Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

memories of reach pack "mythic weapon"

OP MassDriverz

Saw this wording "mythic weapon" come up in the description for the memories of reach pack thats available again at the moment.

What is a "mythic weapon" is it a weapon skin or is it some sort of usable damage dealer?

Searched on google but found no answer, so here I am
Mythic weapons have custom stats that make them more effective than other types. However, Mythics are unique in that they grant passive power-up effects on their wielders.

For example, Nornfang, the sniper rifle Linda uses, gives the player a significant damage boost when using it. A normal sniper rifle would normally take two body shots to kill another player whereas with Nornfang it only takes one body shot.

Mythic weapons in player's card Collection are marked by a unique three star emblem, regardless of REQ rarity.
I wouldn't recommend getting the reach pack. There is nothing in it that isn't in the regular req system. It's truly a waste of points. The few random reach unlocks (which odds are you won't get what you want) worth all the unlocks you would get in the silver or gold packs not to mention boost and weapons you would get as well. I would recommend just keep opening silver packs till they find point and then open golds. You will get the reach stuff eventually.
LethalQ wrote:
I wouldn't recommend getting the reach pack. There is nothing in it that isn't in the regular req system. It's truly a waste of points. The few random reach unlocks (which odds are you won't get what you want) worth all the unlocks you would get in the silver or gold packs not to mention boost and weapons you would get as well. I would recommend just keep opening silver packs till they find point and then open golds. You will get the reach stuff eventually.
Yea its not worth it.
If you have the RP and want to boost your inventory then go ahead, otherwise skip it.
I think they are the weapons that have a yellow background and the stars.
thanks all I think I will just stick with opening silver packs for boosts and usefull vehicles/power weps. 2k each (after refund) and can get 2 xp boosts and like 5 or more useful vehicles, yes please lol
x N7 117 x wrote:
Mythic weapons have custom stats that make them more effective than other types. However, Mythics are unique in that they grant passive power-up effects on their wielders.

For example, Nornfang, the sniper rifle Linda uses, gives the player a significant damage boost when using it. A normal sniper rifle would normally take two body shots to kill another player whereas with Nornfang it only takes one body shot.

Mythic weapons in player's card Collection are marked by a unique three star emblem, regardless of REQ rarity.
Plus the radar the stays turned on when scoped in.
LethalQ wrote:
That goes for all the special packs, really.
Why are non of these packs connected to challenges or skill levels? I really don’t care for the fact that having cool armor is just random luck (or money spent) and does not mean anything.