OP Camplifi3d

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

A high k/d just means you are playing with bad players.
facepalm
Is this is technically calling out? Or stat flaming?
I'm MLG because I'm in KSI u jelly
Bryanneo wrote:
^This is how it works.
Bryanneo wrote:
^This is how it works.
So I'm not the only one, yea~
Camplifi3d wrote:
First of all lets look at their stats. Hmmm Evil Genus. All the players hover around a 2kd, that's good right? NO! That is awful considering they play with the top of the line gear business internet, $300 headsets, scufs etc. I mean cmo'n they are a joke I have a 5kd and i use 7mbps internet no headset and a normal controller. These guys get more credit than they deserve. As for w/l they have what 3's haha that is a joke just party up w/l means nothing you can just play FFA etc. Also the tournaments they play suck and are boring to watch. Example halo 4 all their loadouts were dmr jetpack etc like wtf? Than they run off after month etc. You also have -Yoinks!- like Ninja'sHyper yeah hyper for what attention a family, someone who cares? LOL. That is all.
I have no idea what you are trying to get at or who you are even calling out. Also business internet?
Camplifi3d wrote:
First of all lets look at their stats. Hmmm Evil Genus. All the players hover around a 2kd, that's good right? NO! That is awful considering they play with the top of the line gear business internet, $300 headsets, scufs etc. I mean cmo'n they are a joke I have a 5kd and i use 7mbps internet no headset and a normal controller. These guys get more credit than they deserve. As for w/l they have what 3's haha that is a joke just party up w/l means nothing you can just play FFA etc. Also the tournaments they play suck and are boring to watch. Example halo 4 all their loadouts were dmr jetpack etc like wtf? Than they run off after month etc. You also have -Yoinks!- like Ninja'sHyper yeah hyper for what attention a family, someone who cares? LOL. That is all.
They would destroy you. That's why they are the best.
If professionals play professionals, they can't all have positive K/D's, let alone high K/D's.
If professionals play professionals, they can't all have positive K/D's, let alone high K/D's.
Atleast around 1.00 lol. Dying before getting a kill is pretty bad.
KSI is junk, I ran with them for a bit back on xbox 360, they would let ANYONE in. Literally. I just couldn't stay with them, they tried to demand I get online at specific times, and claim I couldn't curse at people, or teabag, etc. I am that sort of person, I don't follow rules well.
In any case, KSI as a 'team' is junk. Certain people are good. That's all.
Oh yes it is flaming damn right im calling em out and all you kids saying kd is playing bad kids your kind of right but bad average same thing there isn't any good players 3kd and under is bad also 1v1 me next time i get on which is either this weekend or next and i would destroy the "pros" lol pros my -Yoink-.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

Spoiler:
Show

Bryanneo wrote:
bad aka average also i play 2kd players and above a lot so yeah try again
ksi is even worse lol not at all
Bryanneo wrote:
^This is how it works.
no your just a causual
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

Spoiler:
Show

No i mean their online stats look at them go to esports and then to their service records.
x Tenkay x wrote:
KSI is junk, I ran with them for a bit back on xbox 360, they would let ANYONE in. Literally. I just couldn't stay with them, they tried to demand I get online at specific times, and claim I couldn't curse at people, or teabag, etc. I am that sort of person, I don't follow rules well.
In any case, KSI as a 'team' is junk. Certain people are good. That's all.
Exactly
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3