OP Camplifi3d

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
x Tenkay x wrote:
I'm MLG because I'm in KSI u jelly
KSI is junk, I ran with them for a bit back on xbox 360, they would let ANYONE in. Literally. I just couldn't stay with them, they tried to demand I get online at specific times, and claim I couldn't curse at people, or teabag, etc. I am that sort of person, I don't follow rules well.
In any case, KSI as a 'team' is junk. Certain people are good. That's all.
I was with them for like a month back in the reach days. The ranking system was so awful and the "leaders" are god awful, this chick was a leader because she was a girl! all she did was send out a message and invite us to this map where they would talk about a bunch of pointless stuff. I jumped out when they demanded I spend the money to change my gamertag to have the "ksi" at the beginning.
PolyG3D wrote:
This thread is a good distraction.
i agree it is to say the least lol
Camplifi3d wrote:
Camplifi3d wrote:
First of all lets look at their stats. Hmmm Evil Genus. All the players hover around a 2kd, that's good right? NO! That is awful considering they play with the top of the line gear business internet, $300 headsets, scufs etc. I mean cmo'n they are a joke I have a 5kd and i use 7mbps internet no headset and a normal controller. These guys get more credit than they deserve. As for w/l they have what 3's haha that is a joke just party up w/l means nothing you can just play FFA etc. Also the tournaments they play suck and are boring to watch. Example halo 4 all their loadouts were dmr jetpack etc like wtf? Than they run off after month etc. You also have -Yoinks!- like Ninja'sHyper yeah hyper for what attention a family, someone who cares? LOL. That is all.
I have no idea what you are trying to get at or who you are even calling out. Also business internet?
No one just want others says to be heard. Also yes buisness internet is internet with static ip thus it dosn't change and has great speed, ping etc
I dont know why anyone would pay for that when you can just call your ISP and ask for a static IP, most will accommodate, plus "business internet is pricey as hell.
hmm i never knew well than what does it do and can a lower non fibre speed do so i may try it
Camplifi3d wrote:
Camplifi3d wrote:
AKritical wrote:
Camplifi3d wrote:
Camplifi3d wrote:
Camplifi3d wrote:
AKritical wrote:
In halo 4 i had an account with 204.0 (AKA IS FEARED) <-- stat account. and an account with a 10.0 (No backing out account) and my -Yoink- all account which i played whatever i wanted to and that had a 2.6 (KD doesnt matter)
LOL this kid is talking out his -Yoink- i looked up his acount he has -Yoink- stats not 204 nothing your slayer kd is 0 so shut your mouth poser
ctf kd 204 good job 204 kills one death wow you must be proud sr12 my god kids like you it only matter after 2000+ kills and/or slayer kid try the objective for once
oh and a 5csr in ctf lol get a life you made it when the game first came out to i bet to make it worse also probably a party -Yoink-
As i said it was a stat account dude. Halo 4 isnt a game that takes skill. If you wanna play h2 i guess we can 1v1 but if you're calling out pros then get a team and play them lol you'll lose
sure ill beat your -Yoink- on that ill update you when im on and anyone feel free to watch
Also i would not lose and why would i need a team i can 1v1 them
ok 1v1 them mate
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Spoiler:
Show

Camplifi3d wrote:
Oh yes it is flaming damn right im calling em out and all you kids saying kd is playing bad kids your kind of right but bad average same thing there isn't any good players 3kd and under is bad also 1v1 me next time i get on which is either this weekend or next and i would destroy the "pros" lol pros my -Yoink-.
I really hope you're not trolling.
MCC Graham wrote:
Camplifi3d wrote:
Oh yes it is flaming damn right im calling em out and all you kids saying kd is playing bad kids your kind of right but bad average same thing there isn't any good players 3kd and under is bad also 1v1 me next time i get on which is either this weekend or next and i would destroy the "pros" lol pros my -Yoink-.
I really hope you're not trolling.
Im not
Camplifi3d wrote:
Camplifi3d wrote:
Camplifi3d wrote:
First of all lets look at their stats. Hmmm Evil Genus. All the players hover around a 2kd, that's good right? NO! That is awful considering they play with the top of the line gear business internet, $300 headsets, scufs etc. I mean cmo'n they are a joke I have a 5kd and i use 7mbps internet no headset and a normal controller. These guys get more credit than they deserve. As for w/l they have what 3's haha that is a joke just party up w/l means nothing you can just play FFA etc. Also the tournaments they play suck and are boring to watch. Example halo 4 all their loadouts were dmr jetpack etc like wtf? Than they run off after month etc. You also have -Yoinks!- like Ninja'sHyper yeah hyper for what attention a family, someone who cares? LOL. That is all.
I have no idea what you are trying to get at or who you are even calling out. Also business internet?
No one just want others says to be heard. Also yes buisness internet is internet with static ip thus it dosn't change and has great speed, ping etc
I dont know why anyone would pay for that when you can just call your ISP and ask for a static IP, most will accommodate, plus "business internet is pricey as hell.
hmm i never knew well than what does it do and can a lower non fibre speed do so i may try it
Well yeah your isp is the one that assings your IP, it all depends on your isp if they will meet your request. Also personally if i could get fiber i would. You can assign the xb1 a static ip, i jave a static ip on all myachines at home and port forwarding my wii u and xb1.
Camplifi3d wrote:
Tourny kids
Camplifi3d wrote:
Camplifi3d wrote:
Camplifi3d wrote:
Well yeah your isp is the one that assings your IP, it all depends on your isp if they will meet your request. Also personally if i could get fiber i would. You can assign the xb1 a static ip, i jave a static ip on all myachines at home and port forwarding my wii u and xb1.
nice sadly the max i can get here is 7mbps but it has like 14ping and is ok but i move out next year 17.5 and will be trying life out and getting fibre op
Also sorry if anyone was offended that didn't -Yoink- talk me it just had to be said
TROOOOOLL!!!

IN THE FORUM!!!

TROOOLL IN THE FORUM!

Thought you ought to know.
Camplifi3d wrote:
They play usually against difficult people and they play more competitive, they also play as a team, and that means not worrying as much about their K/D but about winning the match for their team. So when that happens they are going to die a little more, where you could be worried more about your K/D, that you quit if you are getting stomped so you don't get a record for your K/D, and they have tons of assists.
It's kinda true. I wouldn't be calling out an MLG player though. They play custom matches. If you went head on with one, you'd get annihilated. They do play multiplayer though, but doesn't mean that they're any better than playing with bad/good players. I've played with so many FaZe/KSI/OpTiC players and majority of them suck. They may have a high K/D, but they camp for all their kills and say they're good. Unfortunately, they're not. I haven't played PvP on MCC yet, due to unknown connection problems, but when I did, I was top player against guys that were around 40 skill rank and had K/Ds higher than 6. They're just numbers showing how much they've played, not how good they are....
So you just came onto the forums to say "MLG PLAYERS SUCK I'M BETTER THEN ALL OF THEM EVERYBODY! EVERYBODY LOOK AT HOW GOOD I AM! I HAVE A BAD INTERNET CONNECTION AND IM STILL BETTER THEN THESE GUYS AHHAHAHAHHA LOOK AT MY KD ITS AWESOME THEIR KDS SUCK AHHAHAHAH IM SO GOOD GIVE ME ATTENTION I WANT ATTENTION I WANT ATTENTION!"
lol this thread.

you know if you want to get better at something faster than the normal rate you specialize. for games that means either offline play or set up practice matches.

look at what mma fighters do. they dont keep fighting in the octagon to get better they train in gyms and practice against other mma fighters outside the ring.

same deal.
lol this thread.

you know if you want to get better at something faster than the normal rate you specialize. for games that means either offline play or set up practice matches.

look at what mma fighters do. they dont keep fighting in the octagon to get better they train in gyms and practice against other mma fighters outside the ring.

same deal.
Practice makes perfect? Yeah you hit the nail on the head. Hell, I remember starting off on halo as a"randy", after a year or two I got really good and just kept practicing.
It's not that serious. Every player has a different play style.
You are crazy. Kd means nothing. Any one of those guys would run through you no problem.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3