introduced the REQ system for armor and all the other stuff. Yesterday I purchased a memories of reach REQ pack with 120,000 REQ point I have been saving. With it I only got emile's armor (no helmet), Jorge's stance (I really don't care for stances), the brute plasma rifle, an the rest was ultra rare random weapons and I got something uncommon (I forget what it was). Therefore, I am really not pleased and I feel sorry for those that paid $15 thinking they will get at least 1 full armor set. I am finding these featured REQ packs a rip off. Whether you are paying REQ points like I did or actual money. 343 needs to implement a better way to obtain armors for Halo 6 and at least fix the way we get armors in Halo5.

If I am unloading 120,000 REQ points on a REQ pack for memories of reach, I expect at least a full armor set (body armor and helmet), not just a body armor. In conclusion, I am giving you all a heads up as to what to expect. Your REQ points/money are going into a completely random situation (which I find BS for an expensive REQ pack). Hope you all enjoy the update
You pay for what you get. It's a good and fair price.
If you pay for not guaranteed items you have no right to be disappointed!
I payed, got full set of Wrath Armor, no regrets.
I just used my REQ points and now I have to earn 40k to open one. The terrible part is I work this weekend so I will be missing out. Shot myself in the foot lol.
I used my 120,000 RP to buy all 12 Gold Packs needed to unlock every Ultra Rare and Legendary REQ that came with MoR. If you spent money, that loss isn't as severe, but still.
RABIH117 wrote:
As you all know, Halo reach had a credit system to purchase your own armors. Halo 5 introduced the REQ system for armor and all the other stuff. Yesterday I purchased a memories of reach REQ pack with 120,000 REQ point I have been saving. With it I only got emile's armor (no helmet), Jorge's stance (I really don't care for stances), the brute plasma rifle, an the rest was ultra rare random weapons and I got something uncommon (I forget what it was). Therefore, I am really not pleased and I feel sorry for those that paid $15 thinking they will get at least 1 full armor set. I am finding these featured REQ packs a rip off. Whether you are paying REQ points like I did or actual money. 343 needs to implement a better way to obtain armors for Halo 6 and at least fix the way we get armors in Halo5.

If I am unloading 120,000 REQ points on a REQ pack for memories of reach, I expect at least a full armor set (body armor and helmet), not just a body armor. In conclusion, I am giving you all a heads up as to what to expect. Your REQ points/money are going into a completely random situation (which I find BS for an expensive REQ pack). Hope you all enjoy the update
I spent the 120000 points and I have not gotten any armor or helmet, just the Jorge´s chaingun and Brute plasma weapon for warzone. I´m absolutely disappointed and frustrated. I think that this amount of points and money should guarantee only legendary stuff and at least one armor and helmet.
In any case i think $15 is exaggeratedly expensive for skins and consumable weapons, otherwise i´m very satisfied with the update it´s free and that is great, but random reqs and prices must be changed.
When i opened the pack and saw the stuff...¡¡¡-Yoink- happens,man¡¡¡
I just wish they were around a little bit longer so that I could save up the REQ points. 120,000 takes a bit of time!
It is not the first pack of its kind, so you should know that those packs are not worth it, except if you have unlocked (almost) everything.
I just wish they were around a little bit longer so that I could save up the REQ points. 120,000 takes a bit of time!
Exactly! I remember getting the last limited time req pack, and It took a long time for just getting 80,000. Now they want me to get 120,000? No thanks, I think I will just stick to getting silver and gold packs. (Although for the 80,000 req pack I got, I unlocked the Last Slice skin for the AR.)
i soled all my reqs and stuff then got the wrath helmet and thats it and im happy so
I got only one piece of armour but... It was exactly what I wanted the vigilant body and plasma rifle cert + 3 of them and Jorge's cert+ 7!!! Jorges chain guns as well as the auntie dot emblem so I like it.
Read the description. You got what was promised.
You pay for what you get. It's a good and fair price.
I didn't pay, I used REQ points. I am saying it is a dumb idea having a random occurrence for $15 when in the other Halo games we wither paid for selected items we wanted or earned them by acheivements

Edit: I also read the description and I understand that it is random. But for the price of money or REQ points it is not worth it to be random. I am saying Halo 6 should have an alternative method to achieving armor
Considering saving up for it, because the armor are all badass. However, I'm only at 6k right now, so I got a long way to go. I had another 5,000 earlier and spent it on a silver (still not at gold yet) and fortunately I got the brute plasma rifle cert! So luckily I won't get scammed and get that if I do open a MoR pack. But 120,000 is a lot more than the usual 80,000, and frankly it's not even worth fighting for because the 80,000 Spartan Armory (the one with the skins) was worth it because at the time the skins were exclusive and offered a chance for the Legendary Mythic 343 skins that would only be available that one time. So that worked. But these are all available and possible with 120,000 in gold later on to get all the armor... so not worth it imo.
I guess my biggest question is how long the pack is available? Because I have prom in a few hours and am booked the rest of the weekend lol
I spent my 120,000 points today and got both Emile and Jorge's armor and the plasma rifle. I was a little bummed not getting the helmets and stances too, but at least I got three out of five. Now I need 100,000 points to get another pack.
You do realize with that 120,000 points you could get 12 gold packs, unlock 24 items and be that much closer to completion right? I think it is a big rip off, I would much rather spend my points on regular packs instead of the promotional ones. Not like buying that special pack is the only way you can get the reach equipment.
Does anyone know, until when this REQ pack will be available?
the req pack the reach of memory, is not cool :(
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2