3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 14
It does look pretty
Yes I would would have agree mercy is a good map, but it's easy for people to fall off and it really is a good map but I think it needs a little bit more adjustments
Haven was my favorite Halo map.

Then they remade it with the best visuals I've ever seen in any video game.

Now if I could only get it when I'm playing matchmaking, that'd be great.
its good lookin but bad for ffa
Mercy is just amazing af
I have to agree, I have no choice but to love sanghieli themed stuff
I like it very much as they did as the culture of the elites
It's real purty
yeah it is really cool
I know it's a new artistic vision of Haven but holy moly it's really beautifully done. I have only played on it a handful of times and I appreciate it more and more each time.
Looks great but doesn't´t play as well as Haven did. Now its looks are over the top and do not contribute to gameplay but makes it difficult to see with all the dark and moody lighting and detail. I used to like the old Halo art style better for multiplayer - clean and uncluttered.
Yup.
I find mercy is great it really shows the culture of the elites/covenant. and the water
I'm not a big fan of the layout but it is one of my favorite designs in halo to date.
i like what they did with haven.
I play decent amounts of Team Arena and have never seen this map, hopefully I will get to play it soon. Looks very cool.
Be great if there was less water
its good lookin but bad for ffa
I think if they take the Tournament approach to FFA it could play quite well. They are removing Beam, Hammer, and SAW and putting UNSC Sniper on top mid.
xXMrSpecXx wrote:
Be great if there was less water
When you wear really good quality headphones the desire to take a leak after a game increases by 84%.
The map itself is very well designed and has that halo feeling from haven
Just my 2 cents but nothing 343 has done screams Halo to me. Seems to me that there too busy trying to make their mark on the franchise, making there efforts feel like anything but Halo!
It's still as bad of a map as it was in Halo 4.

Which is saying something because it was somehow the best map in Halo 4. Perspective.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 14