2. ...
  3. 25
  4. 26
  5. 27
  6. 28
  7. ...
  8. 29
Latest find is possible hidden area.

Go into the cave area where the core is protected by the energy shields. Go upto the door at the top and look through it. I though it was a reflection to start with but there is nothing to reflect what I am seeing.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/FitsHisFace/video/43845383
I'm sure everyone has seen this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqyREsumfKE
Yeah that's kind of what brought this thread back from the dead a little while back.
No I pointed at where the Egg Elite spawns. It's proably just a lighting glitch but I will be investif=gating more this weekend now I know how to get to the high tower on solo.

Go into the cave area where the core is protected by the energy shields. Go upto the door at the top and look through it. I though it was a reflection to start with but there is nothing to reflect what I am seeing.
Yeah, I think I interpreted your post wrong when I initially read it. I didn't realize you were behind the wall. For the light, it turns out that it's just the sniper beam reflecting off of the wall. You can also get that effect by standing next to any wall surface. In your instance, it was the invisible wall barrier.

I looked at that door in the cave area and I did see another intact core. I have a feeling though that it's just a permanent reflection. If you look at the small blue triangle that's next to the core, you can see the rocks sitting by it have the same pattern as the ones in the reflection. There's also a bluish reflection on parts next to the door that are opaque.

I also looked at the other similar doors on the map and they all have some type of weird reflection in them aside from the ones in the caves. The one by the Ultra Ghost looks like it has a core area in it, but it only contains the floor section of it. The intact core reflection could be something to look further into though as it was the only one with a reflection that was the core itself and it was pretty clear and detailed.
LUKEPOWA Yeah I think the reflection in the door in cave is just a missed thing that should not be there as others have said their is nothing hidden behind walls. The high door near pelican has stange reflections too. Similar to what is outside but just not created very well by designers is a strong possibility.

The glow in Twin Jewels is as you say it was just a fluke I pointed it where I did and saw that for first time.

Thanks for looking and the input, much appreciated.
Do the zealot bodies make a shape?
FORGE PLAY wrote:
Do the zealot bodies make a shape?
Their bodies make a triangle shape, but it's no where near a perfect looking triangle from what I can see just eyeballing it.
Sorry for interrupting, but can someone explain why this easter egg has taken over 2 years to find?
Sorry for interrupting, but can someone explain why this easter egg has taken over 2 years to find?
Hard to explain when we don't even know the solution yet. 343 employees have said they don't ever expect us to find it.
Exenius wrote:
Hard to explain when we don't even know the solution yet. 343 employees have said they don't ever expect us to find it.
I hope it's not bugged. I remember hearing about a bugged easter egg in Halo 4 that prevented it from properly working.
Exenius wrote:
I hope it's not bugged. I remember hearing about a bugged easter egg in Halo 4 that prevented it from properly working.
It very well could be. That's why I'm holding off on spending too much time on it until they confirm it works.
Eggs can take years to be found. There was one in H3 that was found 7 years later.
There's also another one, but it might be false.
Exenius wrote:
I hope it's not bugged. I remember hearing about a bugged Easter egg in Halo 4 that prevented it from properly working.
I was not bugged just misunderstood. Mission Requiem you had to go to the end of mission and go backwards to fins 8 Gold Elites with Covvie sniper rifles. Killing them all was difficult. NoWise found weapons hidden in a wall in the next area in game files and it was believed these would be given if egg was solved. This could be true but maybe not as a clue given only mentioned the Elites.

I don't think this Guardians Egg is broken only needs something stupid to happen
Exenius wrote:
What? Would you please link where they said this?
CofC wrote:
Exenius wrote:
This was posted in the Discord we are currently using to try and solve it by Nowise. I don't have all the information or context of when or from what stream this was taken from, but I'm sure he'll be able to help you out if you are curious.
Exenius wrote:
CofC wrote:
Exenius wrote:
This was posted in the Discord we are currently using to try and solve it by Nowise. I don't have all the information or context of when or from what stream this was taken from, but I'm sure he'll be able to help you out if you are curious.
Yeah NoWise would not post that if it was not real.
Exenius wrote:
CofC wrote:
Exenius wrote:
Saw this on Twitter, is this definitely the Easter egg?
Exenius wrote:
CofC wrote:
Exenius wrote:
Do you mean this?
We where talking about a totally unrelated screenshot, but that looks way more exciting than what we are discussing if it is true. Fingers crossed that's the actual solution.
I don't know if I trust that discussion with Neighbor since he's been known to troll people. He doesn't work with 343 anymore so maybe he could spill the beans although I doubt he would, heh.

Is that screenshot with the Knights in the coliseum area? I've only been playing the mission up until you enter the coliseum so I don't remember the rest of it.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
I don't know if I trust that discussion with Neighbor since he's been known to troll people. He doesn't work with 343 anymore so maybe he could spill the beans although I doubt he would, heh.

Is that screenshot with the Knights in the coliseum area? I've only been playing the mission up until you enter the coliseum so I don't remember the rest of it.
A lot more information going around in the Discord linked a few pages back. Looks to me that this is probably the end and yes I believe it's the coliseum. Won't spoil too much since NoWise will probably want to do the honors.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 25
  4. 26
  5. 27
  6. 28
  7. ...
  8. 29