1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. ...
  7. 11
Ken Quick wrote:
Lost all my Req points when this update finished. I saved up for this update too
They will come back in a bit play some games to help lube up the loading
I was playing arena slayer in my 3 game I unlocked reach req pack for just playing got a helmet and armor just for playing arena slayer unlocked noble valor ultra rare helmet and armore
Knowing 343, it will be set at an unreasonable price. Guessing 80k RP and 9.99 USD. Despite the complaints of that price being too damn high.
Hahaha Actually it's 120,000RP or $14.99

WHAT?!?!?!
welp I have to grind another 80k req pts, sigh
It 120,000
total rip off
Waste of time if you try grinding for it. I guess the $15 might be worth it, but then again...
it doesn't seem worth it to me since they are all unlockable in req packs anyway
Looks like I got something to look forward to after school :)
seems nice....memories of reach pack? thatll be 80K req points....or $10 each
I personally like the req system, it works how it's intended, people just don't want to play the game for a long time to get the armor that's MYTHIC rarity.. people didn't mind the grind for security, or the haunted helmet in reach though lmao.
Bad comparison because people don't have to gamble their time to get the haunted helmet. There is a 100% chance to get it once all the requirements are met. There's less than a 1% chance to get an item you want in H5 with the req system. Yes, it's working as intended, to make money, but it doesn't work as a monument to one's achievements because the rewards are entirely random.
The more you play-->higher rank-->more playtime-->more req points-->more packs purchased-->more armor unlocked-->higher chances of having the rarest armor. Look at that and compare it to reach. not much different except you can choose what you want. if you never play halo 5 and youre only a rank 50 or 60 or a 78 (like yourself) then youll have lower chances. These people feel entitled that they deserve this super rare armor from the start. like, no you have to play and work for it. theres a 1% chance youll get a mythic armor at the beginning, but as you rank up and unlock more that 1% turns into a 20% then a 50% then by the time youre a 100-120 its near the 80%-95% area. How fair would it be if in halo reach you played for months just to rank up to general to get security armor but enough people complained that its too hard of a grind and unlocked it for cheaper and far sooner than you. being a 142 I finally understand the system and it works pretty good. being a 142 I deserve the armor, I played, I grinded, ive leveled up and earned my req points. so as soon as MOR launches, I can get my mythic armor. id be pissed if 343 releases a memories of reach pack for 15k req points that lets low level players get this mythic armor at launch. just play the game. I don't see the issue, be glad this isn't call of duty where you can get permanent unlocks 3,4,5 times in a row, or spend $1000 and never get what you want. THAT is true RNG.
What are you talking about with true RNG. The whole req system is RNG and nobody gets what they want from req packs. Reach wasn't completely random and you could keep track of your progress to a specific armor piece. In halo 5 it's completely random.

I don't see how it's not an issue when 80% of the player base can't obtain it unless they go through a 15$ paywall. Even then, you get 3 random pieces that you might not even want.
How long will it be adv?
Knowing 343, it will be set at an unreasonable price. Guessing 80k RP and 9.99 USD. Despite the complaints of that price being too damn high.
Of course and it should be high, it would be unfair to the players who have gained every REQ in the game if people who barely play could get this stuff easy or cheap.
It is too high when gold packs are better valued than the limited time packs. If they are going to be limited and 80k RP, they should at least have something that you cannot get from gold packs. But they don't, which defeats the purpose of having a limited time, or having it at all.
They are better valued if they give you less than the limited time packs would. Also its limited time because it gives the opportunity to players that they can skip all the hard work and get what they want if they do a hard push for the items. Also you missed what I was trying to say about how players who dont have the will to play the game shouldnt be babied and given handouts while those who actually cared put effort into getting everything. It doesn't defeat the purpose at all as it gives access to things that would otherwise take days of playtime to get in about 8 hours of grinding, which is all it takes to gain 80,000 REQ's if you play assault, shorter if you play with a team or already have points or you are willing to sell some stuff.
I sure do love grinding and not getting a piece of armor that I want because of randomness :)! Why should anyone have a will to play when they can't grind (which is boring in general) for what they want like in Reach? There's no sense of progress and you look like -Yoink- trying to get what you actually want.
welp I have to grind another 80k req pts, sigh
Make that 120k
Is anyone having trouble buying the pack with the local currency? It is not letting me.
Efferri wrote:

WHAT?!?!?!
Well for people in the UK it's still 120,000RP but £11.99 GBP which is not what $14.99 USD is in GBP, as $14.99 USD is £10.43 GPB but heyo it's gonna be gone before I can get close to 120,000RP as I never played Halo 5 a lot but I'm getting back into it, and another reason is that I only got 20,000RP.
Efferri wrote:

WHAT?!?!?!
Well for people in the UK it's still 120,000RP but £11.99 GBP which is not what $14.99 USD is in GBP, as $14.99 USD is £10.43 GPB but heyo it's gonna be gone before I can get close to 120,000RP as I never played Halo 5 a lot but I'm getting back into it, and another reason is that I only got 20,000RP.
not exactly i started on the second day after school (friday) and got it on sunday morning, and am over half way to getting another one not its not that hard...
when does this offer end? so for how long from now on its possible to buy this req pack?
I take it is missed these armor sets? Dang thanks a lot 343. I was really looking foward to getting the Reach armor as they are my favorites.
Fierkid87 wrote:
I take it is missed these armor sets? Dang thanks a lot 343. I was really looking foward to getting the Reach armor as they are my favorites.
They're still in the game you just gotta do that gold grind to get them.
its after memories so i cant get the armour any more does anyone know any ways that you can get the armor still
will it be back?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. ...
  7. 11