1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. ...
  8. 14
I think the map was great back in halo 4 and they did a very good job implementing it into halo 5. The one thing I don't nessesarly like about it is something about the look. It looks kinda grim and gloomy. I think the bright kinda glowy look back in halo 4 was much better, but overall great map
Yep.
I'm so glad they added Mercy because it brings back memories from Halo 4. Which is my favorite game of all time.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
My favorite map in Arena, such a beautiful map. Plus the little bit of water helps so much when there's an enemy near, so easy to hear them.
Honestly, It's one of my least favorite maps.
I liked it.
I enjoy it. I think it was done very well
gameplay wise if you're not red prepare to catch it.
red team has natural camo, if nothing else they'll see you first.
It's got its ups & downs . . .

>.<
My favorite map in Arena, such a beautiful map. Plus the little bit of water helps so much when there's an enemy near, so easy to hear them.
Yeah if you aren't the type that listen's to industrial dance music or EDM full blast there is much intelligence to be gained by the footstep splashes.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Sanghelios are awesome!
I feel like when the grenade launcher comes out it should replace the saw or the beam rifle on haven
Yeah if you aren't the type that listen's to industrial dance music or EDM full blast there is much intelligence to be gained by the footstep splashes.
Amen to that.
Haven > Mercy
If only we hadn't something in the way of player customization to complete the theme... I personally love the map since it's a giant circle.
I like it
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. ...
  8. 14