4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 9
Its better then tank world imo
I had a 16 minute game of that and my team mates kept killing themselves
Whaaaaaaa? Minotaurs is my favorite action sack game!!! I hate Mantis Breakout though. It always ends with whichever team made the first kill winning.
Meta Raid is the worst one as a game. As a commendation-filler though it's glorious.
KingRawer wrote:
Whaaaaaaa? Minotaurs is my favorite action sack game!!! I hate Mantis Breakout though. It always ends with whichever team made the first kill winning.
That's totally not true. I've come back from plenty of games where it's been 3 v 4 (to start or someone getting killed) and even 2 v 4. Not to mention you can get about 2 games of Mantis Breakout in before you get 1 game of Minotaurs in.
KingRawer wrote:
nah...not really
I enjoy it.
It's a fun concept, but gets old sitting and hiding very, very fast... I literally would rather take the Banhammer, and did last night over playing it multiple times in a row. The other game types are great!
I agree.
I know I'm going to get a lot of hate about "ruining the the game" but if I'm playing with a friend and one of us is a mantis we, for this example, my friend is a mantis. So I hide in an area that is a one way hallway dead end, and then my friend in the mantis blocks off the one entrance/exit and doesn't let any other mantises in. If an infected gets out of there mantis and slowly starts walking towards you just headshot them. It's hilarious to see all the hate get thrown at you, just try it.
I'm not a fan of it, it is really boring. It sucks when you spawn on the landing platform and your infected in a second. I tolerate it because of mantis kill commendation.
Mantis Breakout is genius, probably my favorite action sack game mode
1. Mongoose Sumo
2. Rift Ball
3. Paintball
4. Mantis Breakout
5. Husky Raid
6. Beam Rifle Arena
7. Tankworld
8. Minotaurs

In my opinion
sid foeva wrote:
1. Mongoose Sumo
2. Rift Ball
3. Paintball
4. Mantis Breakout
5. Husky Raid
6. Beam Rifle Arena
7. Tankworld
8. Minotaurs

In my opinion
I fully support this list.
sid foeva wrote:
1. Mongoose Sumo
2. Rift Ball
3. Paintball
4. Mantis Breakout
5. Husky Raid
6. Beam Rifle Arena
7. Tankworld
8. Minotaurs

In my opinion
Is Husky Raid a game type where your 30+ yr old heavier self attacks the skinnier version of you in your late teens?
It would be a fun game if the map was smaller due to its size it takes to long.
sid foeva wrote:
1. Mongoose Sumo
2. Rift Ball
3. Paintball
4. Mantis Breakout
5. Husky Raid
6. Beam Rifle Arena
7. Tankworld
8. Minotaurs

In my opinion
I fully support this list.
I fail to understand why everyone loves Sumo so much...
I'm not sure who this gamemode appeals to. It's long, boring, and has almost no entertainment value to it in my opinion. You literally pick a spot and sit there for 5 minutes. Then repeat that two more times.

Being a Spartan, you find a bush or corner to sit in, and just wait. As a Mantis, you aimlessly roam a maze shooting missiles into bushes. It's just.. boring, and feels like the longest game in the world. So, is it the worst game in the Sack? I think so.

Tell me what you like about it if you do, you might change my mind.
Completely agree. Here is how I think The game goes for most people:

First Time Playing - A Chronology of Thougts
  1. "Oh wow this map looks awesome"
  2. "Holy -Yoink- I just spawned in the sky while entering a mantis, it's kinda like Titanfall, this is amazing!
  3. Okay this sucks, I hope they remove this game from Action Sack ASAP.
And there ya have it. All in all, cool concept with the spawning in the air and dropping in, but it's just not fun. I'd rather it not be a maze and be more of an circular arena type map (think like the Coliseum - the historical landmark, not the H5 map lol) and maybe have some power weapons lying around and a little bit of cover to hide behind, and make it more of a Mantis vs Spartan type game. being last man standing against all those mantises would be insane haha just runnin and dodging and what not.
I make Minotaurs more exciting by moving, I don't hide in bushes and instead move around listening for the mantises. I think the worst gametype in the playlist is rift ball.
I've not yet had the pleasure of playing action sack. I do look forward to it
No its fun
I'm not sure who this gamemode appeals to. It's long, boring, and has almost no entertainment value to it in my opinion. You literally pick a spot and sit there for 5 minutes. Then repeat that two more times.

Being a Spartan, you find a bush or corner to sit in, and just wait. As a Mantis, you aimlessly roam a maze shooting missiles into bushes. It's just.. boring, and feels like the longest game in the world. So, is it the worst game in the Sack? I think so.

Tell me what you like about it if you do, you might change my mind.
Also, the tank wars game is pretty miserable as well
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 9