Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Memories of Reach req

OP datapack

When was the last time it was in the store? I just recently got into Halo 5 and think I the Halo 3/Reach armors look the best but since I only have like 10 helmets unlocked getting any of the reach ones from gold reqs' seem unlikely.
havent seen it in a minute
I wouldn't recommend getting the reach pack. It's a lot of points and there is no guarantee you will even get the reach items you want if you only get one pack. It could take a couple of them. That is truly a waste of points since the reach stuff is in the req system. It is best not to concentrate on getting a particular item. Just open silvers until they refund two 1500 point req cards instead of unlocks and then open golds ( they will refund two 3000 point cards once done). That is the fastest and cheapest way to get everything and not worry about playing the RNG game by randomly opening packs and hoping for what you want.
So I just open silver packs until i'm done with the unlocks that it gives so I don't end up getting them in the gold packs? Damn, I've bought like 30 gold packs with req points already.

And I was planning on dropping money on the Reach packs rather than grinding them.
datapack wrote:
When was the last time it was in the store? I just recently got into Halo 5 and think I the Halo 3/Reach armors look the best but since I only have like 10 helmets unlocked getting any of the reach ones from gold reqs' seem unlikely.
I would expect it back soon because we haven’t seen it in the rotation for quite awhile
datapack wrote:
I do believe you can purchase it from the Xbox LIVE store for money rather than REQ points.
datapack wrote:
So I just open silver packs until i'm done with the unlocks that it gives so I don't end up getting them in the gold packs? Damn, I've bought like 30 gold packs with req points already.

And I was planning on dropping money on the Reach packs rather than grinding them.
Well if you want to drop money on them that is up to you, but with a little patience and just playing the game and grinding the points and opening packs...silver to gold method... You will get everything eventually.
Hey so I’ve got a big big question, so I was on looking at halo and I saw that all I’m getting is 2 1500 req points, but I still have 6 helmets to unlock it’s CQB, ECO, operator gen 1, pilot, security gen 1, and recon gen 1, can I get those out of the silver pack, or do I have to wait and try to get the other legendary armorn
Hey so I’ve got a big big question, so I was on looking at halo and I saw that all I’m getting is 2 1500 req points, but I still have 6 helmets to unlock it’s CQB, ECO, operator gen 1, pilot, security gen 1, and recon gen 1, can I get those out of the silver pack, or do I have to wait and try to get the other legendary armorn
Those were in the classic helmets pack. If you want those you'll need to buy that. Please don't revive old threads, particularly not with content that was off topic for said thread.