[Locked] Memories of Reach Req Pack

OP FLOWFUTURISTIC

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
So apparently with MoR there will be some kind of Req pack from what I assume will probably only be available for a limited time. There are two things I think it could be based of the image of it. It is probably just a pack like the one we got in GoM which just has a few limited time Reqs. But what I hope is that it is a pack that lets you unlock all the Reach themed stuff in this update so all the Noble Team armor, Jorge's chaingun, all the emblems that are reach themed, maybe both stances, maybe brute plasma rifle, maybe even the noble team weapon skins, and possibly the new phaeton. That is highly unlikely but it would be awesome especially if it was only 10 bucks. I really want Jorge's armor and Chaingun so I could get them without having to wait 6 months or more because of the stupid req system. More details will probably be learned today with the lifestream. What do you think this pack is?
Spoiler:
Show
Edit: here is the link: http://news.xbox.com/media/?sm=Halo+5&fwp_search=Halo%205&fwp_time_since=1460395997
I really want the armour, however making it mythic basically locks it off to 90% of the player-base. It would be a good idea and I would be willing to spend money on that!
343 Please let this REQ pack be all Noble Team armor!
Can someone provide a link to where they said there would be a special req pack? I might have missed that announcement, but it's doubtful. Is this just wild speculation?
AvaPIaya wrote:
Can someone provide a link to where they said there would be a special req pack? I might have missed that announcement, but it's doubtful. Is this just wild speculation?
I'm with this guy; please confirm!
AvaPIaya wrote:
I'm with this guy; please confirm!
I believe you could see it for a limited time a couple days ago on the Microsoft store. It might still be there, who knows
There's a press release kit in Xbox Live news for the Memories of Reach release. In that kit is an image for a MoR REQ Pack. I'm not sure how to find it, there was an earlier Forum post that had a link to a Twitter image. I just checked, it still shows up here in the Xbox Live: http://news.xbox.com/media/

Some kind of press release kit, doesn't look like a leak, it's on the open internet on Xbox Live.
http://news.xbox.com/media/?sm=Halo+5&fwp_search=Halo%205&fwp_time_since=1460395997

Here we are.
welp I have to grind another 80k req pts, sigh
I hope its not a thing. Yall should have to work for the reqs
It's real. It comes with certs so it's actually worth it for guys who haven't unlocked many reqs imo.
LOSE ALL THE JOKE
Knowing 343, it will be set at an unreasonable price. Guessing 80k RP and 9.99 USD. Despite the complaints of that price being too damn high.
Coming from a 144, that doesn't mean a whole lot.
seems nice....memories of reach pack? thatll be 80K req points....or $10 each
I personally like the req system, it works how it's intended, people just don't want to play the game for a long time to get the armor that's MYTHIC rarity.. people didn't mind the grind for security, or the haunted helmet in reach though lmao.
I'll get mad if I get the phaeton helios and an emblem for the first pack
seems nice....memories of reach pack? thatll be 80K req points....or $10 each
I personally like the req system, it works how it's intended, people just don't want to play the game for a long time to get the armor that's MYTHIC rarity.. people didn't mind the grind for security, or the haunted helmet in reach though lmao.
Bad comparison because people don't have to gamble their time to get the haunted helmet. There is a 100% chance to get it once all the requirements are met. There's less than a 1% chance to get an item you want in H5 with the req system. Yes, it's working as intended, to make money, but it doesn't work as a monument to one's achievements because the rewards are entirely random.
Well I've unlocked everything there is to unlock in req packs. Got a good +160k req points saved up for the update. I will unlock everything new that'll be releasing in this update so I'm good :) Anyone else on the same boat as me?
It should be a RP exclusive pack. I'm sick of 343 advertising a pack with all the new items that people just throw money at to unlock when the people who don't throw money at it have to grind excess of 10 hours a day for just one pack. And then they make it limited time which is even worse. 343I's favoratism towards people who spend over $100+ on this game is starting to get on my nerves. There is very little appeal to those who spend hours playing the game to unlock items.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11